Only people with pimp cars are pimps
那是部扯皮条型的汽车
He’s the entertainment director
他是娱乐总监
That’s what I said. He’s a pimp!
果然是扯皮条
Let’s go!
我们走吧
Good luck with your number
祝你好运
Hello?

Anybody here?
有人吗?
Back here
观众席这里
What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
What am I doing here?
我来干什么?
Doing some of the finest cocaine in the world. Want some?
来吸世间最好的可♥卡♥因♥, 要吗?
It’s great for the muscles
舒筋活络妙品
I told Marty I’d work on turns with you…
我对马狄说, 会教你转身…
but I’m feeling a little inside-out
但现在有点不舒服
Cut the shit
废话少说
Okay
好吧
We got off on the wrong foot
你我一直有点误会
Want to start dancing all over again?
不记前嫌, 和解如何?
Why?
为什么和解?
Why not?
为什么不和解?
Want to go eat at Spago?
去史柏高吃午餐吗?
Where is it?
在哪里?
Just down from Ver-sayce
在华茜附近
Versace
华莎姿
Ahh, right. Versace
对, 华莎姿
Enjoy
请享用
What is all this stuff?
什么东西?
I’ll order for you
我替你点菜
I’ll have brown rice and vegetables
我要赤米、蔬菜
Do you like brown rice and vegetables?
你喜欢赤米、蔬菜?
You do?
喜欢吃?
Sort of
可算喜欢
Really?
真的?
It’s worse than dog food
比狗粮难吃
It is
的确难吃
I’ve had dog food
我吃过狗粮
You have?
你吃过?
A long time ago
好久以前
Doggy chow
狗饼
I used to love Doggy Chow
我以前喜欢吃狗饼
I used to love Doggy Chow, too
我也是
I got a headache from champagne
喝香槟我会头痛
This isn’t champagne
这不是香槟
This is holy water
是姬丝桃牌圣水
I named myself after this holy water
我艺名的出处
Chrissie Lou Connors had dingy brown hair and little tits
我原本叫姬丝, 褐发、小乳♥房♥♥
It’s amazing what paint and a surgeon can do
化妆、隆胸后, 脱胎换骨
You have great tits
你的整容一流
They’re beautiful
养眼
Thank you
过奖
I like nice tits
我欣赏美观的乳♥房♥♥
I always have. What about you?
一向都欣赏, 你呢?
I like having nice tits
我喜欢有美观的乳♥房♥♥
How do you like having them?
你爱怎样包装?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You know what I mean
你明白我的意思
I like having them in a nice dress…
我爱穿漂亮的裙子…
or a tight top
或紧身上衣
You like to show them off
你喜欢露胸
I didn’t like showing them at the Cheetah
我不喜欢在猎豹露
Why not?
为什么?
I liked looking at them there. Everybody did
我跟所有观众一样欣赏
It made me feel like a hooker
我觉得像娼妓
You are a whore, darling
你是娼妓啊
I’m not!
我不是
We all are
我们都是
We take the cash, we cash the check, we show them what they want to see
我们赚钱, 全靠迎合观众的爱好
Maybe you’re a whore, but I’m not
也许你是娼妓, 我不是
You and me…
你与我…
we’re exactly alike
都是同一种人
I’ll never be like you
我怎也不会似你
Miss Connors! Sorry to bother you Would you sign this for me?
姬小姐, 麻烦你签个名, 行吗?
Happy to. What’s your name?
乐意, 大名是什么?
Frank. I’m from Galveston
法兰, 来自德州
I’m from Del Rio myself, Frank
我也是德州人
I told you she was from Texas. Whoo-ee, look at that!
我早说过她是德州人, 瞧!
Could I have one like that?
也替我签, 行吗?
You want a girl to use up all her lipstick on you?
你不想印干我的口红吧?
-Want to dance? -Right now?
-想跳舞吗? -现在跳?
It’s now or never. That’s what Elvis said
正如猫王那首歌♥: “机不可失”
You know the best advice I ever got?
我听过句金石良言…
You’re up there onstage, hoping on a spot
你渴望得到一个舞台空缺…
If someone gets in your way, step on them
不妨把所有对手, 逐个踩下台
If you’re the only one left standing there, they hire you
最后剩下你, 空缺非你莫属
That’s about it. Thank you and good night
我想说的已说完, 谢谢
Elvis has left the building
到此为止
You see, darling…
亲爱的, 看吧…
you are a whore
你是娼妓
Bitch!
贱♥人♥!
Guess we’re done
大概已闹翻
Nicky, can I talk to you for a second?
妮奇, 我有话跟你说
-Mommy, can we see the monkeys? -Not now
-妈, 看猴子行吗? -现在不行
-Please. -They’re so cute. They have to work
-求求你 -猴子要工作
What are they doing?
什么工作?
-I want to see the monkeys! -Not now
-我要看猴子! -现在不行
Why not?
为什么?
Get these fucking kids out of here
赶他妈的小孩出去
You said the F” word! She said the “F” word”
你说粗口! 她说粗口
She said the F” word!”
她说粗口
Shut the fuck up!
他妈的闭嘴!
It’s okay. It’s okay
不要怕
Nomi, a boat convention’s coming into town next week
下星期本城举♥行♥游艇展览会
They need two girls. Nicky’s doing it
要两位小姐, 妮奇愿去
You interested? It pays $1,000
你呢? 工资一千元
A thousand dollars? To do what?
一千元? 干什么?
Represent the hotel. You wear your costume, smile, they take your picture
替酒店宣传, 花枝招展地拍照
A thousand dollars?
一千元?
Great. Cristal here recommended you
好极, 姬丝桃推荐你
Thanks
谢谢
My pleasure, darling. Just looking out for you
别客气, 我总会关照你
Cristal, about the magazine layout…? Later
杂♥志♥的特写… 稍后才理会
Don’t do it
不要干
It’s $1,000. Why not?
一千元, 为什么不干?
Molly, I need you!
慕莉, 来!
I’m coming. I know girls who did it and they…
来了, 干过的小姐都不…
Molly, I’m waiting
慕莉, 我在等着!
They didn’t like it
她们都不高兴
Did you do it before?
你干过没有?
Did you like it?
喜欢吗?
Did I like it? Sure, I liked it
我喜欢吗? 喜欢啊
Let’s thank these 2 beautiful girls from Goddess”, a new smash at the Stardust”
两位在女神中演出的佳丽, 谢谢
Shit
倒霉
-How’s it going? -Fine
-情况怎样? -好
Tough gig, huh?
苦差, 对吗?
Very
对极
This is my good friend, Mr. Okida, from Bangkok
我的老友, 曼谷来的兴田先生
He’s one of our very, very high rollers
他是我们赌场的大豪客
Ladies, we want to take you to dinner after the show
表演完后, 肯赏面一同进餐吗?
Have some lobster, hear Caesar sing
吃龙虾, 听凯撒唱歌♥
You ever heard Caesar sing? The guy’s great. You’ll love him
听过凯撒唱歌♥吗? 保证悦耳

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!