Yes!
很好 我的好戏开场了
Uh, Yeah. Back on my game.
完美 新作品创作中 第一章
Perfect. New work in progress, chapter 1.
我搬来伍兹伯勒时 我从未想过
When I moved to Woodsboro, I never in a million years dreamed
我会再次担负重任
that I would again play the critical role…
侦破又一系列的…
in solving another series of these…
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
盖尔 你在哪
Gale, where are you?
我跟踪那帮孩子到了刺杀之夜
I followed the kids to the Stab-a-thon.
在狄龙堡路的一座废旧农场
There’s an old abandoned farm on Fort Dillon Road.
听着 我放了监控器
Listen, I-I got it under surveillance,
但我认为凶手就要行动了
but I think the killer is about to make his move.
你怎么知道
What makes you so sure?
翻拍是为了超越原版
You do a remake to outdo the original,
这是那帮孩子说的
that’s what the kids said.
这个派对的主题就是《血腥刺杀》系列电影
This party is all about the Stab movies.
拜托 还有比这更元的吗
Come on, how meta can you get?
你说什么
How “What the..” can you get?
我不清楚 我跟他们学的
I dunno, I heard em say it.
杜伊 听我说 你得赶快过来
Dewey, listen to me, you have to get out here.
拜托 你抓凶手 我抢新闻
Come on, you catch the killer, I get the story.
双赢啊
It’s a win-win.
你不是要自己行动吗 盖尔
Well, I thought you were going rogue, Gale.
拜托…你不是吧 拜托
Oh come..Are you serious? C’mon!
算了 谢谢你对我的信任
Forget it. Thanks for having faith in me!
-我要去修设备了 -盖尔
– I gotta fix my equipment. – Gale!
该死
Shit.
太棒了 干得不错 我很钦佩
Bravo, well…very well done, very, I’m very impressed.
还挺钦佩的吧 其实也没有
I mean, kind… kind of impressed. Not really.
那就足够了
That’ll do.
-是吗 -嗯
– Yeah? – Yeah.
-没错 她想要你的 -是啊
– Yeah, she wants you. – Yeah. Yeah.
不要
Nooooooo!
鬼脸
Ghostface…
-喂 -喂
– Hello? – Hello.
你是哪位
Who is this?
-你在等人吗 -没有
– Were you expecting somebody now? – No.
我根本不认识你 我已经开始讨厌你了
You know, I don’t even know you, and I dislike you already.
希克斯 你离狄龙堡路有多远
Hicks, how far are you from Fort Dillon Road?
最多5分钟就能到 长官
5 minutes at the most, Sir.
快赶过来
Well, step on it.
看看窗外
Look out your window.
一号♥摄像机 正在录制
盖尔 盖尔 注意身后
Gale! Gale, behind you!
不要
No!
盖尔
Gale!
不许动
Freeze!
快让开 你们这群蠢蛋
Get out of the way, you morons!
该死
Dammit.
-用力按住 -你抓住他了吗
– Ok, put pressure on that. – Did you catch him?
没有 希望你的监视器拍到些什么
No, hopefully your cameras got something.
不是只有我放了监视器 杜伊
They weren’t the only ones, Dewey.
-什么 -有个摄像头在上边
– What? – There’s a webcam… set back there.
-他在监视我 -摄像头吗
– He was watching me. – A webcam?
-他在拍摄凶杀过程 -什么
– He’s recording the murders. – What?
这次他要来拍电影
This time… he’s making the movie.
给希德妮·普莱斯考特做安保
This Sidney Prescott detail man,
我可不喜欢
I don’t like it.
守房♥子的警♥察♥都没好果子
The cops guarding the house, they always get it.
-你说什么呢 -这是电影的警♥察♥规则
– What are you talking about? – It’s a movie cop rule.
当电影里的警♥察♥糟透了
Sucks to be a cop in a movie.
指《虎胆龙威》
除非你是布鲁斯·威利斯Unless you’re Bruce Willis.
不是所有电影里的警♥察♥都会死
Not all cops die in movies.
对 但如果你明天退休 你就死定了
No, but if it’s your last day before retirement you do.
如果你是老婆怀孕了的新手 也死定了
If you’re a rookie, some with a wife who’s pregnant, you do.
或者要是你的搭档比你帅
Or if your partner is better looking than you,
-你也死定了 而且… -我更帅
– you do, and by the way… – I win that one.
这趟我去巡逻吧 一会儿回来
You know what, I’ll take the next perimeter. I’ll be right back.
