Shape-shift and trick the past again
把你的爱放到半空中
Send you my love on the wire
每一次都把你高举
Lift you up, every time
每个人都离开你
Everyone pulls away from you
那真是…真是太带劲了
That was…that was devastating.
我的天 真是 我的天哪
Oh, my God. Just, oh, my God.
你真应该看他们的现场秀 现场棒多了
Yeah, you should see them live. They’re much better live.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I’m gonna throw up.
我不敢相信我要说这话
I can’t even believe I’m saying this,
恩维·亚当让你们全都到后台去
but Envy Adams would like you all to come backstage.
我们全部?
All of us?
难道我口吃了
Did I…stutter?
等等 你们怎么认识恩维的
Wait, how do you know Envy?
斯科特跟她在一起过
Scott dated her.
你好 蕾蒙娜
Hey, Ramona.
你好 陶德
Hey, Todd.
好久不见啊
It’s been a while.
我觉得我们该走了
I think we should get out of here.
这一路上怎么样 还跟小鬼玩?
So, how was the tour? You guys play with the pixies?
现在你们是明星了
You’re like a superstar now.
这还真不是我能用语言表达的
Yeah, it’s not really something I can put into words.
恩维…
Um, Envy…

我看过你的博客
I read your blog.
是斯科特和蕾蒙娜吧
So, Scott and Ramona, eh?
怎么
What of it?
你知道吗 你们真是可爱的一对
You guys make a cute couple, you know?
天造地设
Suit each other.
你是我的偶像 恩维
You’re my role model, Envy.
蕾蒙娜 我喜欢你的衣服 很便宜吧
Ramona, I like your outfit. Affordable?
恩维 你这牛仔裤是在纽约买♥♥的吧
Envy, I was just gonna say did you get those jeans in New York?
我在跟蕾蒙娜说话
I’m talking to Ramona right now.
蕾蒙娜以前住在纽约
Ramona lived in New York.
是吗
Did she?
我之前也在那儿 在混乱剧院给吉登演奏
I was just there. Played the Chaos Theatre, for Gideon.
你认识他 对吧
You know him, right?
我亲过的嘴唇亲过你
I’ve kissed the lips that kissed you!
妮芙
Knives!
怎么
What?
我又不介意打女人
I’m not afraid to hit a girl.
我可是个摇滚明星
I’m a rock star.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你把她挑染的头发给打掉了
You punched the highlights out of her hair.
你把她挑染的头发给打掉了
He punched the highlights out of her hair!
你真是无药可救
You are incorrigible.
我不知道这词什么意思
I don’t know the meaning of the word.
他真的不知道
你们在城里打算干点什么有趣的事
So, you guys doing anything fun while you’re in town?
有趣的事? 在多伦多?
Fun? In toronto?
够了 你这只自大的公鸡
That’s it! You cocky cock!
你会为你的反♥人♥类♥罪付出代价的
You’ll pay for your crimes against humanity.
我的脖子
My neck.
你的头发
Your hair.
难道你不知道吗
Didn’t you know?
陶德是个素食者
Todd’s vegan.
素食者?
Vegan?
又不是什么大不了的事
It’s not really that big of a deal.
别开玩笑
No kidding.
谁都可以当素食者
Anyone can be vegan.
当蛋奶素食者或许可以
Ovo-lacto vegetarian maybe.
蛋什么
Ovo-what?
我不仅不吃肉 还不吃乳品
I partake not in the meat, nor the breast milk, nor the ovum
和任何长了脸的生物的卵子
of any creature with a face.
简单来说
Short answer,
做一个素食者能让你变得比大多数人要强
being vegan just makes you better than most people.
没错
Bingo.
哥们 问你个问题
Hey, man, question.
我一直很好奇
I always wondered,
不吃乳制品怎么会能让你有超能力
how does not eating dairy products give you psychic powers?
好吧
Okay.
知道为什么你只用了你大脑的10%吗
You know how you only use 10% of your brain?
那是因为剩下的90%
That’s because the other 90%
都被奶油和乳浆填满了
is filled with curds and whey.
