Where the hell we at now? Massage parlor.
我们在什么鬼地方 桑拿浴室
Heaven on Earth.
天上人间
Now, this is more like it.
这还差不多
I’m about to go in here and get a massage…
我现在就要去享受按♥摩♥
…and a hot tea bath right now.
和热茶浴
Just follow my lead. Act like a tourist.
依我指示行事 扮作游客
I am a tourist, fool.
我本来就是游客 白♥痴♥
Hey! Slow down, Chen! Hell is wrong with you?
慢一点 你有病啊
Yeah. My American friend is on vacation.
好 我的美国朋友在度假
I wanna show him a good time.
我想带他找找乐子
Oh, you American.
噢 你是美国人
Yeah. You bring American money?
是啊 你带了美金吗
I got it, Lee. No.
李 我请 不要
I got it. You sure?
我来就好 你确定吗
I’m sure.
确定
Thank you. You’re welcome.
谢谢 不用客气
Right this way, gentlemen.
两位先生 请来这边
Are you ready?
你们准备好了吗
You ready? I’m ready.
你准备好了吗 我准备好了
Oh, my goodness!
我的天
This place is off the hook! I love Hong Kong.
这地方简直好得冒泡我爱香港
You get massage from Chinese girl before?
你试过被中国女郎按♥摩♥吗
No, but I heard it was the bomb.
没有 我听说会令人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Come with me.
跟我来
You pick any girl for you and your friend.
你给自己和你朋友挑个女孩吧
Any girl? Any girl.
任何一个 任何一个
CARTER: Okay.

