我得…
I’m gonna…
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你头发变多了嘛
Your hair is getting shaggy.
是吗
Yeah?
她就是蕾蒙娜
So, that’s Ramona.

Yeah.
好吧 我吃醋了
Okay, I’m jealous.
你吃醋了?
You’re jealous?
我有这个资格
I’m allowed.
你为了那个自大的小白脸把我甩了
You left me for that cocky pretty boy.
你都没见过他
You haven’t even seen him.
我知道 你就是为了某个
I know, you left me for
我见都没见过的男人甩了我
someone I’ve never even seen.
也许你们能见着
Maybe you will see him.
我们在”小李皇宫”玩
We’re playing Lee’s Palace.
你应该来看看
You should so totally come.
我绝对不会去的
That’s so not going to happen.
很好 不过你还是在我的邀请名单上
Great, you’re so on the list.
皮尔格林 你的焦糖玛奇朵好了
Caramel macchiato for…Pilgrim.
那就是恩维啊
So, that was Envy.

Uh-huh.
你们俩是怎么回事
What happened with the two of you?
无限滴悲伤
我现在不想说这个 你不介意吧
Do you mind if we don’t get into it right now?
她想搬去蒙特利尔
She wanted to move to Montreal,
因为她想念她某个完美的男朋友
because she missed her best friend.
那个男人叫陶德
This guy, Todd.
我猜 他们两周后就上♥床♥了吧
And two weeks later, they were sleeping together, I guess?
差不多吧
Basically.
和那个叫陶德的约了一次会
Dated a Todd once.
还藕断丝连的是吧
Didn’t end well, either.
我能想象有多难受
I can see how it sucks.
你一直为过去的那些事情而裹足不前
Having the past come back to haunt you.
我不去考虑这些难道错了吗
Is it wrong that I try not to think about it?
那你想考虑什么呢
What do you want to think about?
我的房♥间现在该是多温暖
How warm my place is right now.
你就没趁势搞定她? 你搞基啊
And you didn’t bang her? Are you gay?
我情不自禁想到了我那傻♥逼♥前女友
I couldn’t stop thinking about my stupid ex-girlfriend.
是乌玛·瑟曼的电影吗
Is that the Uma Thurman movie?
斯科特 只是因为恩维回来了而已
Scott, just because Envy is back in town
别把事情弄得没结束似的
doesn’t make it not over.
双重否定 真巧妙
Double negative. It’s tricky.
一切都结束了 向前看吧
It’s over. Move on.
文字游戏
Word.
对 我不能再被她玩弄于股掌中
Right. I’m not going to let her toy with me.
从这一刻开始
From this moment on,
我不会再想有关恩维·亚当的一切
I will think of Envy Adams no more!
我有个坏消息要给你们说
I have distressing news.
是我们不愿听的吗
Is it news that we suck,
因为我怕我的承受能力有限诶
because I really don’t think I can take it.
不 “魔鬼头的冲突”明晚
No. the Clash at Demonhead are
将带来一场神秘演出
doing a secret show tomorrow night
恩维邀请我们担任开场嘉宾演出
and Envy asked us to open for them.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
特约演奏 是特约演奏诶
A gig is a gig, is a gig, is a gig.
你就将前尘往事先放在一边
Maybe you can put your history aside
等我们顺利完成演出 就当是为了乐队
until we get through this thing, for the band.
为了乐队 为了乐队
For the band? For the band?
-我们就不能… -为了乐队
– Can’t we do our… – For the band?
我们就不能只进行秘密演出吗
Can’t we do our own secret shows?
我们所有的演出都是秘密的
All our shows are secret shows.
我们一定得去 特工格拉夫可能会出现呢
We’re doing it. G-man might be there.
下周二又要打响另一场战役了
We play the next round of the battle on Tuesday.
我们得到处去亮亮嗓
We have to get some buzz going.
我们需要强大的风潮
We need groundswell.
我们需要追随者
We need stalkers.
如果你前男友在乐队的话你会怎么做呢
What would you do if your ex was in a band
特别是他们还要你在开幕式上演出
and they wanted you to open for them?
如果我的前任是搞乐队的?
If my ex was in a band?
也许是有些尴尬 但是
Might be a little awkward, but maybe
一个成熟的人应该知道怎么应对
it’s the grown-up thing to do.
对 我们都是成年人了不是吗
Yeah. We’re all adults here, right?
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
他竟然在跟一个大屁♥股♥的潮女交往
He’s dating a fat-ass hipster chick!
我讨厌她那愚蠢的勇气
I hate her stupid guts!
他喜欢她的惟一理由肯定是她年龄够大
He only likes her because she’s old.
我看她起码有25了
She’s probably, like, 25!
就是那种典型的大屁♥股♥白皮肤的时髦女
She’s just some fat-ass white girl, you know?
你好像已经说过她很胖了
I think you mentioned she was fat.
她已经遥遥领先了
She’s got a head start.
两个月前我才知道
I mean, I didn’t even know
有好音乐那种东西存在
there was good music until two months ago!
有灼烧感诶
Hey, this really burns.
你还是先冲了吧
You should rinse.
当我知道这件事的时候
When I got this idea,
我满脑子就一个念头 “我必须那么做”
I just thought, “I have to do it!”
你说什么我听不到啊
I can’t hear anything you’re saying.
天哪 我看起来
Oh, God! I look so
太棒了
good.
蕾蒙娜·福尔劳斯偷走了我的斯科特
Ramona Flowers stole my Scott.
但是我知道怎么把他抢回来
But I know how to get him back.
怎么做
How?
杨·尼尔 我是妮芙
操♥你♥大♥爷♥的 你太酷了
动起来 动起来
Come on, come on
谢谢 我们是性感炸♥弹♥乐队
Thank you, we were Sex Bob-omb.

Yeah!
我们之后还有别的商演 所以…
We have some merch at the back, so…
好了 现在去吧台?
Okay, bar? Now?
说实话 我们刚刚的表演很恶心吗
Level with me. Did we suck?
不知道 你说呢
I don’t know. Did you?
她走了 她知道我们很糟
She has to go. She knows we suck.
你好 蕾蒙娜
Hey, Ramona.
你好
Hey.
我他妈见鬼了吗
What the hell?
你好 斯科特
Hey, Scott.
这他妈的是怎么了
What the hell?
看看妮芙在和谁约会呢
Look who Knives is hanging out with.
那个女的又是谁啊
Who is that girl again?
是斯科特以前约会过的女孩
Scott dated her.
简单来说的话
Briefly, briefly.
她多大啊
How old is she?
看到她我就想撒尿
I gotta pee on her.
我的意思是我想撒尿 我尿急
I mean, I gotta pee. Pee time.
精彩马上上演
And then it was time
多伦多即将沦陷于”魔鬼头的冲突”
For Toronto to drown in the sweet sorrow
带来的甜蜜伤感之中
of the Clash At Demonhead!
恩维 恩维
Envy! Envy!
那个贝斯手
That guy on bass…
就是陶德
…that’s Todd.
我知道
I know.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你知道?
You know?
不是吧
Oh, no.
你好 又一次见面 朋友的朋友
Hello, again, friend of a friend
我很了解你
I knew you well
我们的目标
Our common goal
都是要等到世界末日
Was waiting for the world to end
然而现在真♥相♥
Now that the truth
只是一条你需要的规则
is just a rule that you demand
你威胁着我服从
You crack the whip
物转星移 又一次欺骗了过去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!