Don’t treat me like I’m the media.
我当时帮忙破案了
I helped solve these things.
足足三次 还记得吗
3 times, remember?
你和我一起的
You and me, together.
-但我现在是治安官了 盖尔 -又如何
– But I am the Sheriff now, Gale. – Right?
你是不打算让我帮忙了吗
What, you re not gonna help you with this?
我不可以这样做
I can’t.
行 那我自己干
All right then, I am going rogue.
我擅长这事 杜伊
This is what I am good at, Dewey.
我知道该怎么做
This is what I know how to do.
你的柠檬方蛋糕难吃死了
Your lemon squares taste like ass.
-不是的 很好吃 -谢谢你 长官
– They don’t. They really don’t. – Thank you, Sir.
-治安官 -什么事
– Sheriff. – Yeah?
几个高中学生来报案
We got a couple high school kids in here.
其中两个说今天早上
Two of them, they say they got threatening
接到从被害人手♥机♥打来的威胁电♥话♥
phone calls this morning from the victims’ phones.
名字是
Names are
奥利维亚·莫里斯和吉尔·罗伯茨
Olivia Morris and Jill Roberts.
她是小希的表妹 该死的
That’s Sid’s cousin. Damn.
-她们在这里 警长 -吉尔
– Right in here, Sheriff. – Hey, Jill.
希德妮
Sidney.
即使在这种情况下见到你也很高兴
It’s nice to see you, even under the circumstances.
-你还好吗 -还行
– You ok? – Yeah.
你们其中两个接到了电♥话♥吗
So two of you got phone calls?
是 我们两个
Yeah, us two.
你最喜欢的恐怖片是哪部
“What’s your favorite scary movie?”.
是那个凶手的声音 《血腥刺杀》里的
It was the killer’s voice. From Stab.
就是…改编自你的事迹那个
From, I mean you know, from your life.
我是科比 她们的朋友
I am Kirby, by the way. I am their friend.
-凶手没打电♥话♥给你吗 -没有
– And the killer didn’t call you? – No.
这是坏事吗
This is…this is a bad thing?
是不是意味着我会没她们活得长
Does that mean that I am not gonna live as long as these two?
不…或许吧 当然不是
No…Maybe. Of course not.
不过要小心
Just…just be careful.
我的天 听见了吗 我是下个目标
Oh my God, did you hear that? I am gonna be next!
杜伊 我不该待在这儿 我该离镇
Dewey, I shouldn’t be here. I should leave town.
恐怕不行 希德妮
I am afraid that’s not really possible, Sidney.
不是说你跟此案有关
Look, nobody thinks you’re involved
但任何人都有嫌疑 抱歉
but everyone’s a suspect. I am sorry.
况且在你的车里发现的证据
And there was evidence in your car
证明凶手与你有关
connecting the killer to you.
你可能是重要证人
You may be a material witness.
所以 你会受到警方24小时的保护
So, you know, you’ll have 24-hour police protection.
那倒是让人安心
That’s comforting.
我是丽贝卡 我的天 亨利
It’s Rebecca. Oh my fucking God, Henry.
真的 两个女孩被杀 要大赚一笔了
Yes! It’s true. Two girls butchered. Pay day.
我本来对伍兹伯勒之行毫无好感
I was so not feeling Woodsboro.
还觉得这公♥关♥策略太烂了
I was like, lame PR move, right?
这可好了 多绝妙的点子
Well, fuck me wow! Best idea ever.
亨利 回头打给你
Henry, I’ll call you back.
不好意思 我实在难以自持
Excuse me. I have to geek out.
之前没机会跟你说话
I hadn’t got a chance to say something earlier,
见到你真荣幸
but it’s suck an honor to meet you.
-谢谢 -我是丽贝卡·沃特斯
– Thank you. – Rebecca Walters.
我小时候看的都是盖尔·威瑟斯《头条新闻》
When I was a kid it was all about top story with Gale Weathers.
你就是我的90年代
You were my 90s!
我现在是盖尔·莱利了
Well, it’s Gale Riley now.
你为爱情放弃了事业 我知道
You gave it all for love, I know that.
你和杜伊结婚多久了
How long have you and Dewey been married?
-十年 -跟你《血腥刺杀3》里的角色一样
– Ten years. – Oh, just like your characters in Stab 3. Wow!
