– We’re on a boat. – I know.
够黑的是吧 晚上的话不算黑
– Dark, isn’t it? – Not for night.
对 晚上不算黑
No, not for night.
要是白天就够黑的 对 白天就很黑
– It’s dark for day. – Oh, yes, it’s dark for day.
你觉得死亡会是艘船吗?
Do you think death could possibly be a boat?
不 不 死亡不会的 死亡不是
No, no, no… death is… not. Death isn’t.
明白吗? 死亡是终极否认 是不存在
You take my meaning. Death is the ultimate negative. Not being.
你不能”不存在”于船上
You can’t not be on a boat.
我经常不在船上
I’ve frequently not been on boats.
不 你那种存在 不是在船上
No, no, no… what you’ve been is not on boats.
我希望我真死了
I wish I was dead.
我可以跳下去 应该能阻止他们
I could jump over the side. That would put a spoke in their wheel.
除非他们就等这个
Unless they’re counting on it.
我留在甲板上 这总能阻止吧
I shall remain on board. That will put a spoke in their wheel.
你没事吧? 没有 怎么?
– You all right? – Yes, why?
要上来吗? 好啊 谢谢
– Would you like to come up now? – Yes all right, thank you.
尽量小心点 抱歉
– Try to be more careful. – Sorry.
隔板不错 是
– Nice bit of planking that. – Yes.
舱板也挺好 是
– Lovely bilges. – Yes.
底板更… 是 我也喜欢船
– Beautiful bottom… – Yes. I’m very fond of boats myself.
我喜欢被它装着
I like the way they’re contained.
不用操心往哪走 走不走 根本没这问题
You don’t have to worry about which way to go, or whether to go at all…
因为我们在船上 是吧?
the question doesn’t arise, does it?
我下半辈子就在船上好了
I think I’ll spend the rest of my life on boats.
有益身心 人在船上很自♥由♥
– Very healthy. – One is free on a boat.
一段时间内 相对的
For a time, relatively.
我好像要吐了
I think I’m going to be sick.
他在这里
He’s there!
他在干吗? 睡觉
– What’s he doing? – Sleeping.
他倒没事
It’s all right for him.
怎么? 他还能睡
– What is? – He can sleep.
他倒没事 他有我们了
– It’s all right for him. – He’s got us now.
他能睡着 他的事都定了
– He can sleep. – lt’s all done for him.
他有我们 我们什么都没有
– He’s got us. – And we’ve got nothing.
我们什么都没有
And we’ve got nothing.
你不能说点新鲜的? 你一点没启发我
Why don’t you say something original! You don’t take me up on anything…
就把我的话打乱了重说一遍
you just repeat everything I say in a different order.
我想不出新鲜的 我只会帮腔
I can’t think of anything original. I am only good in support.
我作主作够了
I’m sick of making the running.
好了好了 我会让我们平安无事的
There it’s all right. I’ll see we’re all right.
可我们无事可做 给甩在外面了
But we’ve got nothing to go on. We’re out on our own.
我们要去英国 送哈姆雷特见英国国王
We’re on our way to England. We’re taking Hamlet to the English King.
为什么? 为什么? 你干嘛去啦
– What for? – What for? Where have you been?
什么时候?
When?
我们带了封信 记得信吧
We’ve got a letter. You remember the letter.
是吗?
Do I?
一切都写在信里了
Everything is explained in the letter.
就这样吗? 哪样?
– Is that it, then? – What?
我们送哈姆雷特见英国国王 给他信 然后呢?
So we take Hamlet to the English King, we hand over the letter, what then?
就这 没我们事了 英国国王是谁?
– That’s it, we’re finished. – Who is the English King?
那得看我们什么时候到
That depends on when we get there.
我们带着信 全都写在信里
So we’ve got a letter which explains everything.
你知道了
You’ve got it.
我以为在你那 是在我这
– I thought you had it. – I do have it.
在你那 你知道了
– You have it. – You’ve got it.
我不知道 不在你那
– I don’t get it. – You haven’t got it.
我就这么说的 在我这
– I just said that. – I’ve got it.
哦 我知道了 闭嘴
– Oh, I’ve got it. – Shut up.

Right.
一团糟 我们哪也去不了 英国也去不了
What a shambles! We’re just not getting anywhere!
反正我也不信
I don’t believe in it anyway.
不信什么? 英国
– In what? – England.
你说它是地图师捏造的? 我说我不信
– Just a conspiracy of cartographers, you mean? – I mean I don’t believe it.
就算真有 英国国王也听不懂我们说的
And even if it’s true, the King of England won’t know what we’re taking about.
我们怎么说? 就说陛下 我们到了
– What are we going to say? – We say your majesty, we have arrived.
你们是谁? 罗森格兰兹和吉尔登斯吞
– And who are you? – We are Rosencrantz and Guildenstern.
