Cos you’re actually pretty cute.
特别是当我害怕
Especially when I’m scared…
孤独 喝醉的时候
and lonely…and drunk.
伙计们 看到吉尔进来了吗
hi, guys. Did…did you see Jill, coming?
我在外面没看见她
I didn’t see her outside.
是的 特雷弗 她在楼上
Yes, Trevor. She is upstairs.
感谢上帝 还有你来保护她
Thank God you’re here to protect her
你都找不到她
when you can’t even find her.
-根本没有人 -伙计
– There’s nobody out here. – Oh, dude.
我超喜欢这段 嗯嗯
I love this part of the movie. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-他说什么 -正当你以为
– What is it say? – Just when you think
她们都安全地待在房♥子里时
they’re all safe and comfortable in the house
鬼脸从天而降
Ghostface comes in and bang!
我打扰到你们了吗
Did I interrupt something for you?
不会吧
Shut the fuck up.
谁请你来的 特雷弗
Who invited you, Trevor?
好吧 显然不是你了
Alright. Clearly not you.
我上楼了
I’m gonna be upstairs.
从我家滚出去
Get out of my house!
我有点醉了
Ok, I’m a little drunk so,
所以不是你的网络连接不好
don’t blame me on your Internet connection.
我们去看看查理干什么呢
Let’s see what Charlie is up to, shall we?
或者特雷弗和吉尔的纠葛
Or the saga of Trevor and Jill…
伍兹伯勒高中的狗血剧情啊
Oh, intrigue of Woodsboro High.
有这么多好戏可看 谁需要杀人凶手啊
Who needs a killer around when there’s so much drama?
真是的
Oh, man…
这就好多了
Yeah… That’s better.
等等 不 你不能 有规则的
Wait, no! You can’t, you can’t, there’s rules.
我是同性恋 同性恋
I…I…I’m gay, I’m gay.
如果这有用的话
I mean, if it helps…
总是有个倒霉的女孩接到电♥话♥
…some random girl who gets a call
然后必然被杀死
that undoubtedly ends up getting her killed.
剧情都猜得到
It’s all so predictable.
没什么悬念 你可以预料一…
There’s no element of surprise. You can see ev…
科比
Kirby!
找到我手♥机♥了 在你房♥间里
I found my phone. It was up in your room.
根本没有给特雷弗发的短♥信♥
There was no text message sent to Trevor.
他真是个大骗子
He is such a liar.
他在哪
Where is he?
什么意思 他在哪
What do you mean, where is he,
他刚上楼找你了
he just went upstairs looking for you.
他不在楼上
He’s not upstairs.
特雷弗
Trevor!
查理 罗比
Charlie! Robbie!
也许在外面
Maybe they are outside.
-吉尔 -希德妮
– Jill! – Sidney!
对不起
I am sorry,
我该告诉你和妈妈我要来这里
I should have told you and mom where I was going.
不 没关系 跟我走就好
No, it’s ok, just I need you to come with me.
马上跟我走 好吗
Come with me right now, ok?
天呐
Oh, god.
快跑
Run!
罗比
Robbie!

Go!
希德妮
Sidney!
快啊
Come on!
-阳台 -没有别的路了吗
– The balcony! – There’s no other way out?
我们可以跳下去
We can jump?
两层楼呢
It’s two stories.
你手♥机♥呢
Where’s your cell?
到床底下去
Get under the bed.
-什么 -照我说的做
– What? – Just do what I say.
到床底下去 我来找你之前
Get under the bed. And don’t make a sound
待着别动 别出声
and don’t come out till I come get you, okay?
-相信我 -好
– Just trust me. – Ok.
行了吗 没事吧
You got it? You ok?
吉尔 快跑 别停下 快跑
Jill, run. Just keep running. Get out!
-喂 -杜伊
– Hello? – Dewey!
希德妮 你在哪
Sidney, where are you?
