我们要“潮”一点 什么“潮”
Mack out. We can’t go in there like this.
在赌城人靠衣装 我们不能就这么进去
What does it mean, mack out?
什么 衣装
Follow me, my Asian brother. I’ll show you.
跟我来吧 亚洲兄弟 我带你去
Come on. Come on.
来吧
That’s where we’re going, right there.
好了 我们就是来这里
When we get there, you stay a couple steps behind.
进去后 你跟我站开一点
Huh? You smell funky.
你有点臭味
I think you stepped in some rat shit.
你踩到老鼠屎了
It was a cowboy hat, and now it’s a pith helmet, and once
这以前是牛仔帽 现在是太阳帽
Hold up. I’ll talk to you in a bit.
等等 我回头再跟你谈
Hi. Can I help you gentlemen?
两位 有什么可效劳
Yeah. I’m gonna need black, 42 long…
黑西装 裤长42
…and nothing touches this body but pure silk.
我除了真丝什么也不♥穿♥
Get my partner something from the Kids Department.
帮我搭档在童装部找套衣服吧
Would your partner like to be wrapped in silk as well?
你那位搭档也要穿真丝吗
Some people think it’s tacky…
有人认为很老套
…but I really enjoy it when couples dress alike.
但我喜欢恋人穿情侣装
No, this ain’t no couple thing, man.
我们不是恋人
We’re police officers. We’re working a case, and we need clothes.
我们是警♥察♥ 在查危险的案件 需要乔装
Yes. There are a lot of men chasing us.
很多人追我们
As well they should be. Listen, you have nothing to worry about, okay?
他们当然会追你们 不用担心
I’m gonna turn you two into the belle of the ball.
我会把你俩变成全场的焦点
Thank you. Absolutely.
谢谢 别客气
Let’s start with you, shall we?
你先来吧 好吗
You’ve got the mochaccino face, wonderful skin…
你有咖啡色的面孔 皮肤很好
…and the big, broad shoulders. Let’s put a dead animal on you.
宽阔的肩膀 就放只死动物在你身上吧
Croc skin. Butter cream, butter cream, croc skin, butter cream.
鳄鱼皮 奶油色
What size is the waist? Let’s go in.
腰围几寸我们进去吧
I wanna Hey!
我想 嘿
Watch it, sweetness.
别乱碰我 甜心
He’s got fire to him. Honey cups!
他很火爆啊 蜜糖杯
I like that. Go get the clothes! Hurry up!
我喜欢 去拿衣服吧
I’ll pull some items. Ooh, Jesus.
我去找几件出来 天啊
Ha, ha. Lil Kim, I’ll be back.
好有性格 我很快就回来
You see that? He likes you.
你有看到吗 他喜欢你
I’m not shopping with you no more.
我不会再和你一起购物了
Act like you’re rich.
装作你很有钱的样子
Ladies and gentlemen…
女士们先生们
…Steven Reign, owner and founder of the Red Dragon casino.
史蒂芬瑞恩 赤龙赌场的所有者及创办人
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Good evening.
谢谢 大家晚安
A thousand years ago, a small, wealthy village in China…
一千年前 中国有个富庶的小村
…hired a young dragon to guard their treasures in a cave.
村民们请了一条龙看守山洞的宝藏
The people of the village started sneaking him extra food…
村民给它送去很多食物
…hoping to make him stronger.
希望它越来越强壮
The dragon grew so big he got stuck…
龙后来长得太肥大了 塞在洞口
…and the treasure was trapped behind him for all eternity.
宝藏此永远藏在它后面了
Ladies and gentlemen, I have found that lost treasure.
女士们先生们 我找到了 那失踪的宝藏
It is here, inside the greatest casino in the world!
它就在这间世界上最大的赌场中
Welcome to the Red Dragon…
欢迎来赤龙
…where everybody is a winner!
这里人人都是赢家
Black, 29.
(黑 29)
Look at this place, Lee. It’s the biggest front in the world.
这里是世界最大的洗钱场所
Yeah, right
你说得对
Hello. drink?
你好 喝点什么吗
Cigarettes? Drink?
抽烟吗 要喝点什么吗
Put your arms around me.
抱着我
What? Hold me close.
什么 抱紧我
There are cameras everywhere.
这里到处是摄像头
What’s going on? I think I may be in trouble, Lee.
怎么了 我可能遇到麻烦了
I really need your help.
我真的需要你帮忙
Last time you needed my help, I woke up in a truck.
上次你要帮忙 我醒来发现自己就在货车上
I’m undercover, Lee. I had no choice.
我是卧底 我没选择
And you have to trust me.
你得信任我
Look over my right shoulder.
