It’s not right!
这样很不道德
Lord, have mercy! What?
老天爷 放过我 什么
She took her skirt off. Oh, I cannot hear this.
她脱下裙子 噢 我不要再听了
Black panties, black bra.
黑色内♥裤♥ 黑色胸罩
Victoria’s Secret, spring catalog, page 27.
维多莉亚的秘密春季目录27页
Girl got class.
有品味
Let me look a little closer.
让我近一点看
Oh, look at that. Got a little tattoo. That’s cute.
看那小刺青 真可爱 看来像
Looks like Snoopy.
史努比
Snoopy? Yeah.
史努比
I love Snoopy. Wait. I love Snoopy too.
我爱史努比 等等 我也爱史努比
Let me look at this thing.
让我看
Hold up. Wait a minute.
等等
She’s going to the door. Wait. She’s going to the door.
她走向门口了
She’s opening the door.
她开门了
Look like somebody dropping off a package.
好像有人送来一个包裹
Wait a minute.
等一等
Look like the same girl who dropped off the package at your office.
好像是和送包裹到你办公室的 是同一个女子
It’s a bomb! Bomb!
是炸♥弹♥ 炸♥弹♥
Watch out! Watch out!
小心 小心
It’s this one right here, I think. Hey, you got a bomb in there!
我想是这道门 小姐 有炸♥弹♥
Open the door!
开门
Kick the door.
踢门吧
What the he? No, no, no!
怎么回事 不
Damn, you fine. Carter!
该死 你好美 卡特
Come on, Lee! Come on! Where? Where?
跟我来 李 来 去哪儿
Don’t drop it! Come on, this way! Where should we go?
别丢掉 这边来 我们要去哪
Roof! Roof!
屋顶
Don’t trip! Be careful!
别绊倒小心
Throw it, Lee! Where?
李 扔掉 扔去哪
Throw it! Where?
扔出去 扔哪儿啊
Throw the bomb over the edge! Throw it.
把炸♥弹♥从大厦边缘扔出去扔啊
Throw it! Throw it over the edge!
把炸♥弹♥从大厦边扔出去
There’s people down there! Throw it!
不 下面很多人 扔呀
Carter! Carter! Lee!
卡特 李
Lee! Carter!
李 卡特
Throw it! No!
扔啊 不
We about to die!
我们快要死了
Okay, get on your feet.
好吧 站起来
Enough! Put that down!
玩够了吧 放下它
It’s a bomb! hey! Put that down!
那是炸♥弹♥ 放下它
Guys, no bomb. Nothing.
两位 没有炸♥弹♥ 什么也没有
Now stay away before I throw you both in jail for obstruction.
再搅局我就抓你们去坐牢 告你们妨碍执法
Throw us in jail?
抓我们去坐牢
You must be out of your mind. I’m about to bust you right now.
你疯了 我才正要抓你呢
I’m an undercover agent for the United States Secret Service.
我是美国特勤局的卧底探员
How do we know that? Show me a badge.
我们怎知道真假 拿徽章来看看
Here you go.
看吧
Let me see that again. I didn’t get a good look at that.
让我再看一次 我没看清楚
We can help you. I’m a detective from Hong Kong.
我们可以帮你 我是香港来的探员
I know who you are, Inspector Lee. I know.
我知道你是谁 李督察
We need to go out of sight.
我们要避人耳目
So come down to my suite.
下去我房♥间吧
Now why did you say it was a bomb? No, you said that.
你干嘛说那是炸♥弹♥ 是你说的
No, you said it. You said that in the hotel room.
不 是你 你在酒店房♥里说的
I said she was the bomb.
我说她是肉弹
She was the bomb?
她是肉弹
Now, look, I’ve been working this case for months now.
我查这案子已经几个月了
So if I seem aggravated, I apologize. You need to tell us what’s going on.
若我刚才发了脾气 我道歉 你要告诉我们是怎么回事
The Triads and Reign, they think I’m a crooked customs agent.
三合会和瑞恩以为我是贪污的关员
Is that a payoff?
那些钱是贿款吗
No. That’s a sample.
不 那是样本
You guys ever heard of the Superbill?
你们有听过超级钞票吗
Yeah. It’s a myth. Some kind of counterfeit.
那是神话 伪钞的一种吧
Honey, it’s much more than a counterfeit.
那并非一般的伪钞
Fourteen out of 15 world banks can’t even tell the difference.
十五家世界银行中 有十四家分辨不出差别
The paper is Crane linen blend…
用美钞专用纸
…and the bills are printed on U.S. intaglio presses.
及美钞印钞机印的
Tell us how they get into the U.S. mint to use the presses.
他们怎么进入美国造币厂用印钞机
In 1959, the United States was very friendly with the shah of Iran.