在科比家
I’m at Kirby’s.
凶手也在这儿 快来救我
The killer is here, I need your help.
-马上就到 -好
– I’m on my way. – Ok.
小希 希德妮
Sid! Sidney!
所有单位赶去维斯普巷329号♥
I need all units to 329 Whispering Lane.
所有单位 维斯普巷329号♥
All units! 329 Whispering Lane!
抱歉 是我
Sorry, it’s just me.
我试着用固话报♥警♥
Look, I tried to call 911 with the land line instead,
但有人把路由器给砸了
but someone smashed the router.
-我用手♥机♥打通了 -吉尔在哪
– I think I got through on my cell. – Well, where’s Jill?
天呐 进来
Oh, God. Get in.
快 快 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
这下面有个房♥间 我们可以把自己锁在里面
There’s a room down there. We can lock ourselves in.
我听见你冲吉尔大吼
I heard you yelling to Jill.
她逃走了吗
Did she get away?
我想她没事
I think she’s safe.
科比 让我进去
Kirby, let me in!
查理
Charlie…
不不 我找到了罗比
No, no, no, no, no, don’t. I just found Robbie.
这是他的血 拜托
It’s…It’s just his blood, please.
拜托 凶手是别人
Please, there is someone else out here.
-让我进去 -不信任他 就别开门
– Let me in. – If you can’t trust him, don’t open the door.
天啊 让我进去
My God! Let me in!
离门远点 查理
Get away from the door, Charlie.
科比 是我啊 让我进去吧
Kirby, it’s me! Please let me in!
离门远点 查理
Get away from the door, Charlie!
是我啊
It’s me!
抱歉 我不能
I’m sorry, I can’t…
你怎么回事
What the fuck…
对不起
I am sorry.
你背后 小心
Behind you! Look out!
不不
No, no, no, no, no!
科比
Kirby!
不 天啊 不 快放了他
Oh, no, God, no. He’s…Leave him alone!
放了他
Leave him alone!
是查理的手♥机♥
It’s Charlie’s phone.
告诉希德妮今晚将有人头落地
Tell Sidney heads are gonna roll tonight.
告诉希德妮这都是她的错
Tell Sidney it’s all because of her.
或许她想替代他
Or maybe she wants to take his place.
我保证下手会很利落的
I promise to be quick.
是他
It’s him.
好 我去找吉尔 她应该还在那里
Ok, I’m gonna get Jill, she should be in the same place.
尽量拖住他 我马上回来 好吗
Just-just keep him on the phone, I’ll be right back ok?
放了他 求你
Let him go, please…
我听说你喜欢恐怖电影 科比
I hear you like horror movies, kirby.
但那能赶上你对他的喜欢吗
But do you like em so much as him?
这不是看《血腥刺杀》了 你可以身临其境
Forget watching Stab. You get to live it.
不不不 他才是专家 我不是
No, no, no, no, no. He’s the expert, it’s not me.
热身问题 杰森[《黑色星期五》]的凶器是什么
Warm up question: Jason’s weapon?
大砍刀
Uh, it’s a machete.
对了 你看 你熟悉这个类型
There, you see? You do know the genre.
迈克尔·梅耶[万圣节]呢
Michael Mayers?
屠刀
Butcher knife.
-皮脸[《德州电锯杀人狂》]呢 -电锯 求你了
– Leatherface? – A chainsaw. Please…
你需要帮助的话就问希德妮
Just ask Sidney if you need some help.
弗莱迪·克鲁格[《猛鬼街》]呢
Freddy Krueger?
剪刀手
Razor hands.
哪部电影掀起了杀人狂片狂潮
Name the movie that started the slasher craze:
《万圣节》《德州电锯杀人狂》
Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre,
《魔屋》还是《惊魂记》
The Last House on the Left Or Psycho?
-《惊魂记》 -都不是
– Psycho. – None of the above.
是《偷♥窥♥狂》

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!