Las Vegas 342
拉斯维加斯342英里
Hop in, pard
上车
Where you going?
去哪处?
Vegas!
拉斯维加斯
Come on. This is your lucky day
上车吧, 今天你行运
You can sit a little closer if you want
愿意的话, 坐近点
Bad idea
打错主意
-Chill,okay? -I am chilled
-不准胡来 -知道
I am glad you will be such good company
有你解闷, 真开心
I don’t like Garth Brooks
我不喜欢布禄的歌♥
Me, neither
我也不喜欢
I don’t know anyone who does
有谁喜欢?
You keeping that open the whole trip?
打算不断亮出刀子?
You got a name?
你有名字吗?
Look, I’ll just pull over and you can get out
我停下来, 让你下车好了
I drove all the way from Kansas
我从肯州, 老远驶来
I ain’t in the mood to get pig-stuck for doing someone a favor! Okay?
不想好心没好报, 被人当猪宰
So I will just pull over
我就把车泊去路旁
All right?
满意了吧?
So.. Have you got a name?
那么… 你有名字吗?
I’m Jeff
我叫谢夫
Nomi
娜美
What kind of name is that?
少有的名字
My mom was Italian
我妈妈是意裔
Italian, huh?
意大利人?
You a Mafia girl? That’s why you got your blade?
你是黑♥手♥党♥的党徒? 难怪有刀
Why you going to Vegas? Going to win?
去赌城干什么? 搏杀?
I’m going to dance
当舞蹈员
You going to be one of them private escort dancers?
表演私人艳舞?
I’m sorry. I’m sorry
对不起
KBID. You never go to sleep in Vegas
拉斯维加斯: 不夜天的赌城
There she is
赌城到了
You been here before?
你来过?
Sure My uncle is a host at the Riviera
来过, 叔叔是河畔酒店的接待员
Do you gamble?
赌钱吗?
Got to gamble if you want to win
不赌, 怎赢?
I’m going to win
我会赢
Then use that Mafia money in your suitcase
用你箱子内的钱做赌本嘛
Leave your stuff in the car
箱子留在车内吧
I’ll talk to my uncle. See if he can get you a job
我去找叔叔, 替你介绍工作
Ain’t anyone ever been nice to you?
不惯有人对你好?
Want to play a slot machine?
玩吃角子机吗?
Here’s ten bucks. If you win, we split it up
十元, 赢的话, 你我五五分账
No holding out on me either. I’ll go see my uncle
不得中饱私囊, 我找叔叔去
I’ll meet you back here
稍后这里再见
Holy shit!
不得了!
Look at you! You want to try some silver dollars?
犀利! 试试较大的赌注吗?
Lose all your money, honey? Want to make some more?
输清光? 想赚外快吗?
It won’t take you any longer than fifteen minutes
只消十五分钟就赚得到
Sooner or later, you’ll have to sell it!
迟早你都要出来做!
Fuck!
妈的!
Shit!
混帐!
Fuck! The fucker left!
那杂种溜掉!
What are you doing? That’s my car!
干什么? 这是我的汽车!
I want my suitcase!
我失去了行李!
Get off my car!
别碰我的汽车
Leave me alone!
别理会我!
So, what was in your suitcase?
行李箱内有什么?
Nothing. Just my stuff. Everything I had
没值钱的, 私人物件而已
Fuck! I just got here!
妈的! 初到步就倒霉!
Welcome to Vegas
欢迎光临赌城
You know anyone here?
这里有熟人吗?
Got any family you can call?
家人的电♥话♥呢?
I don’t have any family
我没有家人
Where are you from?
你从哪处来?
-Back east. -Where back east?
-东部 -东部哪处?
Different places!
东部各处!
Look
这样吧
You can stay with me if you need a place to crash
要暂时栖身, 可到我家
It’s not much
地方浅窄
Until you get a job
找到工作才搬走
Are you hitting on me?
你在打我主意?
You’re not a hooker?
你不是妓♥女♥吧?
6 Weeks Later
六星期后
Andrew Carver, another smash “Walk Into The Wind”
安德鲁另一金曲: “迎风而行”
Check it out!
看!
They’re great
好看
Neat, huh?
不俗吧?
They are neat. You want to come with me?
不俗, 跟我一起去吗?
We have this new lead. She’s realy good
我们的舞蹈团来了个新女主角
I have to go to work
我够钟上班
Jerk, you don’t have to be at work for 3 hours
你还有三小时才够钟
What will you do, watch TV and eat chips?
怎打发? 看电视、吃薯片?
Where are the chips?
薯片呢?
Did you eat them?
给你吃掉?
-Yes, you did. You did! -I didn’t
-你吃掉! -没有
-You did, you did! -Stop!
-你有! -停手!
Come on, Nomi. You can show off your nails
跟我去嘛, 让大家欣赏你的指甲
They’ll all be jealous
羡慕一番
You think?
会羡慕?
What can I wear?
我穿什么好?
Wear the dress I made last week
穿我上星期造的裙子
The fringe?
皱纹裙?
I’ll put my hair up!
我把头发束起
We don’t have time for that
没时间束发了
I’ll hurry. I promise!
我保证会尽快
Okay, you guys, let’s go! We got two minutes!
大家赶快! 两分钟后出场!
Robes off!
脱外衣!
Ladies, how we doing? Annie, you’re naked
情形怎样? 安妮, 你没穿衣服
Fuck you. Molly!
死慕莉!
-What happened? -It ripped
-什么事? -破裂了
It’s almost done
快将补好
Molly, they’ll see a smiling snatch if you don’t fix this G-string
这条绳修不好, 我下面就会走光
I’ll be right there, Annie
我快来了, 安妮
She wants to smile here snatch. Bet she cut the string herself
她可能故意剪断, 暴露下♥体♥
You’re terrible, Julie. Okay, done
茱莉, 你真刻薄, 修补好
What’s that smell?
什么味道?
The monkey act. He feeds them garlic
猴子吃大蒜后, 登台表演
It stinks
好难闻
You want me onstage without a G?
你想我无下装登台?
I’m fixing it, Annie! Give me a minute! Jesus!
我正在修补, 别催, 行吗?
Who’d want to see her snatch?
谁想看她的下♥体♥?
I sure wouldn’t
我就不想
-We know that. -Nomi!
-我们都知道 -娜美!
Come on!
跟着来!
Line up! You got four counts of eight. Let’s go!
列队! 四个八拍后出场, 去!
Just set them over there
把花放在那处
Move it!
赶快!
Molly, my G!
慕莉, 我的绳裤!
Don’t you wish she’d fall down the stairs?
巴不得她摔下楼梯吧?
Go watch the showroom
去大堂看表演
Can I go up there?
我可以去?
You got two counts of eight! What are you doing? Let’s go! Move your ass!
还有两个八拍! 干什么? 快去!
Ladies and gentlemen
各位来宾…
the Stardust proudly presents Miss Cristal Connors!
星尘隆重介绍: 姬丝桃小姐
We could have brought anyone into this show
什么红星我们都请得起
LaToya, Suzanne, you name it
丽黛积逊、苏珊森玛…
We wanted Cristal
我们选中姬丝桃
Cristal Connors defines what Las Vegas is all about
赌城的魅力, 集于她一身
She’s dazzling, exciting and she’s very, very sexy
光芒四射、美艳动人、十分性感

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!