1959年 美国跟伊朗王十分友好
Why? Because we wanted his oil.
为什么 因为我们想要他的石油
Our government gave him a gift.
我国政♥府♥送了他一份礼物
A U.S. treasury intaglio printing press.
美国的印钞机
Now, it’s the only one to ever leave the country.
那是唯一一部离开美国本土的
Five years ago, Ricky bought the press on the black market.
五年前 谭瑞奇从黑市买♥♥到那部机器
Five years ago? Mmhm.
五年前
That’s right before he left the force. Earlier this year, Ricky Tan got ahold…
正是他离开警方之前 今年初
…of Swissmade hundred dollar plates…
谭瑞奇得到瑞士制的百元钞票印版
…and he started printing Superbills.
于是他便开始印超级钞票
That’s why Hu Li killed him. For the plates.
胡莉为了印版杀他
And they’ve printed and shipped $100 million.
他们已印制和运走了一亿元
There’s only one way to spot a fake.
只有一个方法分辨真伪
They use an optical transfer ink from India that burns red.
他们用印度油墨 烧起来会变红色
You see? Now, the real ink, it burns black.
而真钞烧起来是黑色的
So, what in the hell they gonna do with a hundred million of phony money?
他们打算用一亿元伪钞来干什么
You know, Carter, I believe you’re asking the wrong question.
卡特 我相信你问错了
The real question is where are the plates?
你该问印版在哪
If we can find the plates, we can stop the whole operation.
因找到印版 就可制止整个行动
Right? Yeah, you’re right.
对吗 对 你说得对
Maybe this is where you can help us, guys.
也许有一个办法你们可帮忙
Yeah. I mean, Carter, this is your city, right?
卡特 这是你的地头 对吗
Yeah, this is my titty. I mean, this is my city.
对 这是我乳♥头♥ 不 地头
Great.

And Lee, you know Hu Li and the Triads, correct?
李 你认识胡莉和三合会吧
Yes. Great.
认识 好极了
So can you do me a favor?
帮我个忙好吗
Can you find out where Hu Li’s keeping the plates?
你们可否帮我查出 胡莉把印版藏在哪
That ain’t no problem.Thank you.
没问题 谢谢
So welcome aboard, gentlemen.
两位 欢迎加入
From this moment on, you’re officially working…
从这刻起 你们就为
…for the United States Secret Service.
特勤局工作
Secret Service agent James Carter.
特勤局探员詹姆斯卡特
Aw, that sounds good. It’s got a nice ring to it, don’t it?
真好听 听起来很顺耳吧
I’m telling you, give me six months. Six months.
不出六个月
I’m gonna be in Washington, D.C. protecting the president.
我便会升去华盛顿保护总统
We both know you would never take a bullet for someone else.
我们都知道 你从不为别人挡子弹
Yeah, but they don’t know that.
对 但他们不知道
I’m gonna talk to Isabella, see if she can hook something up.
我去问问伊莎贝拉拉 有没有门路
Seeing the way she was staring at a brother.
我见到她望着我的样子
She never even looked at you.
她连看也没看你一眼
Just jealous, Lee, because the girl chose me.
李 你妒忌了吧 因她看中我
Because I’m tall, dark and handsome. And you Third World ugly.
我魁梧英俊 皮肤古铜 你是第三世界的丑男
I’m not Third World ugly. Women like me.
我才不丑 女人都很喜欢我
They think I’m cute, like Snoopy.
她们觉得我很可爱 像史努比
Lee, Snoopy is 6 inches taller than you.
史努比比你还高六寸
Sterling. Lee and Carter are officially…
史特林 李和卡特正式
…out of the Secret Service’s way. Correct.
不会妨碍特勤局了 没错
This is my informant’s place. They got pretty good ribs here too.
这是我线人的餐馆 排骨相当不错
I like kosher.
我喜欢犹太餐
Hey. Hey, wait.
喂 等等
Oh, I know I don’t think I see what I see what I’m thinking!
我就知道我没想到眼前会是这幅情景
I know good and well y’all ain’t gambling back here!
我知道你们都不是在赌钱
This is supposed to be a Chinese restaurant!
这可是中国餐馆啊
What you doing in here, James?
你来干嘛 詹姆斯
You about to go to jail. You about to go to jail, and all your little friends.
你和你的朋友快要坐牢了 大家收拾东西
Pack up your stuff! Let’s go! All right.
离开这里 好了
Let’s talk outside. You wanna talk outside?
我们外面谈吧 你想去外面谈
Yes. Let’s go then. You wanna talk.
对 走吧 你想谈我奉陪
As long as you wanna talk.
只要你想谈就好
Where you get that from? I like that.
你哪里买♥♥的这件衣服 不错哦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!