我没有恶意 只是
I didn’t mean “Bad wow”, it’s just,
看上去更像电影里的爱情 而非真实的
it always seemed like more of a movie romance than a real one
因为的确拍了电影 现实中你们是不可能…
because it was a movie and in real life you two would never be…
我还是挖个洞钻进去吧 爬出来了 总之
Dug a hole. Climbing out, here. So anyway,
放弃职业生涯的勇气实在让人佩服
kudos on being brave enough to drop off the professional map.
是否打算东山再起呢
Any plans on revitalizing your tarnished brand?
听着 我将在两秒后
Listen, in about 2 seconds I am
把你的脸打成新的模样
gonna revitalize your face… with my tarnished brand.
不减当年
I still got it.
好大脾气
Testy.
她真漂亮
She’s so pretty.
想想她的遭遇
When you think about what she survived,
她身上肯定到处是伤
she must have scars everywhere.
小声点 拜托
Shhhh, come on.
她母亲是我姐姐 我也有伤痕
Her mom is my sister. I have scars too.
从没人问起过我的伤痕
None ever asks me about my scars.
对不起 罗伯茨太太
I am sorry Mrs Roberts.
她是指刀伤 妈妈
She means knife scars, mom.
好吧 没关系
Oh, well. Fine.
你过得好吗 盖尔呢
How are you? How’s Gale?
我很好 但是盖尔
I am alright. But Gale,
就比较委屈了
it’s been hard on her.
小镇 和小镇的丈夫
Small town. Small town husband.
没什么好写的
Not much to write about.
你们两个还好吗
You two ok?
我曾在哪里看到过
Well, I read somewhere once
“就当你以为事情不会变得更糟了
“Just when you think things can’t get any worse,
有时真就不会了 有时还会变好”
sometimes they don’t…sometimes, they get better.”,
希德妮·普莱斯考特的《冲出黑暗》220页
Out of Darkness by Sidney Prescott, page 220.
我得走了
Gotta get going.
见到你真好 杜伊
It’s nice to see you, Dewey.
我们一起经历了好多
Been through a lot together.
这次我们也能挺过去 好吗
We’ll get through this too, ok?
锁好门
Lock up.
没事 别紧张 是我
Be cool. It’s ok. Relax, relax. It’s just me.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
外面有警♥察♥守着
There are cops right out front.
他们不是忍♥者的对手 宝贝
No match for the ninja, baby.
你在希德妮·普莱斯考特的房♥子里干什么
Anyway, what are you doing in the house of Sidney Prescott?
简直就像跟杰弗里·达默一起上《顶级大厨》
I mean, that’s like being on Top Chef with Jeffrey Dahmer.
连环杀人犯 食人狂
拜托你离窗户远点
Can you please get away from the window?
你不该来这里 你现在没这个权利了
You’ve no right to be in here. Not anymore.
等等
Hang on.
我听说你接到了凶手的电♥话♥ 真的吗
I heard you got a phone call from the killer. Is that true?
跟你有什么关系
And you care?
你不觉得有我在身边会更安全吗
Don’t you think it’d be a lot safer with me around?
我不相信你 特雷弗
I don’t trust you, Trevor.
我只能让你相信我了 好吗
I am just gonna have to make sure that you do. Alright?
抱歉 我不知道
Oh, sorry, I didn’t…
没事 他正要走 他是我前男友
No, he’s just leaving. It’s…it’s my ex.
没错 就是我
Yeah. Her one and only.
很高兴终于见到你真人了
It’s cool to meet you…officially.
我一直想买♥♥一本你的书 但
I keep meaning to pick up a copy of your book, but…
你真人更娇小
You’re smaller in person.
怎么了
What?
没什么 你让我想起了自己
Nothing, you just…you remind me of me.
-记得锁好窗户 -好的 晚安
– Lock your window, ok? – Yeah, goodnight.
晚安
Night.
抱歉吓到你了
Sorry about that.
我只是走之前再巡视一遍
Just making my rounds before taking off.
好 谢谢
Great, thanks.
-你不记得我了吗 -什么
– You don’t remember me, do you? – Sorry?
我们一起上的高中 我叫朱迪·希克斯
We went to High School together. Judy Hicks?
我们在同一间教室 都参加戏剧社
We had the same Homeroom in. Drama club too.
一起演过《小飞侠》
We were in Peter Pan together.
我演其中一个迷失男孩
I played a Lost Boy.
你是泰格·莉莉
You were… Tiger Lily.
抱歉 时间太久远了
I am sorry, it was a long time ago.
没关系
It’s ok.
你当时心事很多
You had a lot of stuff going on back then.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!