No, Knives, I hurt you. I cheated on you.
我骗了你们两个
I cheated on both of you.
真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
当然了 你也不是大屁♥股♥
And you’re not a fat-ass.
她不是那个意思
She didn’t mean that.
好了吧 现在怎样
So, are we all good?
棒极了
Never felt better.
拥抱一下学点东西 完了吗
Are we done with the hugging and learning?
我们的决斗还没完呢
I thought we had a fight going on here!
想打吗 很好
You’ve got a fight, all right!
你自找的
Wrong move, baby.
2人模式
你搞得我把口香糖给吞了
You made me swallow my gum.
它会在我的消化道里停留7年
It’s gonna be in my digestive tract for seven years.
很好 不愧是我的女人
Yeah, still my girl.
一块儿做女人吧
Let’s both be girls.
糟糕 糟糕
Bad! Bad!
怎么
What?
预备
Get ready!
开始
Here we go!
妙招 妙招 妙招
Good! Good! Good!
套拳出击
Combo!
漂亮
Perfect!
你以为自己是谁啊 皮尔格林
Who do you think you are, Pilgrim?
比我厉害吗
You think you’re better than me?
让我来告诉你自己什么东西吧
I’ll tell you what you are.
我屁♥股♥上的一处伤而已
A pain in my ass!
知道我花了多久
You know how long it took
才得到所有邪恶前男友的联♥系♥信息
to get all the evil exes’ contact information
然后建立了这个傻♥逼♥联盟吗
so I could form this stupid league?
两小时 两小时
Like, two hours! Two hours!
想得到蕾蒙娜 你还不够酷
You’re not cool enough for Ramona.
你什么也不是 一文不值
You’re zero! You’re nothing!
至于我 我才是领导者
Me? I’m what’s hip.
我主导着发生的一切
I’m what’s happening!
我要爆发了
I’m blowing up right now!
没错 你要爆发了
You are blowing up.
就是现在了
Right now!
游戏结束
K-o!
这是我们的
There goes our deal!
这么说还是有钱挣了
We’re still getting paid, right?
这些归我们
There goes our deal.
上帝啊
Oh! Oh, God!
你们两个配合得很好
You two make a good combo.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
斯科特·皮尔格林
Scott Pilgrim.
你可以打败我 斯科特
You can defeat me, Scott,
可你能打败自己吗
but can you defeat yourself?
反面版斯科特
Nega Scott.
反面版斯科特
Nega Scott!

No.
这个必须我自己去面对
This is something I have to face.
我自己来
Myself.
单循环赛
Solo round!
他们把香蕉加在这种薯条上
They have this incredible french toast with bananas on it
而你又加了点熏肉
and you get bacon on the side.
我喜欢那样
I’m liking that.
下周咱俩试试吧 怎么样 礼拜二
Let’s do it next week. Yeah, Tuesday.
好的
Yeah, all right. Be good.
发生什么了
What happened?
没什么 我们随便侃侃 这家伙挺不错的
Nothing, we just shot the shit. He’s just a really nice guy.
我们约好了下周一块吃饭
We’re gonna get brunch next week.
事实上我们有很多共同点
We actually have a lot in common.
看看你的头发 乱糟糟的
Your hair, it’s getting really shaggy.
是吗
It is? Yeah.
该剪剪了
You should probably get it cut.
没错
Yeah, you’re right.
是该剪剪了
I should get it cut.
找个理发店
At a salon.
挺不错的
Salon, yeah. That sounds really nice.
你要走吗
You’re going?
或许我该消失了
I should probably disappear.
发生这些之后吗
After all that?
我仍需要一个新的生活
I still need a new life.
来这儿是为了逃避 可是过去依旧纠缠着我
I came here to escape, but the past keeps catching up.
我不想再有人因为我而受伤
I’m tired of people getting hurt because of me.
我保证我这儿会没事了
I’m pretty sure I’m gonna get over it.
不光是你
I don’t mean just you.
我理解
I understand.
不管怎样 谢谢你
I should thank you, though.
谢什么
For what?
你是我拍拖过的男孩子中最出色的
For being the nicest guy I ever dated.
听起来有点忧伤
That’s kind of sad.
有点儿吧
It is kind of sad.
好吧 自己保重
Bye, and stuff.
你也保重
Yeah. And stuff.
去啊 追她
Go, get her.
什么
What?
这些日子你不是都在为她折腾吗
You’ve been fighting for her all along.
可是你怎么办
But what about you?
没事的
I’ll be fine.
我太酷了 不适合你啦
I’m too cool for you anyway.
再见了 妮芙
Ciao, Knives.
去吧
Go.
介意一块走走吗
Hey, mind if I tag along?
想跟着我啊
You want to come with me?
我想或许咱俩可以重新来过
Yeah, I thought maybe we could try again.
继续吗 9 8 7 6
Continue? Nine, eight, seven, six,
5 4 3 2 1
five, four, three, two, one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!