I don’t know where to start.
我都不知道要挑谁了
I’ll take that one. She got to come. Oh, yes, she’s very nice.
我挑那边那个吧 对 她很不错
She is nice, but I hurt my back and my neck…
她确实不错 但我扭伤了背和脖子
…I need a little bit more massage.
要多点按♥摩♥
So I’m gonna take her in the pink too.
我也要粉红色那个
Oh, yes. Let me get her. Hey, baby.
好的 还有她 喂 美女
And then let me have her. Can I get her too?
我还要她 我可以挑她吗
And her right there. She good with feet?
那边那位 她脚底按♥摩♥拿手吗
Oh, yes. What are you doing?
拿手 你干什么
She said I could have any girl I want in here. Wait.
她说可以随便挑
Well, hurry up!
那就快点啊
Man, you don’tjump in front of a black man in a buffet line.
你不能在秀色可餐的肉林面前 催黑人兄弟
Calm down!
冷静一点
I have toYour friend has big appetite.
我得 你的朋友胃口很大啊
Please, follow her upstairs into the quiet room.
请跟她上楼去安静的房♥间
It ain’t gonna be no quiet room no more.
那间房♥不会再静了
And aOh.
还有
Y’all don’t know how good this feels.
你们不知道这有多舒服
I got in a big fight last night with the Triads.
我昨晚跟三合会大打出手
Ever heard of the Triads? I beat down like 20 of them.
听说过三合会吗 我一个人击退了20人
Y’all should’ve seen me, it was on. Oh.
可惜你们看不到我多厉害
Lee.Lee. Yeah?
李 李 什么事
This is what I’m talking about, man.
这才像样
Now I’m on vacation.
现在我才感觉在度假
I knew you’d come through. I just knew it.
我知道你不会令我失望的
America?
美国
Wanna come to America with me?
想跟我回美国
Ever been to America?
去过美国没有
Lee, how’s your girl?
李 你的女孩怎么样
Lee, what’s wrong? That’s Ricky Tan.
李 怎么了 那是谭瑞奇
That’s Ricky Tan? That’s a midget in a bathrobe!
谭瑞奇 那个穿浴袍的小侏儒
I will call for backup.
我去叫后援
Lee, the man is 4 feet tall. Let’s go bust him right now.
他才四英尺高 我们去抓住他
No. No?
不 不
He’s a very dangerous man.
他是危险人物
I’m a very dangerous man.
我也是危险人物
Now, look, let’s go over there and bust him, man.
我们过去抓住他
You’re not about to mess up my massage.
你别打扰我按♥摩♥
Stay here. You don’t need backup.
留在这里 你不需要后援
I got your back
我就是你的后…
Excuse me for a minute. Just for a minute.
失陪一分钟 一分钟就好
I’ll be back. Don’t
我会回来的
I’ll be back.
我很快回来
Ricky? Ricky Tan?
瑞奇 谭瑞奇
Get up, dog. I’ve been looking for you everywhere.
起来吧 老兄 我到处找你
I’m busy at the moment.
我现在很忙
Did you hear what I said? I’m busy too. Now get on your feet.
你听到我讲话吗 我也很忙 站起来
Get up! Get on your feet!
起来 站起来
I know you. You are Lee’s American friend, right?
我认识你 你是李的美国朋友 对吗
No. I’m Lee’s new muscle. And don’t let this robe fool you.
不 我是李的新保镖 别因这浴袍的颜色而小看我
This is the only color they had left. Now I said, get up.
他们只剩下这个颜色 我叫你站起来
I ain’t gonna say it again.
我不会再说一次
You American are so funny.
你们美国人真滑稽
And you Asians don’t hear that well.
你们亚洲人都耳背啊
Little Ricky.
小瑞奇
Get your little punk ass up…
把你的混帐屁♥股♥
…out of that chair right now!
离开那张椅子
You’re messing up my vacation. Now, I told you to get up, didn’t I?
你破坏我的假期 我叫你站起来 听到吗
Now I gotta go off on you. No.
现在我不得不发飙了 别
Let me bust his ass.
让我来收拾他 拜托
Let me take care of this.
让我来教训他
Look, little man. You coming with
听着 小矮子 跟我走
Oh, my Lord.
我的天
I would like to pay you for that laptop. I think I should do that.
我想赔你笔记本电脑 我必须得陪
No problem. I can get you a new one.
不用了 赔最新的
Seen it on the internet with DVD player.
我在网上见到有款可以放DVD的
That’s an old model. Now, I must excuse myself.
你那台是旧款 现在请恕失陪了
Inspector.
督察
Have a good day.
玩开心点
I was…
我只是
Lee, why didn’t you tell me this man rolls like this?
你干嘛不告诉我他那么人强马壮
I told you! You didn’t!
我告诉过你 不 你没有
I did. What you said?
我有 你说过什么
I did this: What do this…mean, man?
我做过这个表情 那表示什么
Speak English to me! That means I go this way…
用英文说 表示我去这边
…you, this way. I go that way, you, this way?
你去那边 我去那边 你去这边
Yes. Okay.
是 好的
Unh! Sorry, man. Carter! All y’all look alike!
不好意思 卡特 你们样子都差不多
Watch out!
小心
Carter!
卡特
Lee!

Oh! No wonder you mad.
怪不得你生气
Don’t worry. It’s okay.
别担心 没事的
You better get the hell out of here.
你还是出去一下比较好
Lee!

Flip me! What?
翻转我 什么
Flip me!
翻转我
Damn!
该死
Lee!

No, no, no! No!
不…不
Lee! Watch out!
李 小心
Lee!

No, no. Look, you’ve been ordered by the Ministry of Public Security…
不 公♥安♥局命令你
…to assist the FBI and Secret Service in our investigation…
协助联邦调查局和特勤局查案
…to provide us with whatever we need.
提供我们一切所需
You have information, it belongs to us.
若你有情报 一定要告诉我们
This is still Hong Kong.
这里是香港
Two Americans have been killed on United States government property.
两个美国人在美国政♥府♥大楼被杀
Give me two copies of that.
给我两份影本
This is our investigation.
这是我们的案件
Chief Inspector Lee will supervise your people.
李总督察会指挥你的人员
No, he will report to me. Do we understand each other?
不 他要听我指挥 你明白吗
What the hell is that?
这位是何方神圣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!