Truck, truck, truck
我们穿过大宅
We’ll pass the mansions by
从针孔眼直穿而过
Drive right through the needle’s eye
-我的 -你的
– Oh, my – Oh, you…
不是 我的…
Oh, no…my…
我的 我的 我的 我的
My, my, my, my
我有立体音响
I’ve got a stereo
你只要拧开开关
You’ve just got to turn the knob
也许我们就出发
And maybe we’ll go
去遥远的地方
As far as we can
我是你的垃圾工
I’ll be your garbage man
处理你的废物
I’ll take out your junk
然后碾碎…
And I’ll crush it…
皮尔格林先生
Mr. Pilgrim.
是我 马修·帕特尔
It is I, Matthew Patel.
战斗已经开始了
Consider our fight begun.
我♥干♥什么了
What did I do?
我该怎么办
What do I do?
打死丫的
Fight!
很好
All right.
很好
All right.
小心 是那个人
Watch out! It’s that one guy.
很好 很好 很好
Well, well, well,
你还真是强劲的对手呢 皮尔格林
you’re quite the opponent, Pilgrim.
你到底谁啊
Who the hell are you, anyway?
我叫马修·帕特尔
My name is Matthew Patel!
蕾蒙娜的第一任邪恶前男友
And I’m Ramona’s first evil ex-boyfriend.
她的什么
Her what?
还有谁要再来一杯吗
Anyone need another drink?
等等 我们这是为蕾蒙娜而战吗
Wait. We’re fighting over Ramona?
你没收到我解释这情形的邮件吗
Didn’t you get my E-mail explaining the situation?
我没看
I skimmed it.
你要为无礼付出代价
You will pay for your insolence!
他这是什么装备啊
Hey, what’s up with his outfit?
是哦 是海盗吗
Yeah, is he a pirate?
你是海盗?
Are you a pirate?
今年有海盗吗
Pirates are in this year.
你真和这家伙约会过?
You really went out with this guy?
是啊
Yeah.
七年级的时候
In the seventh grade.
然后呢
And?
那时候是足球赛季 不知道怎么搞的
It was football season and for some reason,
那些小球员都想追我
all the little jocks wanted me.
马修是镇上唯一一个
Matthew was the only
非白人非球员的男孩
non-white, non-jock boy in town.
所以 我们两个结盟横扫了他们
So, the two of us joined forces and we took ’em all down.
我们又吵又打了几个小时
We brawled and scrapped and fought for hours.
马修的神秘力量无人能敌
Nothing could beat Matthew’s mystical powers.
亲亲 亲亲
我们俩只亲过一次
We only kissed once.
一周半后 我就叫他滚蛋了
After a week and a half, I told him to hit the showers.
伙计 等等 神秘力量?
Dude, wait. Mystical powers?
你要付出代价的 福尔劳斯
You’ll pay for this, Flowers.
想跟我打
If you want to fight me.
搞什么呀
What?
可不够最聪明了
Ha! You’re not the brightest,
你根本不会知道葬身谁手
you won’t know what hit you in the slightest
这家伙很厉害嘛
this guy’s good.
我和我的火球
Me and my fireballs
我的恶魔潮丫头
My demon hipster chicks
告诉他 小马 告诉他 小马
Tell him, Matty. Tell him, Matty.
我说到做到
I’m talking the talk
因为我知道自己很狡猾
because I know I’m slick
狡猾
S-l-ick
火球
Fireballs
把这个笨蛋打倒
Take this sucker down
让我们大显身手
Let us show him what we’re all about
根本就不押韵嘛
That doesn’t even rhyme.
不可能 这怎么可能
This is impossible. How can this be?
睁大双眼 也许你就明白了
Open your eyes, maybe you’ll see.
超级泰拳
K-o!
好耶 硬币
Sweet! Coins.
天 这样也算吗
God, is that allowed?
那个 认识你很高兴
Well, it was nice meeting you.
替我跟你的同性恋朋友们说再见
Tell your gay friends I said bye.
同性恋朋友们?
Gay friends?
华♥莱♥士♥ 你又来?
Wallace! Again?
-开房♥去吧 伙计们 -我的天哪
– Get a room, guys! – Oh, my God!
乖乖 才2块4
Oh, man, $2.40?
都不够人家坐车回家的嘛
That’s not even enough for the bus home.
我再借你3毛5
I’ll lend you the 35 cents.
好吧 那么 性感炸♥弹♥乐队胜出
Yeah, so, Sex Bob-Omb wins.
性感炸♥弹♥乐队胜出?
Sex Bob-Omb won?
随后…
那个 这到底是怎么回事
So, what was all that all about?
我猜
I guess
如果我们约会的话 你可能
if we’re gonna date, you may
要和我的七个邪恶前男友打守卫战
have to defeat my seven evil exes.
你有七个邪恶前男友?
You have seven evil ex-boyfriends?
七个邪恶前男友 没错
Seven evil exes, yes.
-我必须要战斗… -守卫战
– And I have to fight… – Defeat.
和你七个邪恶前男友打守卫战
Defeat your seven evil exes
才能和你约会下去?
if we’re going to continue to date?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
那么 你说的是我们在约会了?
So, what you’re saying right now is we are dating?
我猜是
I guess.
是不是说我们可以亲热了
Does that mean we can make out?
当然
Sure.

Cool.
有人很开心哦
Someone’s happy.
某人昨晚进行第二次约会了
Well, someone got to second base last night.
某人今晚要进行第二次约会了
And someone has a second date tonight.
某人很幸运嘛
Someone’s lucky, then.
你知道我说”某人”的时候
You know when I say “someone,”
说的是”我” 是吧
I mean “me,” right?
我昨晚第二次约会了
I got to second base last night.
或者说第一次半
Maybe first-and-a-half.
那什么 我邀请了蕾蒙娜今晚过来
So, I invited Ramona over for dinner tonight,
所以你不能在场
so you can’t be here.
我不想让你把这里搞得同性恋烟瘴气的
I don’t want you gaying up the place.
好的 斯科特
Okay, Scott.
但是 我也要给你发出最后通牒
But in return, I have to issue an ultimatum.
你名声在外的那些通牒?
One of your famous ultimatums?
这回是臭名昭著的
It may live in infamy.
你必须要和妮芙分手
You have to break up with Knives,
可怜的小天使 今天就分
that poor angel, today.
但是好难嘛
But it’s hard.
你不去 我就要告诉蕾蒙娜有关妮芙的事
If you don’t, I’m going to tell Ramona about Knives.
对天发誓 斯科特
I swear to God, Scott.
什么 你…
What? You…
早上好
Hi. Morning.
-你好 吉米 -只许州官放火啊
– Hey, Jimmy. – Double standard!
同性恋的规矩又不是我定的
I didn’t make up the gay rulebook.
你纠结什么 闭嘴
You got a problem with it…stop.
去找利伯赖斯算账吧 [同性恋钢琴家]
Take it up with Liberace’s ghost.
你是个怪物
You’re a monster.
把肉给我 收拾你的东西去
Give me the bacon, and go do your dirt
我要看卢卡斯·李系列电影
while I watch the Lucas Lee marathon.
谁是卢卡斯·李
Who’s Lucas Lee?
以前一个很棒的滑板手
He was this pretty good skater.
现在是个很棒的演员
Now he’s this pretty good actor.
他现在正在多伦多

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!