– So not funny. – Somebody falls for it every year.
我真不明白你为什么以此为乐…
I don’t see why you get off on this shi…
玛妮
Marnie?
玛妮
Marnie?
玛妮
Marnie?!
演得不错 玛妮
Good one, Marnie.
关了灯 电♥话♥扔在地上
Lights out, phone on the floor.
你真应该去导演恐怖片
You know, you really should direct horror films.
不管你在哪…
Wherever you are…
我猜猜 你想让我
Lemme guess. You want me to
走过开着的门 然后你突然跳出来
walk by an open door frame so you can pop out, huh?
好吧 时机 时机很完美
Ok. Timing, timing is perfect.
但你的手♥机♥没装软件
But you don’t have the app on your phone,
你不能装鬼脸的声音
so you can’t talk like Ghostface.
-对吧 -是的 我能
– Can you? – Yes, I can.
-你是谁 -不是软件变声哦
– Who is this? – Not an app.
-是特雷弗吗 -我听起来像特雷弗吗
– Is this Trevor? – Do I sound like a Trevor to you?
把我当成导演 你在我的电影里
Think of me as your director. You re in my movie.
你有个有趣的角色 别演砸了
You got a fun part so don’t blow it.
-什么电影 -玛妮也参演的电影
– What movie? – Same one Marnie’s in,
只不过她的戏份早结束了
only her part got cut way back.
但是你 这个胸大无脑的金发妞儿
But you, you are the dumb blond with the big tits.
你死前我们要和你玩个痛快
We’ll have some fun with you before you die.
我平均成绩4分 智商135 混♥蛋♥
I have a 4.0 GPA and 135 IQ asshole.
你把玛妮怎么样了
What did you do with Marnie?
她在剪辑室的地上
She’s on the cutting room floor.
这一点也不好玩
That’s not funny.
这不是喜剧片 这是恐怖片
This isn’t a comedy, it’s a horror film.
有人生 有人死
People live, people die.
你最好开始逃命
And you’d better start running.
玛妮
Marnie?
-你觉得怎么样 -今天也算是纪念日吧
– What do you think? – Well, I guess today’s the anniversary.
-孩子们真是 -不 我指这个展示
– Kids… – No, I meant the display.
《冲出黑暗》 希德妮·普莱斯考特 “求生的真实故事” 今日下午一点
-很不错 -我威胁店主
– It’s good. – Told the owner
如果他不弄好我就杀了他的猫
I’d kill his cat if he didn’t get it right.
厉害
Nice…
治安官
限速25
Woah, 25 to stay alive!
该死 抱歉治安官
Shit! Sorry Sheriff!
科比…
Kirby…
你上车前
Ehi, before you get in the car,
先保证不会杀了我
you have to promise not to kill me.
为什么 你做了什么
Why? What did you do?
特雷弗昨晚给我打电♥话♥了
Trevor called me last night.
他为什么给你打电♥话♥
Why is he calling you?
因为你不接他的电♥话♥
Because you won’t take his calls,
他知道咱俩是好姐妹 他想知道
he knows I have your ear and he wants to know.
-知道什么 -你有多生气
– Know what? – How upset you are.
-可以先不聊这个吗 -好 好
– Can we just not talk about this? – Fine, fine.
特雷弗昨晚给我打电♥话♥了
Okay, so Trevor called me last night.
他也给你打了
He called you too?
他担心你表姐的到来
He’s afraid your cousin coming to Woodsboro
会让你无暇关心他的歉意
is distracting you from knowing how sorry he really is.
-真是别出心裁 -天呐…
– Well, that’s inventive. – God…
特雷弗的问题就是 他从不放弃
The problem of Trevor is he never quits.
顺便问一句 你看见死神了吗
Oh, by the way, have you seen the Grim Reaper?
“死亡天使”
Angel of Death?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-你表姐 -希德妮
– Your cousin. – Sidney.
巡回签售的最后一站
Last stop in a book tour,
开始新生活的第一站
first stop in a road to a new life.
太激动人心了 她让我爱上了恐怖片
It’s very dramatic. She’s the reason why I love horror movies.
听到这话她肯定特开心
I’m sure she’d love to hear that.
如果我了解她的话 但其实不然
If I knew her which, I don’t really.
她走到哪里都会死人
Well, wherever she went, peple died.
死的总是别人 永远不是她
Other people. It was never her.
她不该被写进《血腥刺杀》
I mean, Stab is the wrong franchise for her,
《死神来了》才对
it should be Final Destination.
珍妮·兰德尔为什么要给我打电♥话♥
And why is Jenny Randall calling me?
