Getting a life.
我专程来看你表演
I just came to see your show.
我必须要…
I have to…
蕾蒙娜
Ramona.
蕾蒙娜 我有话对你说
Ramona, I need to tell you something.
我也有话要说
Yeah, I have something I have to tell you, too.
好的 先听着
Great. Listen,
我知道你走神秘冷漠路线
I know you play mysterious and aloof
就是为了免受伤害
just to avoid getting hurt.
我明白你有理由不跟人谈及自己的过往
I know you have reasons for not wanting to talk about your past.
我想让你知道的是 我一点也不在乎这些
I want you to know I don’t care about any of that stuff
因为我就是变成女人也要爱你
because I’m in lesbians with you.
什么
What?
我是认真的
I really, really mean it.
好吧
Oh! Okay.
该你了 想说什么
It’s your turn. What did you want to tell me?
我们还是分手吧
That we have to break up.
什么
What?
是吉登
It’s Gideon.
我就是没法…
I just can’t…
我就是想和他在一起
I can’t help myself around him.
真是坏消息
That’s the bad news.
好消息是 我爱死性感乐队
The good news is that I’m officially loving the sex-bombs.
-是性感炸♥弹♥乐队 -三身摇滚装备
– Bob-omb. – Three-piece rock outfit
鼓面上加一个红发辣妹照
with a smoking hot red-head on drums.
音乐贯穿我的双耳
Music to my ear-holes.
尿尿
知道吗 我都等不及
You know what? I’m not even going to wait
看你们比完决赛了
to see how you guys do in the final.
我现在就要跟你们签三张专辑的合约
I’m signing you right now for a three-album contract.
怎么样 我不是个坏人吧
See? I’m not such a bad guy after all.
你以为我们会出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂吗
You think we’re going to sell our souls to you?
打错算盘了
Well, guess again.
我不会和这个混球合作的
No, I can’t be a part of the band with this douche in charge.
干吗呀 斯科特
Ow! Scott.
你得试着控制自己的情绪了
You got to try and keep your emotions in check, man.
别让过去的事毁了你的前程
Don’t let what’s past ruin your future.
人们等着听我的歌♥呢 斯科特
The people need to hear us, Scott.
你找别人代替我弹贝斯吧
Then you’re gonna have to find someone else to play bass.
都签好了 就这么定了
Sign, sign, sign, and we are all set.
甜心儿 走吧
Sweetie, shall we?
对了 斯科特
Oh! Scott.
你知道吗 我们真该好好谢谢彼此
You know, we really should be thanking each other.
要不是我
I mean, if it wasn’t for me,
蕾蒙娜也不会和你在一起
Ramona would never have been with you
要不是你 她也不会回到我的身边来
But if it wasn’t for you she wouldn’t have gotten back with me,
咱俩算是扯平了吧
so I guess it all shakes out.
斯科特 哥们
Scotty, buddy,
你 我 邪恶前男友联盟
Between you and I, the whole league of evil exes thing?
我把那些凑一块儿的时候
I was in a really dark place
还真是心底黑暗 你…
when I put that together, so…
能原谅我吗
Forgiven?
好吧 走了
All right, let’s go.
没错 我们算是上道了
This is it, guys. We are on our way.
我说”变成女人”
I said “lesbians. ”
斯科特
Scott.
她真的就是那个人吗
Was she really the one?
什么人啊
The what?
那个你想与之共度余生的人
I mean, did you really see a future with this girl?
就是 背着降落伞的
Like, with jetpacks.
时间会治愈一切的伤痕 小♥弟♥弟♥
Time heals all wounds, little brother.
下一次咱不和
Maybe next time we don’t date
有11个邪恶前男友的女孩恋爱就是了
the girl with 11 evil ex-boyfriends.
7个
Seven.
无所谓了
That’s not that bad.
对 我知道
Hey. Yeah, I know.
太杯具了
It’s so pathetic!
关灯
Turn off the light!
你可能看到了某人的老二
Presumably, you just saw some guy’s junk
对此我表示抱歉
and I apologize for that.
没事
Okay.
他也很抱歉
And he apologizes, too.
对不起
Sorry.
斯科特 你知道我爱你
Scott, you know I love you.
但是今晚我要用床
But I’m gonna need my own bed tonight.
做♥爱♥
It’s for sex.
好的
Right.
这一周都是这样
I may need it for the rest of the week, too.
好的
Right.
这一整年
And the year.
我明白了
I get it.
或者你可以和蕾蒙娜住啊
Maybe you can move in with Ramona.
她和吉登在一起
She’s with Gideon.
太操蛋了
Oh, man.
也许他真的比你更优秀
That’s probably just because he’s better than you.
不管怎么样 战斗结束了
Either way, this fight is over.
找斯科特的
It’s for Scott.
找你的 小伙子
It’s for you, big guy.
你好
Hello.
哥们
Hey, pal.
我对之前的事感到抱歉
I just want to say I feel terrible about earlier.
我不喜欢这种愧疚感
I don’t want any hard feelings.
所以我想何不大度一点
So I figured, why not be the bigger man
给你来个电♥话♥呢
and just give you a call.
蕾蒙娜和你在一起吗
Is ramona with you?
我不知道啊 你和我在一起吗
I don’t know. Are you with me?
是的
Yeah.
好的 哥们 会好起来的
Geez, buddy, it’s gonna be all right.
不是 我只是把热可可洒在裤裆里了
No, I just spilled hot cocoa on my crotch.
听着
Listen, as you know,
我在多伦多新开了一家混乱剧院
I’m opening a new chaos theatre in Toronto.
性感炸♥弹♥乐队要给我们做开场表演呢
And the sex-bobs are playing our grand opening tonight.
你不在场 我们大家都觉得怪怪的
It would feel really weird for all of us if you weren’t there.
他们刚试了试音效 真是棒极了
They just did a sound check and the acoustics in here are amazing!
是吗 我们在那儿见
Yeah? Maybe I’ll see you there.
但愿你来 朋友
I hope so, amigo.
我可不想前男友间再有什么不痛快
I don’t want any more bad blood between exes.
你说呢
What do you say?
好的 回见
Okay, laters.
真♥他♥妈♥的烂人
What a perfect asshole.
先别管我 搞定他
Forget what I said earlier. Finish him.
混乱剧院
第7级
口令
Password?
随便吧
Whatever.

Cool.
第二道口令
Second password?

Cool.
我们在狂欢 我们在狂欢
We’re not having no fun we’re not having no fun
不对 第一张专辑比第一张好多了
No, the first album is much better than the first album.
开心
Fun
不开心
No fun
斯科特 算了吧
Scott! Let it go.
别给他自我陶醉的机会
Don’t give him the satisfaction.
要是我想自我陶醉呢
What if I want the satisfaction?
斯科特·皮尔格林
Scott Pilgrim!
伙计 欢迎来到混乱剧院
Buddy, welcome to the chaos theatre.
给这位男士来杯喝的 健怡可乐 怎样
Somebody get this man a drink. A coke zero, right?
我不是来喝东西的
I’m not here to drink.
我好像没得罪你吧
Whoa, I’ve got no beef with you.
要是我想得罪你呢
What if I have a beef with you?
你还为协会那件事情耿耿于怀吗
Are you still mad about the whole thing with the guild?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!