We’ve got five minutes. Go!
五分钟后出场, 快!
Go, you guys! Run, run!
大家赶快!
Let me through!
让路!
Shit!
惨!
Cristal, can you hear me?
姬丝桃, 你听见我吗?
Somebody get Marty!
叫马狄来!
-What happened? -I don’t know
-什么事? -不知道
Somebody get an ambulance!
召救伤车!
Who was behind her?
谁在她后面?
I was

What happened?
发生什么事?
I don’t know. She just went down
不知道, 她突然摔下去
She slipped. I saw it
滑倒, 我看到
Nomi wasn’t even close to her
娜美离她很远
Tough break, huh?
多倒霉
What’s wrong?
什么事?
Nothing
没什么
Thanks. Keep me informed
谢谢, 有消息请通知我
She has a concussion. That’ll be all right
她脑部受震荡, 无大碍
But she has a compound fracture of the hip
但臀部严重断骨
Those take forever to heal
康复极费时日
We have to shut down
必须关闭
Not a chance. The show goes on
无论如何得表演下去
The Stardust is never dark. It has never been
星尘是不夜天, 从没试过关闭
It never will be. Not while I am alive
只要我活着, 决不关闭
Who was her understudy?
谁是后补?
We had a girl who…
我们有位小姐…
What’s funny?
笑什么?
Cristal Connors is a star, Sam! You can’t just replace her
姬丝桃是位明星, 无可取代
We could bring someone in while she’s out
我们聘人暂代, 等她康复
She could be out for a year
可能要等一年
Like who?
聘谁?
Janet Jackson. Paula Abdul
珍纳积逊、宝拉阿都
Paula Abdul? In my show?
上我的节目?
We’re not paying those kind of salaries
酬金过巨, 我们付不起
In that case, Mr. Karlman, we do what we do in Vegas
既然如此, 我们依照赌城作风…
We gamble
博一博
Ladies and gentlemen…
各位来宾
the Stardust proudly presents Miss Nomi Malone
星尘郑重介绍: 娜美小姐
We could have hired anyone
我们谁也雇得起
Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul
珍纳积逊、宝拉阿都
Nomi Malone is what Las Vegas is all about
赌城的魅力, 集于娜美一身
She’s dazzling, she’s exciting…
她光芒四射、美艳动人…
…and very, very sexy. Thank you, Zack
十分性感, 谢谢你, 沙克
How did you feel about the show tonight?
觉得今晚的演出怎样?
I hope I can be as good as the show
我希望能够胜任
You are, my dear. You are the show
你胜任有余, 本节目全靠你
Good one. Over here, Nomi
望过来, 娜美
One more, Nomi! Please, please
再来一张! 麻烦你
Hey, you ready to party?
有派对, 准备好未?
-Where? -The Paradiso. I rented the bungalows
-哪里? -我租下天堂酒店
-For what? -For you
-为谁开? -为你
Hurry. I got a limo waiting
快, 豪华房♥车接送
-I don’t have anything to wear! -Yes, you do
-我没有适合的衣服 -你有
Andrew Carvers’ coming He saw the show and thinks you’re great
安德鲁也去, 他欣赏你的演出
Did you hear? Andrew Carver will be there!
听到吗? 安德鲁也会去!
Yeah. I heard
听到了
What’s wrong with you?
什么事?
You pushed her, didn’t you?
你推她下去
No
没有
How can you say that to me? Julie saw it
你怎可这样说? 茱莉见到
She couldn’t have seen it. I saw Julie and her back was to you
不可能, 她当时背向你, 我在场
She saw it
她见到
Okay
算了
Have fun at your party
祝你派对开心
Come here, Molly! You have to come Andrew will be there
去嘛, 不去怎行? 安德鲁也去
I don’t care
我不管
It ain’t a party without you
没你, 派对没意思
Let go of me
放手
Let go of me!
放手!
To the one and only beautiful girl in the world
献给这世上独一无二的美女!
One minute
等一等
Oh, my God
犀利
So, what I want to know is…
我想知道的是…
where’s Andrew?
安德鲁在哪里?
Look

Nomi Malone Goddess
女神娜美
I love your outfit
真羡慕你的打扮
Nomi… you think I could be your understudy?
娜美… 我可以做你的候补吗?
I’ll see what I can do
我会考虑
Thanks, darling
谢谢你
Andrew Carver’s here. I want to introduce you
安德鲁到了, 我来介绍
Andrew’s here!
安德鲁到了!
Andrew Carver… Nomi Malone
安德鲁… 娜美
You were sensational tonight
精彩的演出
-Thank you. -And you’re welcome
-过奖 -哪里
Where did you find her?
在哪处发掘她?
I’ll never tell
军事秘密
I like your songs
我喜欢你的歌♥
And I like your ass. Call me
我喜欢你的屁♥股♥, 打电♥话♥给我
Molly Abrams…
慕莉…
Andrew Carver
安德鲁
I can’t even thread a needle anymore
我连针也执不起来
Sorry?
什么?
Molly’s one of your biggest fans
慕莉是你的忠实歌♥迷
Well, then… let me get you a drink
既然如此… 我替你倒杯酒
Come on
随我来
Enjoy
玩得开心点
You look beautiful tonight
你今日多美
What’s going on?
什么事?
Just want to party, baby
耍乐一下
Let me go!
放手!
Get her!
抓住她
-Let me go! -Shut the fuck up!
-放手! -他妈的闭嘴!
Throw her down!
扔她上♥床♥!
Fuck her!
干♥她♥!
Fuck her, man
干♥她♥吧!
Fuck her! Fuck her!
干♥她♥!
Let me go!
放开我!
Fuck her!
干♥她♥!
I could fall in love with you
我可能爱上你
Let’s get out of here
我们走吧
Molly?
慕莉
We have her sedated. She’s in shock
她受惊过度, 已注射镇定剂
She has a broken nose, vaginal tears
鼻梁折断、阴♥道♥破裂
She’ll be here three or four days
要留医三、四日
Zack!
沙克!
Look at this
看这个
And look at this. Later
还有这个, 稍后见
-Where are the police? -They’re not here
-警♥察♥呢? -不会来
-Why not? -Because they’re not coming!
-为什么? -不来就不来
Don’t do it…
不要报♥警♥…
Polly
宝丽
How did you find out?
你怎知道?
You were busted at a fight at the Crave Club
你曾在殷殷会所被捕
The police took your fingerprints
警方有你指纹
I won’t listen to this
我不想听
Yes, you will!
不由你不听!
You’re Polly Ann Costello!
你叫宝丽安!
Your father killed your mother, then killed himself!
父亲杀死母亲后自杀!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!