I liked your eyes
喜欢你的眼睛
Stay with me
留下来
I’ll drive you back in the morning
早上我载你回去
It is morning
现在是早上
Please?
请留下来
I have a taxi coming
我已叫计程车
Send it back
取消好了
Cristal needs a new understudy
姬丝桃要位新候补
There’s an audition at noon. You want to try?
中午试舞, 可有兴趣?
Would you have told me if I hadn’t come here?
我不来这里, 你会告诉我吗?
It was your idea to come here, not mine
提议来的是你, 不是我
I want to see you again
我想再见你
We’ll see how it goes
看情形才说
What, the audition?
看什么情形? 试舞?
Ten-fifty
十元半
Hello!
喂!
I hate you
恨死你
-Who was he? -Zack
-对方是谁? -沙克
Oh, my God
还得了
Did you tie him up?
有没有绑起他?
Oh, shit

I forgot to untie him
我忘记解开他
Are you high?
吸毒吸醉了?
Maybe a little
有点
I can’t go to sleep. I have an audition at noon. Where are the Sugar Snaps?
不能睡, 中午要试舞, 麦片呢?
In the cupboard. Nomi…
在柜里, 娜美…
don’t get sucked into it
不要上毒瘾
Look what I found!
看我找到什么!
Okay, whatever, Nomes
随便你好了
Julie
我选茱莉
-She’s not hot enough. -She has it down
-她不够性感 -她舞步熟练
You can teach it. She doesn’t have Cristal’s heat
但没有姬丝桃的热力
None of them have Cristal’s heat
谁也没有
I do love you, Gay
教我怎不爱你
Nomi has heat
娜美有热力
Does she?
有吗?
Yes, she does
娜美有
In a totally different way
完全不同的热力
Come on! She’s going to take the lead?
说笑! 由她当主角?
This a hotel show! It’s not the Cheetah!
这是大型节目, 不是脱衣舞!
It doesn’t matter I haven’t missed a show in 8 years
不要紧, 八年来我从未失场
You’re not getting any younger
你不会愈来愈年轻
Eat me
狗种
-Want to see it again with just Nomi? -No
-看娜美试舞吗? -不
I do. Set it up, Marty
我看, 去准备吧
This is bullshit
不知所谓
It’s about your dick
假公济私
Nicky, Julie, thank you!
妮奇、茱莉, 谢谢
What do we know about her?
有她的资料吗?
Nothing. I doubt her Social Security number’s right
全无, 连福利证号♥码也不可靠
-Find out. -What?
-调查她 -查什么?
Everything
一切
You fucked her, didn’t you?
你与她有一手?
Are you pissed off because you’re jealous?
你生气, 因为妒忌? 抑或…
Or because I beat you to the punch?
因为被我捷足先登?
You fuck him for the spot or because you wanted to?
你操他, 为空缺? 抑或为兴趣?
I say you did it for the spot
我相信, 你为空缺
Is that what you did, Cristal?
你惯用身体作交易?
You don’t want to piss me off, now that we’re friends
我们既是朋友, 激怒我对你无益
No, you shouldn’t get pissed off
你不应动怒
It makes you look older
动怒令你衰老
You got it
你升为候补
I do?
真的?
Marty and Gay will work with you
马狄与琪会教你
Phil will have some glossies taken. You did good
菲腊会安排宣传, 你干得好
I’ll call you for dinner, lobster
我们一起进餐、吃龙虾
Did you ever hear Caesar sing? You’ll love it
听过凯撒唱歌♥吗? 保证悦耳
What?
望什么?
Congratulations. I see you have many talents
恭喜, 原来你多才多艺
I thought she did good
我认为她跳得好
A Private Dance By James Smith The Crave Club
殷殷会所 占士舞蹈演出
I didn’t know about the audition until afterwards
事后我才知道试舞的事
Do you like my nails?
我的指甲怎样?
They’re not as nice as yours
比不上你的漂亮
Maybe I’ll help you with yours sometime
也许有空我替你修甲
If you want
你愿意的话
Isn’t that nice of you, darling?
你真好人
What are friends for?
我们是朋友嘛
On second thought…
想深一层…
maybe you shouldn’t do mine
也许不应让你修甲
I’m getting too old for that whory look
我太老, 不适合婊♥子♥打扮
I’ll think about it
我会考虑一下
Close the door on your way out
出去时关门
Hey, bring on the real dancers!
不懂跳舞, 不要假充!
Boo!
嘘!
You suck!
差劲!
Get off the stage!
下台!
Enough of this stuff!
表演够了!
Let’s dance!
我们跳舞吧!
I loved it! It was good
好看、出色
What are you doing here, slumming?
你来, 不怕失身份?
Heather!
希迪!
Were we good?
我们怎样?
Great
好极
She dances like a truck!
她跳得笨手笨脚
I do not! Do you want something to drink?
怎会! 要喝东西吗?
Yeah. Get me a beer, bitch
来杯啤酒, 婆娘
Look what I got
看我的戒指
It’s beautiful
真美
I stole it from my grandmother
我从祖母处偷来
You did not! You got it at a pawnshop
不是! 你从当铺处买♥♥
We’re getting married
我们快结婚
You love her?
你爱她?
I don’t know. She’s having a baby
不知道, 奉子成婚
And this?
演出呢?
We ain’t any good. You heard them. “Get off the stage!”
不受欢迎, 观众喝倒采
What will you do?
有什么打算?
Work in a grocery store Her mother owns it
帮外母打理杂货店
We’ll get a discount on baby food
婴儿食物我们有折扣
See ya
再见
Shit happens, you know? Life sucks. I’m a student of T-shirts!
认命吧、做人难, 对我用得上
Hey, Nicky
妮奇
Dear Ms. Malone,
娜美小姐…
We regret we are unable to offer you… understudy
我们不能选你为后补… 万分遗憾
You can’t go in there!
不准进去!
What’s going on?
什么事?
What’s going on?!
“什么事?”
-Hey, cool it. -Cool it?!
-冷静点 -“冷静点”!
When you sent me this?!
竟发这封信来!
She threatened to walk! She got her lawyers into it!
她用离职威胁, 出动律师
So what?!
又如何?
So, she’s a star! You’re not worth it
她是个明星! 你及不上
Sorry, Nomi. I tried. Fuck!
对不起, 娜美, 我已尽力
Basically, my G-string snapped. There I was, dancing butt naked for 5 mins
绳胯断掉, 我赤♥裸♥裸跳足五分钟
I mean, my poor partner!
难为了我的舞伴
I thought about it, darling
我考虑过, 亲爱的
Think you could do my nails now?
现在替我修甲, 行吗?
Okay

Maybe some other time
或许改天吧
Come on… slave girl
随我来… 女奴隶

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!