没听过 无名小卒
– Never heard of you! – Well, we’re nobody special.
什么事? 我们奉命…
– What’s your game? – We have our instructions…
更没听过 让我说完
– First I’ve heard of it. – Let me finish.
我们从丹麦来
We’ve come from Denmark.
干什么? 没什么
– What do you want? – Nothing…
来送哈姆雷特 他是谁?
– We’re delivering Hamlet… – Who’s he?
你听过 哦 我是听过
– You’ve heard of him. – Oh, I’ve heard of him all right
跟我没关系 你们擅自跑到这来
and I want nothing to do with it. You march in here without so much as a by your leave
把没法确诊的疯子都塞给我对付
and expect me to take in every lunatic you try to pass off with a lot of unsubstantiated.
我们有信 那好 那好
– We’ve got a letter! – I see… I see…
似乎证实了你们的说法 这是丹麦国王手谕
Well, this seems to support your story. Such as it is… it is an exact command from the King of Denmark.
为各种原因 丹麦的安宁 英国的安宁
for several different reasons, importing Denmark’s health and England’s too,
见信不需迟疑 立刻砍掉哈姆雷特的头
that on the reading of this letter, without delay, I should have Hamlet’s head cut off!
我们跟他是朋友
We’re his friends.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我们从小一块长大
From our young days brought up with him.
这是他们说的
You’ve only got their word for it.
我们只能信这个
But that’s what we depend on.
对…也不对
Well, yes… and then again no.
一项项来 先依你 假定他们要杀他
Let us keep things in proportion. Assume, if you like, that they’re going to kill him.
他是个凡人 人终有一死 之类之类
Well, he is a man, he is mortal. Death comes too, so on extra.
所以他早晚得死
And consequently he would have died anyway, sooner or later.
再说 死有什么可怕?
And then again, what is so terrible about death?
苏格拉底哲学说得好:不知死为何物 就没理由怕它
As Socrates so philosophically put it, since we don’t know what death is, it is illogical to fear it.
也可能…很不错呢
It might be… very nice.
或者 换个角度想
Or to look at it another way,
我们是小人物 不清楚大局 事情一环套一环
we are little men, we don’t know the ins and outs of the matter, there are wheels within wheels, etc…
总之 我看最明智的就是听天由命
All in all, I think we’d be well advised to leave well alone.
真可怕 还不到最糟
– It’s awful. – But it could have been worse.
我开始这么觉得了
I was beginning to think it was.
晚安
Night.
又到一条船上来了
Huh, all in the same boat then.
现在作何感想?
What do you make of it so far?
怎么回事?
What’s a happening?
海盗
Pirates.
全体登台
Everyone on stage!
哈姆雷特
Hamlet!
哈姆雷特呢?
Where’s Hamlet?
没了 哪去了?
– Gone. – Gone where?
海盗抓走了
The pirates took him.
那怎么行 我们本应该…
But they can’t. We’re supposed to be…
我们信里说…
we’ve got a letter which says…
没哈姆雷特就全完了 我们得靠他解脱
the whole thing’s pointless without him, we need Hamlet for our release!
我装成…你装成他然后…
I’ll pretend to be… You pretend to be him and…
我们大概得接着走 去哪?
– I suppose we just go on. – Go where?
英国? 英国 我不相信
– England. – England! I don’t believe it!
你说它是地图师捏造的?
Just a conspiracy of cartographers you mean.
我说我不相信 就算真有 我们怎么说?
I mean I don’t believe it and even if it’s true what do we say?
说我们到了 你们是谁?
– We say we’ve arrived! – Who are you?
吉尔登斯吞和罗森格兰兹
We are Guildenstern and Rosencrantz.
谁是谁? 我是吉尔登斯吞
– Which is which? – Well, I’m Guildenstern.
他是罗森格兰兹 对 与我何干?
– And then he’s Rosencrantz. Exactly. – What does this have to do with me?
你们从天而降 扯一堆胡话
You turn up out of the blue with some cock and bull story.
我们有封信 有信?
– We have a letter! – A letter!
英国乃丹麦忠实属国 两国友谊源远流长 等等
As England is Denmark’s faithful tributary as love between them like the palm might flourish, etc.
见信之后 毋须迟疑
That on the knowing of this contents, without delay of any kind…
将信差罗森格兰兹与吉尔登斯吞 立即处死
should those bearers Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, put to sudden death.
不是这封 给他另一封
Not that letter. Give him the other one.
没有另一封
I haven’t got another one.
他们走了
They’ve gone!
都结束了
It’s all over!
我们错在哪里? 我们上了船
Where we went wrong? Was getting on a boat.
他们算计好了的吧? 从头到尾 谁能料到我们这么重要?
They had it in for us didn’t they? Right from the beginning who’d have thought that we were so important?
可为什么?
But why?
就为这个? 我们是谁 何苦为杀我们大费周章?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!