What do you think?
认为如何?
Oh, my goodness

It looks quite good on you
裙子很衬你
It doesn’t suck
不算差劲
I can’t believe. I bought it!
我竟然买♥♥下来!
Come on. I’ll buy you a burrito
我请你吃墨西哥薄饼
I’ll even buy you some… fajitas!
甚至吃墨西哥火锅也可以
Fuck, I can’t. I’m on early. Al’s on my back
不行, 要上早班, 阿尔管得很严
Don’t worry. I’ll drive you
别担心, 我载你上班
Oh, my God!
不得了!
He’s coming here!
他会来!
-Maybe you can meet him! -What would I say?
-你或会见到他 -我应说什么?
Say, “Andrew, I can’t even thread a needle anymore”
说: 安德鲁, 我连针也执不起来
Baby, mama’s waiting for you! Come to me!
我儿, 来妈妈这里! 来啊!
I must get tickets for the concert!
我非买♥♥入场票不可
Come on, baby
跳多点嘛
-Fuck off! -Sorry
-滚开! -对不起
Remember me?
记得我吗?
Phil Newkirk, Stardust Hotel
星尘酒店的菲腊
There’s a spot open in the chorus line
我们的舞蹈团有空缺
We’re auditioning tomorrow. You should try out
明天的跳舞面试, 你应该来
-Me? -Yeah, you
-我? -对, 你
You’re asking me?
你请我去试舞?
When I saw you dance, I thought, Yes!”
我看过你跳舞, 觉得你适合
She sent you
她派你来
Nobody sent me
没有人派我来
Be there at ten
十时到
I want to see your ass
露个屁♥股♥来看看
Oh, show me a home, where the buffalo roam
我参观你的家园, 看野牛的出现
And I’ll show you a home
你参观我的家园…
Full of shit!
到处是粪便!
Thank you
多谢
Molly!
慕莉!
What is it?
什么事?
I got an audition!
我获邀试舞!
Hey, Pollyanna!
宝丽安妮!
-What did you call me? -You look like Pollyanna
-你叫我什么? -你像宝丽安妮
Okay, ladies!
小姐们!
I’m Tony Moss. I produce this show
我叫东尼摩士, 节目监制
Some of you may have heard I’m a prick
你们也许听过, 我是个衰人
I am a prick
如假包换的衰人
I have one interest, and that’s the show
我只管节目的演出…
I don’t care if you live or die
不管你们的死活
I want to see you dance and I want to see you smile
我要你们能跳、能笑
I can’t use you if you can’t smile, if you can’t show, if you can’t sell
你如果笑容、水准、责相不够…
Let me take a look at you
对我没用, 现在开始检阅
Spread out
排成一行
Spread out
排成一行
Jesus Christ, Marty, take a look at these tits
有没有搞错? 瞧这对奶♥子♥
What are these, watermelons?
算什么? 西瓜?
This a stage, not a patch. See ya
这是舞台, 不是果园, 再见
I’ve seen you before
我见过你
I auditioned for you in January. You told me to get my nose fixed
我一月来面试, 你叫我修理鼻子
-Nose looks good. -Thanks, Mr. Moss
-鼻子不错 -谢谢, 摩士先生
-Nice smile -Thanks, Mr. Moss
-笑容不俗 -谢谢, 摩士先生
You know what, though? Your ears stick out
可惜的是, 耳朵兜风
Come back after they’re fixed
修理耳朵后再来
See ya
再见
Can you spell MGM backwards?
能够把MGM反过来读吗?
-M-G-M -I’m impressed
-MGM -佩服
Come back when you’ve fucked this baby fat off
把娃娃脸干掉, 再来
I hope you got some wigs, tennis ball
你的头像网球, 须戴假发
What classes have you had?
上过什么课程?
Ice skating classes, ballet classes…
溜冰、芭蕾舞、爵士舞…
jazz classes, jazz technique classes
爵士舞技巧等课程
This show is called Goddess”, not “Classes.”
节目叫”女神”, 不是”课程”
See ya
再见
What kind of classes have you had?
有上过课程吗?
None
没有
So what are you doing here?
来干什么?
Watching you be a prick
见识你这衰人
You ain’t seen nothing yet
你还未开眼界呢
Gay! Show them the routine
琪! 示范舞步
Everyone back up, find some space! Start with your right leg, slap it
大家散开, 胜出空位, 先拍右腿
One, two, three, four!
一、二、三、四!
Go! Five, six, seven-hit it!
五、六、七… 开始跳
Slam it!
加把劲!
Kick it!
踢!
And up! Stay down!
踢高! 伏下!
Relax, you can take a break
大家休息
Tennis ball, dark hair in the back
网球头、后面的黑发
Hello, doll
你好, 甜姐儿
-How’s it going? -Good
-进展如何? -不错
Okay…

I want you to stay
你留下来
And you
还有你
You, too
你也留下
Good-bye, ladies. You wasted my time and yours! Line up!
再见, 别枉费你我的时间, 列队
Show me your tits
抖出奶♥子♥来给我看
I got a topless show! Let me see your tits!
这是无上装演出, 抖出奶♥子♥来!
Very nice
十分不俗
Very nice, ladies
不俗, 不俗
Gay! Start the other music! Change the lights!
琪! 播音乐! 换灯光!
Cue “Angel”
播”天使”
Jack, bring up the side spots!
积, 加强舞台两旁灯光!
I want to see some attitude!
我要你们显露气势
I said attitude! Come on, ladies! Sell!
小姐们, 我要气势! 我要责相!
Sell your bodies!
身体的责相!
Cut it!
停音乐!
Try yoga, babe, or hanging from the ceiling. See ya
试试练瑜伽, 倒悬, 再见
Marty, ice
马狄, 冰
Something wrong with your nipples?
你的乳♥头♥有不妥吗?
They’re not sticking up. Stick them up
干吗不坚挺? 弄坚挺乳♥头♥
Play with them a little bit
用手摸摸
Pinch them. You want me to do it for you, I’ll do it
捏捏, 你要的话, 我愿代劳
I’m erect
我已经坚挺
Why aren’t you erect?
你干吗还未坚挺?
Here. Put ice on them
接着, 敷冰
I called that right
不出所料
See ya, Pollyanna!
再见, 宝丽安妮!
That’s it for today! Thank you
今日到此为止! 谢谢
You got me the audition, didn’t you?
你叫我来试舞, 对吗?
Why?
为什么?
Maybe I like the way you dance
也许我欣赏你的舞技
Maybe I like you
也许我欣赏你
What difference does it make?
有什么分别?
Did you enjoy that out there?
刚才你开心了吧?
Yeah, darling, I think I did
算得开心
I hate you
我恨你
I know
我知道
Wipe your nose
抹鼻
The orthodontist convention is over there!
牙医会议的人在那边!
Realtors come in 20 minutes!
地♥产♥会议二十分后开!
What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
I just had an audition
刚参加试舞
You want to be a showgirl?
想当舞蹈艺员?
Smith, what is this?! Move those bags!
占士, 快去搬行李箱!
Didn’t go too good, huh?
试舞不顺利?
I’m glad
我很高兴
Just don’t, okay? I’m not in the mood!
别发伟论, 我没心情听!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!