看我右后方
That’s the soft count room.
那是数钞票的房♥间
We think the plates are in there.
我们猜印版就在里面
I need you to go and get them.
我要你去拿回来
Why don’t you go get them?
为什么你不去
Because if I’m wrong…
因为我若猜错
…then my entire cover is blown, understand?
身份就会被揭穿
How do I know I can trust you?
我怎知道可以信任你
Dip me.
揽我入怀
I’m asking for real now.
我现在认真地请求你
Will you help the Secret Service?
可以帮特勤局一个忙吗
Hey, Lee. Lee!

What are you doing?
你干什么
Thank you, man. Take this.
谢谢 给你
Dancing.
跳舞
Dancing?
跳舞
I’m up here working, putting my life on the line…
我来这里工作 出生入死
…and you’re up here messing around, dancing with some bimbo?
你却跟无脑美女跳舞
Does she have a friend?
她有带朋友来吗
That was Isabella.
那是伊莎贝拉拉
Says the plates are in the soft count room.
她说印版在数钞室
Lee, I know you didn’t just say Isabella. Are you crazy, man?
李 你不是说伊莎贝拉吧 你疯了吗
That girl is setting you up again. No.
那女人又来陷害你了 不是的
I’m gonna find out. No, wait, man.
不 我要去看看 不 等等
There’s security all over. If you’re gonna do this, you need a distraction.
到处是保全 你要声东击西
So keep your eye on me, you’ll know when to make your move.
我去引开注意 你伺机行事
Good. Cool.
好 去吧
Come on, roll them, big daddy!
快啊 掷骰子吧 大老爹
Come on, Tex! Come on, Tex!
加油 德州佬
Hey, hey, hey! Good roll, man!
嘿 真厉害
This table’s hot!
这张桌子很旺啊
I want some of this money. Get me in this game. Come on.
我也想赢点钱 我加入
Sir, uh, are you aware that there’s a $50,000 buyin this evening?
你留意到今晚最少要换 五万元筹码吧
If that’s the case, give me $100,000 in chips.
那么给我十万元筹码
Let me have a diet Pepsi and some hot wings.
我要健怡百事可乐和辣鸡翅
Give him the chips. Let’s play!
给他筹码 我们来玩吧
Whoo! I’m gonna get some of this. Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s this?
我要赢点钱 等一下 每个筹码多少
Fivehundreddollar chips, sir.
五百元 先生
You gave me 500dollar chips because I’m black?
因为我是黑人 你就给我五百元的筹码吗
Uh, no, sir, I did not. I just assumed that
不 先生 我只是以为
Assumed a brother coming in here…
你以为黑人兄弟
…can only afford $500 a roll. Is that it?
只玩得起五百元的筹码吗
Uh, no, I didn’t think that at all, sir.
不 我完全没那个意思
You a racist? No, I’m not, sir.
你种族歧视吗 不 我不是
How come everybody else got thousanddollar chips…
那为什么人人都有一千元的筹码
…black man got a nickel? I don’t know.
只有黑人的是五百元的 我不知道
How did that happen?
怎么会这样
It justIt just happened.
就这么 就这么发生了是吧
Ah, this is crazy. You think my people suffered 362 years of slavery
真是太过份了 你以为我们受了362年奴役
…so you could send us back to the cotton fields with 500dollar chips?
你就可以给我五百元筹码 让我回去种棉花吗
No. Do I look like Chicken George?
不是的 我像黑奴乔治吗
You do not. What is that?
不像 那你是怎么回事
Sir, I think you should calm down.
先生 我觉得你该冷静一点
You should go over there and count something.
我觉得你应该哪儿凉快哪儿待着去
I want thousanddollar chips! Give me a second.
把筹码给我 我要一千元的 等我一下
I just wanna be treated fairly. Is that too much to ask?
快 我只想要被公平对待 这样的要求过份吗
No. Is that too much to ask?
不过分 这样的要求过份吗
No. Who knows what going on?
不 真不知道发生了什么事
I got a problem on table 9.
九号♥桌有麻烦
How come ain’t no black people performing? We ain’t good enough?
怎么没黑人表演 黑人不够好吗
We got Lionel Richie performing here tonight.
莱诺李奇今晚演出
Lionel ain’t been black since the Commodores, man.
他自从担任“海军准将”主唱 之后就不是黑人了
What about Peaches and Herb? Gladys Knight and the Pips?
“桃子和草” “葛蕾蒂丝奈特 与种子合唱团”呢
Ike and Tina.
“艾克和蒂娜”呢
They can get back together. This is crazy.
他们可以复合呀 太疯狂了
Why don’t you calm down, win some money and have fun?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!