你是在素食者学院学到这个的吗
Did you learn that at vegan academy?
继续嚣张啊 宝贝
Go ahead and get snippy, baby.
如果你懂科学 可能我还会听你讲话
If you knew the science, maybe I’d listen to a word you’re saying.
如果我把裤子尿湿了
If I peed my pants,
你能不能假装以为那是被雨淋湿的
would you pretend I just got wet from the rain?
没下雨
It’s not raining.
你就该给我一份关于你是怎样
Then why don’t you give me the cliff notes
还有为什么跟这个混♥蛋♥分手的指南
on how and why you ended up dating this a-hole.
这是现在的重点吗
Is that really important right now?
如果他的背景故事里有个关键因素
Well, if there’s a key element in his backstory
能帮助我在关键时刻保命的话 那就是重点
That’s gonna help me out in a critical moment of not dying, yes.
陶德路过之前我跟卢卡斯在一起
I was only dating Lucas until the minute Todd walked by.
听起来有点糟 但我曾经是那样的人
Guess that’s not very nice, but I used to be, kind of like that.
我们痛恨所有人
We hated everyone.
我们打坏别人的东西 没有人管
We wrecked stuff. Nobody cared.
他甚至为我在月球上打出一个洞
He punched a hole in the moon for me.
真的很疯狂
It was pretty crazy.
一个半星期以后他跟我说
A week and a half later he told me
他爸要送他去素食者学院
his Dad was sending him to vegan academy,
所以我甩了他
so I dumped him.
是不是每个跟你在一起的人都被你甩了
Have you dumped everyone you’ve ever been with?
而你从来没被甩过
You’ve never been the dumpee?
听着 我曾经是个婊♥子♥
Look, I’ve dabbled in being a bitch.
这也是我搬到这来的部分原因
It’s part of the reason I moved here.
我真的想把这一切都丢到脑后忘掉
I was really hoping to just leave it all behind me.
小鸳鸯们…
Hey, lovebirds…
我跟他的帐还没算完
We have unfinished business, I and he.
应该是”他和我”
He and me.
别跟我讲语法
Don’t you talk to me about grammar.
我不喜欢你 懂吗 [意大利语]
I dislike you, capisce?
跟周一的清洁大妈说去吧
Tell it to the cleaning lady on Monday.
什么
What?
因为你会变成周一的垃圾
Because you’ll be dust by Monday.
因为你会在两秒之内被打的粉碎
Because you’ll be pulverized in two seconds.
清洁大妈 她负责清理垃圾
And the cleaning lady, she cleans up dust.
她扫地
She dusts.
所以 周一怎么了
So, what’s on Monday?
因为现在是周五 她周末休息 所以…
Because it’s Friday now. She has the weekends off, so…
周一 对吧
Monday. Right?
简单来说 你赢不了的
Basically, you can’t win this fight.
你只能放弃这个女孩
You’re gonna have to give up this girl,
不然陶德会杀了你
because Todd’s gonna kill you.
你以前人还不错的
You used to be so nice!
斯科特 我们先去比萨比萨店吃点东西
Scott, we’re gonna go to Pizza Pizza for a slice.
你解决完了给我们电♥话♥
Call us when you’re done.
他很快就要挂了
He’ll be done. Real soon.
听起来有人想要更过瘾的
Sounds like someone wants to get funky.
贝司大战
开始
我知道你在想什么
I can read your thoughts.
你的意志已经被摧毁了 你完了
Your will is broken. You’re through.
不如为纪念我喝一杯吧
What say we drink to my memory?
加豆奶的极品咖啡
Fair trade blend with soy milk?
真抱歉 但这很可悲
I’m sorry, but that’s pathetic.
哥们 我能看到你脑子里想的东西
Dude, I can see in your mind’s eye.
这其中有一杯加的是一半奶油一半奶
You put half-and-half into one of those coffees
想让我打破素食的原则
in an attempt to make me break vegan edge.
我还是喝那杯放豆奶的就好
I’ll take the one with soy.
谢了 小傀儡
Thanks, tool.
实际上 伙计 [西班牙语]

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!