糟糕
Shit.
这个我知道 你不能那么说 对吧
I know this one, you’re not supposed to say that, are you?
新时代 新规则
Eh, new decade, new rules.
如今 你可能回来后发现我死了
You know, these days, you might come back, find me dead.
两眼挖出 舌头拽出 都有可能
Eyes gouged out, tongue sticking out. Could go either way.
-我得学学这东西 -这趟我去吧
– I gotta learn this shit. – Eh, I’ll take this one.
霍斯 小心点
Hey, Hoss. Be careful.
我一向小心
I am always careful.
离死不远了
Dead man walking.
珀金斯 你上次巡逻时有窗户开着吗
Perkins, was there a window open on your last perimeter check?
珀金斯 请回复 完毕
Perkins, come in. Over.
安东尼 珀金斯
Anthony? Perkins?
-该死 -你真该看看你的表情 新手
– Dammit. – You should have seen the look on your face, rookie.
霍斯 搞什么
Hoss! What the fuck!
真见鬼
Holy shit…
霍斯
Hoss!
去你的布鲁斯·威利斯
Fuck Bruce Willis!
抱歉 风铃被放在了这里
Sorry. The wind chimes were over here.
是我放的 我想给修好 抱歉
It was me, I was trying to fix em, sorry.
我刚从商店回来
I am just back the store.
你去买♥♥东西了吗
Were you shopping?
去释放压力
A stress buster.
车里还有一袋东西 我马上回来
I got one more bag in the car. I’ll be right back.
吉尔 能接下电♥话♥吗
Jill, you’re gonna get that?
罗伯茨家
Roberts residence.
你生命力真强啊 希德妮
You’re a survivor, aren’t you, Sidney?
你唯一会的就是 死里逃生
Your one and only skill: You survive.
我有个问题要问你
Well, I have one question for you.
如果你亲近的人都死光了
What good did to be a survivor in this little drama
死里逃生还有什么意义
if everyone close to you is dead?
-你是谁 -打开电视 看6频道
– Who are you? – Turn on the TV to channel 6.
你究竟是谁
Who the fuck are you?
开电视 看预告片吧
Turn it on. Watch the teaser.
今晚险些有人丧命
…Nearly turned deadly tonight,
这次遇袭的受害者是
with the latest victim of this attack being
伍兹伯勒治安官的妻子
the wife of the Woodsboro Sheriff…
盖尔·莱利 原名盖尔·威瑟斯
Gale Riley, AKA Gale Weathers,
今晚遭人刺伤 现在情况危急
who’s in serious condition tonight after being stabbed.
而袭击者趁乱消失在…
Her assailant then disappeared… in a sea of identic….
你回来太好了 希德妮 值得吗
Glad you came home, Sidney. Has it been worth it yet?
-你为什么要这么做 -朋友也行
– Why are you doing this? – Ah, friends count,
但家人才会让你伤得更深 对吧
but it’s the family ties that cut deep. right? Am I right?
-你什么意思 -你最关心的那些人
– What do you mean? – The ones you care about most.
有谁比家人更亲呢
And what’s closer than family?
-血缘的羁绊 -别这么做
– The bond of blood. – Don’t.
你救不了他们 你只能眼睁睁地看着
You can’t save them. All you can do is watch.
吉尔
Jill!
-吉尔 我妈快把我逼疯了 过来接我 -科比 马上到
-凯特 -小希
– Kate! – Sid?
-吉尔不在房♥间里 -天哪
– Jill’s not in her room. – Oh my God.
她去科比家了 你得给她打电♥话♥
She’s gone at Kirby’s. You gotta call her,
-让她回来 -好的
– get her back here. – Ok.
-接电♥话♥ 吉尔 -请留言
– Come on, Jill! – Leave a message.
-她不接 怎么回事 -凶手打电♥话♥来
– She’s not picking up. What’s going on? – The killer called,
他要杀我 但他想先杀了我的家人
he’s coming after me. But he wants my family first.
-天哪 吉尔 -我们去叫警♥察♥
– Oh God, Jill… – Let’s get the cops.
-警♥察♥不在 -什么
– The cops aren’t there. – What?
我第一次进来时他们还在
They were there when I first came in,
-但现在不在了 -我们去科比家
– but they’re not there now. – Let’s get to Kirby’s.
走正门
Out the front.
你能从下面撑住吗
Brace it from the bottom. Can you?
我们快走
Let’s get out of here.
凯特 快点 凯特
Kate, come on! Kate!
告诉吉尔我很抱歉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!