你是说联盟吗
You mean the league?
协会 联盟 不管是什么 都是些陈年旧事了
The guild, league, whatever. It’s ancient history.
我来告诉你是些什么陈年旧事
I’ll show you how ancient of history it is!
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
伙计 没必要为那点洒落的可乐沮丧
There’s no use crying over spilt coke, buddy.
这位女士自己做的决定
The lady made her choice
刚准备继续我们的美好时光
and we’re all just gonna have to move on.
好吧 我不动
Well, I ain’t moving, buddy.
你是为了她而跟我决斗吗
You wanna fight me for her?
这不显然吗
Was that not clear?
不是吗
Was that not clear?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好吧 那你又是为什么要那样做呢
Now, why on earth would you want to do that?
因为我爱她
Because I’m in love with her.
斯科特赢得了爱的力量
等级上升
应该来点音乐
I think this deserves a song.
金伯利
Kimberly!
我们是性感炸♥弹♥乐队
We are sex bob-omb.
我们来这儿挣点钱 倾尽所有 再次回归
We are here to make money and sell out and stuff.
1 2 3 4
One, two, three, four!
老实说 你的乐队真差劲
Your club sucks, by the way.
如果我这拒绝边缘型口味的城♥堡♥不能对上
Well, if my cathedral of cutting-edge taste holds no interest
你那个悲剧性的加拿大品味
for your tragically Canadian sensibilities,
那我也许不得不请您出去了
Then I shall be forced to grant you a swift exit from the premises.
随之快速地 下地狱去吧
And a fast entrance into hell!
斯科特
Scott!
妮芙?
Knives?
真可贵
That’s priceless.
你要为你所做的付出代价
You’ll pay for what you did to him.
听着 宫保鸡丁
Listen, kung pao chicken,
你这位不知什么时候的男友是自找苦吃
Your old, old boyfriend brought this all on himself.
警告过好几次了 可是他有听吗 没有
He was warned plenty of times, but did he listen? No.
不是说你 是她
I’m not talking to you. I’m talking to her!
什么
What?
你伤了曾经伤过我心的人
You broke the heart that broke mine.
受死吧
Get ready to chau down!
开什么玩笑
You’re kidding, right?
还敢说我不懂如何安排演出吗
I mean, you can’t say I don’t know how to put on a show, right?
绝不可能
That’s incredible.
你她妈的到底想干吗
What the hell is your deal?
是你偷走了他
You stole him!
偷走他
Stole him!
真不知道你在说些什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
装蒜 装蒜
You liar! Liar!
我没偷你男朋友 没偷斯科特
I didn’t steal your boyfriend! I didn’t steal Scott!
谁也没偷
I didn’t steal anyone!
你偷了我的男朋友
You steal my boyfriend!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
停止这无意义的争斗吧 没人偷了谁
Can we please stop all this fighting? Nobody stole anybody.
妮芙 我和你约会然后又和蕾蒙娜拍拖 懂吗
Knives, I dated you and then I dated Ramona, okay?
或许是我忘了及时告诉妮芙
Maybe I forgot to tell Knives right away.
你劈腿 斯科特?
You cheated on me, Scott?
你劈了我们两个?
You cheated on both of us?
关于妮芙的事情你骗了我?
You cheated on me with Knives?
不是
No,
关于你的事情我没对妮芙说实话
I cheated on Knives with you.
有差别吗
Is there a difference?
你没错吗
You weren’t wronged?
是吗
Right?
游戏结束
Game over.
斯科特
Scotty,
你可以随意欺骗这些女孩子
you can cheat on these ladies all you like.
但是你不能欺骗的是
But you can’t cheat
死亡
death.

Oh, man.
抱歉 死亡是有些不好受
Sorry. Dying’s got to suck.
知道什么不好受吗 是被那家伙杀死
You know what sucks? Getting killed by that guy.
怎么是他呢
Why him?
很复杂
It’s complicated.
好吧 我哪儿也不去
Well, I’m not going anywhere,
正好趁现在搞清楚到底怎么回事
so now might be a good time to get into it.
事实上 我才是感到困惑的那个
Truth is, it was me who was obsessed.
我为他着迷 可是他却对我视而不见
I was crazy about him. But he ignored me.
跟他在一起比独自待着更觉孤单
I was more alone when we were together than I ever was on my own.
所以我才要离开
That’s why I had to leave.
这时候他才意识到我的存在
And that’s when he started paying attention.
那你为什么又跑回去
So, why go back?
情不自禁 斯科特
I can’t help myself around him, Scott,
他始终停留在我的脑海 挥之不去
he just has this way of getting into my head.
这样来讲是有点不爽
Well, that’s legitimately disappointing.
不过我现在真得走了
I really will leave you alone forever now.
等会儿 他真的有进入我脑海的方式
No, he literally has a way of getting into my head.
真邪恶
That is evil.
我没想把你卷入这件事的 斯科特
I didn’t mean for you to get dragged into this, Scott.
我只想简单点
I just wanted something simple.
很抱歉结局会是这样
I’m sorry it had to end this way.
可是 我真是为你而战
Well, I really fought for you.
或许我不值得你曾为我而战
Maybe I’m not the one you should have been fighting for.
什么 等等
What? Wait.
感觉好像明白了
But I feel like I learned something.
要是我没死该多好啊
Which would be great if I wasn’t dead.
这样孤单
So alone.
你并不孤单
You’re not alone.
没错
Right!
混乱剧院
第7级
发型真傻♥逼♥
Your hair looks stupid.
第二道口令
Second password?
我看到了
Yeah, I saw it.
剧本本身貌似比电影要好
It’s just the comic book is better than the movie.
斯科特 算了吧
Scott! Let it go.
别担心 我知道自己在做什么
Don’t worry, I know what I’m doing.
史蒂芬 新的乐队组合
Stephen, the new lineup rocks.
没有我 你们这帮家伙唱得好多了
You guys sound way better without me.
尼尔 你学得很好
Young Neil, you have learned well.
从此以后 你会以尼尔为大家所知
From this point forward you will be known as “Neil. ”
还有 金
And, Kim,
所有事情都很抱歉
I’m sorry about everything.
为我所做的抱歉
I’m sorry about me.
斯科特·皮尔格林 你好啊 伙计
Scott Pilgrim! Hey, buddy!
省省吧 自命不凡的家伙 这俱乐部该倒闭了
Save it! You’re pretentious! This club sucks!
向你宣战 接招吧
I’ve got beef. Let’s do it.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
你是为了她而和我决斗吗
You want to fight me for her?

No.
我为自己而战
I want to fight you for me.
斯科特赢得了自尊的力量

Kim!
我们是性感炸♥弹♥乐队 来这儿围观
We are sex bob-omb and we are here to watch
斯科特·皮尔格林踢掉你的大牙
Scott Pilgrim kick your teeth in!
1 2 3 4
One! Two! Three! Four!
感觉怎样
How’s it going back there?
你这家伙
You dick!
妮芙
Knives?
知道你在这儿 别搞什么偷袭
I know you’re in here. Don’t attack…
斯科特
Scott!
偷走我的男朋友
Steal my boyfriend!
吃我一刀
Taste my steel!
够了
Enough!
不 斯科特
No, Scott.
这个大屁♥股♥伤了我 我要报仇
This fat-ass hurt me and I will have my revenge!
不 妮芙 是我伤了你 我骗了你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!