很高兴再见到你 朱迪
Well, it’s nice to see you again, Judy.
我也是
You too.
楼上一切正常吧
Everything ok upstairs?
你该守在前门外的 珀金斯
You’re supposed to be out front, Perkins.
两个字代表勇气
4 letter word for…courage?
胆量
Guts.
那是奥利维亚·莫里斯 住在隔壁
It’s Olivia Morris, she lives next door.
她在名单上
She’s on the list.
要是她住在我隔壁就好了
She can live next door to me.
说真的 玛丽 我警告你
Now seriously, Mary. I am warning you, ok?
我要动手了 我说真的
I am gonna have to get physical. I mean it.
真的 他妈的滚开
This is it! Just fuck off!
奥利维亚
-你好 -你们在做什么
– Hello? – What are you guys up to?
我们在看《僵尸肖恩》
Uhm, we re watching Shaun of the Dead.
知不知道你们家外面车里有两只僵尸
You know there’s two zombies sitting outside your house in a car?
嗯 他们是警♥察♥ 你要过来吗
Yeah, they are cops. You wanna come up?
“死亡天使”走了吗
Angel of Death leave?
没 她住在客房♥
No, she’s in the guest room.
算了 隔壁已经够近的了
Forget it. Next door is close enough.
-你妈在家吗 -在她男朋友那里
– Your mom home? – She’s at her boyfriend’s.
今晚这里好恐怖
It’s creepy around here tonight.
僵尸还在车里
No, the zombies are still in their car,
所以应该没问题的
so you should be alright.
-明天打电♥话♥给我 -好
– Call me tomorrow, ok? – Right.
-她要过来吗 -她害怕”死神”
– She wanna come up? – She fears the Reaper.
看我的
Watch this.

Speaking.
你最喜欢的恐怖片是哪部 奥利维亚
What’s your favorite scary movie, Olivia?
这是我听过最差的模仿 吉尔
It’s the worst imitation I’ve ever heard, Jill.
说起《血腥刺杀》 你知道刺杀之夜在哪举♥行♥吗
Speaking of Stab, you heard where the Stab-a-Then’s gonna be yet?
不知道 跟我也没关系 我妈不让我去
No. It doesn’t matter to me anyways, mom doesn’t let me go.
特雷弗
特雷弗打来的 我来摆平吧
It’s Trevor, I’ll handle this.
特雷弗又打来了
Trevor is calling…again.
-你想怎样 -我要跟吉尔说话
– What do you want? – I wanna talk to Jill.
我是科比 抱歉 特雷弗
Uhm, no it’s Kirby. Sorry, Trevor,
吉尔要屏蔽所有前任的电♥话♥
Jill is screening her calls from all past relationships.
你们那边什么情况
What’s going on over there?
等一下 他说什么了
Hang on one sec. What is he saying?
我不是特雷弗
I am not Trevor.
什么 我根本听不清 特雷弗
What? I can barely hear you, Trevor.
我不是特雷弗
This isn’t Trevor.
好吧 那你为什么有他的电♥话♥
Oh, alright. Then why do you have his phone?
不管你是谁
Whoever this is.
-他在假装鬼脸 -他在闹怪
– He’s trying to do Ghostface. – He’s being weird.
我想跟吉尔说话
I wanna talk to Jill.
她不想跟你说话
Ok, well, she doesn’t want to talk to you.
来吧 鬼脸先生 对我低语吧
Come on, Mr Ghostface, whisper to me.
不是应该问我一个问题吗
Aren’t you supposed to ask me a question?
-好吧 电影好看吗 -什么电影
– Alright. How’s the movie? – What movie?
-《僵尸肖恩》 -你怎么知道的
– Shaun of the Dead. – How did you know that?
因为我在衣柜里
Because I’m standing in the closet.
得了 不可能
Stop, you’re not.
-怎么了 -特雷弗怪怪的
– What’s going on? – Trevor is being weird.
-我不知道是不是他 -什么
– I mean, if it is him, I don’t know. – What?
我他妈不是特雷弗
This is not fucking Trevor!
那你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
Well, then who the fuck are you?