-小三哦 -喂
– Ooh, the other woman. – Hello?
-吉尔 -真受不了珍妮
– Oh, Jill… – Can’t stand Jenny.
珍妮 是你吗
Shh…Jenny, is this you?
你最喜欢的恐怖片是哪部
What’s your favorite scary movie?
-你是谁 -她想干什么
– Ok, who is this? – What does she want?
-我说 你是谁 -我在问你
– I said, who is this? – I asked you a question.
你最喜欢的恐怖电影是哪部
What’s your favorite scary movie?
我挂了
I’m hanging up.
真有创意
Wow, that was original.
我今早也接到一个这样的电♥话♥ 玛妮打的
I got a call like that this morning from Marnie the Carny.
-什么 -小心
– What? – Watch out!
-开得真有水平 混♥蛋♥ -没事了
– Nice move, asshole! – Ok…
-你闯红灯了 -抱歉
– You just ran a stop sign. – Sorry…
“死亡天使”
Angel of Death.
镇长要求午餐前把这些都摘下
Mayor wants these down before lunch.
就剩25个了
Only 25 more to go.
-早 治安官 -早 警官 乔
– Morning Sheriff. – Morning Deputy. Joe.
早 治安官
Morning Sheriff.
看来庆典开始了
Looks like the celebration’s begun.
可能是高中生干的
High School kids probably.
是啊 一代人的悲剧被下代人用来取乐
Yeah. One generation’s tragedy is the next one’s joke.
抱歉你老被这个纠缠
Sorry you can never get away from this.
真希望你当年处理那些案子时
You know, I wish I had been old enough
我就已经到了能参与办案的年龄了
to be part of the Forest when you were solving those crimes.
为什么
Why is that?
那种紧张的调查很能增进关系
It’s those intense investigations that really bond relationships.
-是啊 -盖尔怎么样
– Yeah. – How’s Gale by the way?
盖尔很好 她在写作…小说
Gale’s good. She’s writing…fiction.
至少在努力了
Or trying.
我做了柠檬方蛋糕 在我车里
Hey I made some lemon squares, they’re in my car.
谢谢你 警官 不必了
Thanks Deputy, but no, thanks.
长官 吃我的柠檬方蛋糕不算是背叛老婆
Sheriff, you’re not cheating on your wife if you eat my lemon square.
是啊 但不利于减肥
Yeah, but I would be cheating on the diet.
莱利治安官 回话 莱利治安官
Sheriff Riley! Come in! Sheriff Riley!
我是莱利治安官 请讲
This is Sheriff Riley, go ahead.
你得马上来兰德尔家
You gotta get over to the Randall house right away.
很糟糕 治安官 非常糟糕
It’s bad Sheriff, real bad.
《冲出黑暗》这本书的作者
The book is “Out of Darkness”
希德妮·普莱斯考特今天来到了我们节目
and 0its author Sidney Prescott is here with us today.
七部《血腥刺杀》电影都取材于
Have the 7 Stab movies all based on
盖尔·威瑟斯写的关于你的书
Gale Weathers’ books about you
是否让你更难前行
made it even harder to go on?
我并不怪盖尔 都过去了
I don’t blame Gale, that’s in the past.
如果我做了太久的受害者
Now if I was a victim for too long,
那我就得靠自己重塑自我
it was up to me to reinvent myself.
所以我写了这本书
That’s why I wrote this book.
以上是希德妮·普莱斯考特
Sidney Prescott, everybody.
她的书 《冲出黑暗》好评如潮
And rave reviews for her book, “Out of Darkness”.
好了 盖尔 开工 重塑自我吧
Allright Gale, let’s do it. Let’s reinvent myself.
第一章
只是
Except,
我他妈的一点灵感都没有
I have no fucking idea what to write!
伍兹伯勒高中
-新的吗 -是2.0的升级版本
– Oh, is that new? – That’s the 2.0 upgrade version.
-我现在完全是可移♥动♥的了 -好棒
– I’m totally mobile now. – Nice.
看啊
Look.
这里是罗比·默瑟的《通行证》
Ouh, this is Hall Pass with Robbie Mercer,
这位是甜美少女奥利维亚
here with the luscious Olivia
“别看我的咪♥咪♥ 我有思想”的莫里斯
“Don’t look at my tits, I have a mind” Morris.
请听我伍兹伯勒化妆舞会纪念日的问题
Here is my Woodsboro masquerade anniversary question:
你最喜欢的恐怖片是什么
What is your favorite scary movie?
你就会这些吗 没水平的蠢问题
Is that all you got? Some stupid douche question?
是啊 你从哪听来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!