Was it all for this? Who are we that so much should converge on our little deaths?
你们是罗森克兰兹和吉尔登斯吞 这就够了
You are Rosencrantz and Guildenstern. That is enough.
不 这不够
No, it is not enough.
一路瞒着我们 到这个地步 最终还不给解释
To be told so little to such an end and still, finally, to be denied an explanation.
依我们的经验 几乎一切都以死亡告终
In our experience, almost everything ends in death.
你们的经验 戏子
Your experience! Actors!
你懂什么死亡? 你随便死一千次 换个装再度登场
You die a thousand casual deaths and come back in a different hat.
可人死不能复生
But nobody gets up after death…
没人鼓掌 只有沉寂 破衣烂衫 这才是死亡
there’s no applause only silence and some secondhand clothes, that’s death!
如果我命在天 那他也一样 我认我命 他认他的
If we have a destiny, then so had he and this is ours, then that was his
如果我们没有解释 他也不该有
and if there are no explanations for us, then let there be none for him.
好了好了 先生们 不要奉承 这只是本份
Oh, come, come gentlemen, no flattery it was merely competent.
你瞧 你照单全收了吧
You see, it is the kind you do believe in,
你就盼这个 不分年龄地位的死亡
it’s what is expected. Deaths for all ages and occasions!
全都要死 国王 王子 还有…小龙套
Deaths of king and princes and nobodies…
就这样了 对吗?
That’s it then, is it?
我们没犯错 没伤害人 对吗?
We’ve done nothing wrong. We didn’t harm anyone, did we?
我想不起
I can’t remember.
好吧 我不在乎 我受够了
All right, then, I don’t care. I’ve had enough.
实话告诉你 我算解脱了
To tell you the truth, I’m relieved.
起初一定有个时刻 我们可以说不
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no.
可我们错过了 算了 下次不会啦
But somehow we missed it. Well, we’ll now better next time.
再会
Till then.
这景象太惨了
The sight is dismal.
我们从英国来迟了一步
And our affairs from England come too late.
他们的耳朵已无知觉 我们本要说 旨意已经达成
The ears are senseless that should give us hearing. To tell him his commandment is fulfilled…
罗森格兰兹和吉尔登斯吞已死
that Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!