打开衣柜
Open the closet door.
你知道房♥子周围都是警♥察♥吧
You do know there are cops all over this house?
我相信自己有足够时间把某人开膛
I think that I have just enough time to slice someone open.
我来跟他说
I’ll talk to him.
你们那边怎么了
What’s going on over there, you guys?
我也不知道 科比
Sorry, I don’t know. Kirby?
科比
Kirby.
来吧 打开
Come on, do it.
-你不可能在里面 -你自己看吧
– There is no way you re in there. – See for yourself.
科比 求你了 跟我说话啊
Kirby? Kirby, come on, talk to me.
这一点也不好玩 科比
This isn’t funny! Kirby!
骗子 我不跟你玩了
Liar. I am over this.
我可没说我在你的衣柜里
I never said I was in your closet.
我的天
Oh my God!
-奥利维亚 -我的天
– Olivia! – Oh my God!
天呐 救命啊
Oh, my God, help! Help me!
救命啊
Help!

No.
不 不
No. No!
-霍斯 -奥利维亚
– Hoss! – Olivia!
珀金斯
Perkins!
该死
Shit.
救命啊
Help!
说话
What?
欢迎回家 希德妮 这只是个预览
Welcome home Sidney. Preview of coming events.
你怎么不直接冲我来
Why don’t you come for me?
你有这个胆子吗
You got the balls for that?
可怜的希德妮 你以为这全是因为你吗
Oh, poor Sidney. You think this is all about you?
你以为你还是主角吗
You think you’re still the star.
这不是电影
This isn’t a fucking movie!
-会是的 -他们都是无辜的
– It will be. – These are innocent people.
少教训我了
Spare me the lecture!
你因为这些鲜血名利双收 不是吗
You’ve done very well by all this blood shed, haven’t you?
被你抛下的小镇呢
How about the town you left behind?
我都为你设计好了
I’ve got plans for you.
我要把你的眼皮撕成两半
I am gonna slit your eyelids in half
那样我刺穿你的脸时 你就不能眨眼了
so you don’t blink when I stab you in the face.
我要你几时死 你就几时死 希德妮
You’ll die when I want you to, Sidney.
一刻也不差 在那之前 你会受尽折磨
Not a moment before. Until then, you’re going to suffer.
-希德妮 -吉尔 别进来
– Sidney! – Jill? Stay right there.
-她… -不要看
– Is she… – Do not look, ok?
她说你是死亡天使
She said you were the Angel of Death.
当心
Look out!
怎么回事
What’s going on in here?
他在这里面
He’s in here.
人呢
Where is he?
女士
Ma’am
他刚刚还在的
He was…
汇报情况
What’s your status?
我们去后面看看
We’ll check out back.
-吉尔 -别
– Jill? – Don’t.
怎么回事 我的天 吉尔
What happened? Oh my God, Jill.
我的天 有我呢
Jesus! I’m here.
来 我们走 我们走 去给你看看
Come on, let’s go, let’s go. Let’s get care of you, right?
吉尔 我的天 你没事吧
Jill? Oh my God. Are you ok?
扶我一下
Give me a hand.
压住伤口
Keep your pressure on it.
房♥子后面没人
There’s nobody back there.
-霍斯 通报情况 -好的
– Hoss, call it in. – Right.
你还好吗
Hey, are you ok?
你去楼上看看吧
You should look upstairs.
把验尸官的车开过来
Let’s get the coroner’s van brought around, please.
都是你的错 希德妮
It’s all your fault, Sidney.
跟你妈妈一样是扫帚星
Just like her mother!
-霍斯 把这些人清走 -好
– Hoss, clear these people out. – Right.
还以为已经结束了呢
Thought this was over!
得了 别去烦她了
Come on, leave her alone.
抱歉我刚刚说了过分的话
I am sorry of what I said.
-去处理一下伤口吧 -好
– Shouldn’t you get that looked at? – Yeah.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
我刚刚看见他往那边院子跑了
Ok, I saw him going to that yard,
就过前面两座房♥子的地方
two houses down, right before.
-我绕过去想截住他 -然后呢
– And I circled around to cut him off. – And?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!