It is inclement upon me
我必须对你的莽撞的行为 表达我强烈的不满
to comment with marked displeasure on your rash impulsiveness
你选择偷走非常抢眼 但是却很不实用的跑车
in selecting such an eye-catching and impractical car to heist, Mr. Shlubb.
至于这次的任务
Irrelevant to said mission is the following query,
我有非常重要的问题要问你
which I now put forth to you.
虽然这辆酷炫的跑车马力超强
Wherein this most streamlined and trunkless of transports –
但是它却没有后车厢
boner-inspiring though it may be –
我们要把 刚死不久的尸体放在哪里
wherein are we to reposit our recently deceased cargo?
我只能说你的决定令人费解
I can only express puzzlement that borders on alarm.
你不说出女孩被带到哪里 我就把你的脑袋割断
Tell me where Roark takes the girls or I’ll cut your damn head off!
你最好乖乖回答
In plain English, creep!
你要找的地方在乡下 算是一块农地吧
The answer you seek is rural, even agrarian.
那座农庄
The farm!
这就够了 每个警♥察♥…
That’s all I need to hear. Every cop on the force
…都知道洛克家的农庄
knows about the Roark family’s farm
也都知道要离那里远一点
and to stay away from it.
那两个小混混带的火力强大
Shlubb and Klump were packing an arsenal.
如果要蛮干 这些枪都用得着
Once things get loud. I’ll probably have use for the cannons.
不过我得先悄悄潜进去
But at first. I’ll have to play it quiet.
偷偷摸摸地进去
Quiet and nasty.
南丝的车子 离农庄有六英哩
Nancy’s car -six miles from the farm.
她告诉我 只有她会开这辆破车
“Nobody but me can keep this heap running. ” she told me.
真聪明 引擎熄火 变♥态♥怪胎也没辙
Good girl. The car stalled out on that yellow bastard
你没告诉他该怎么发动引擎
and you didn’t tell him how to start it up again.
你一声不吭 那臭小子一定气炸了
You kept your mouth shut. I’ll bet Junior was furious.
他也一定狠狠地打了你一顿
I’ll bet he slapped you around something fierce.
但是你很坚强 争取到几分钟时间
But you stayed strong. You bought a few extra minutes.
你还有机会 南丝
There’s still a chance. Nancy.
千万不要尖叫
Don’t scream.
我把车停在一哩以外 然后徒步穿过树林
I ditch the car a mile or so from the farm and make my way through the woods.
还没走到一半就发作了
I’m not halfwway there when it hits.
心绞痛 不可能呀
My heart. Can’t be my heart.
我被治好了
I was cured.
情况不妙 我咳出血来
Bad cough -blood in it.
这已经不重要了
Doesn’t matter now.
反正我也不必活太久
I don’t have to stay alive that much longer. anyway.
这样杀人很不光明正大 不过很安静
Rotten way to kill a man. but it’s quiet.
以后再内疚吧
Hate yourself later.
你不叫会被打得更惨 臭小妞
You’re only making this worse for yourself, you stupid cow!
你以为我累了
Do you think I’m tired?
是不是 你以为我会累垮吗
Is that it? Do you think I’m getting tired?
你才会被击垮
You’re the one who’s gonna crack!
你一定会屈服
You’ll crack!
你会哭着哀求我
You’ll cry and beg!
你也会尖叫
You’ll scream!
你一定会叫的 你这个又胖又丑的恐龙妹
Oh, yeah, you’ll scream, you big, fat, ugly cow!
你一定会尖叫
You’ll scream!
你以为鞭刑最痛苦吗
You’re thinking the whip was the worst I could do?
这只是前戏
That was foreplay.
哈狄说的没错
Hartigan was right about you.
我不叫你就不举
You can’t get it up unless I scream.
你真是可悲
You’re pathetic!
你这个可怜虫
You’re pathetic.
你不该嘲笑我的
It’s not wise at all to make fun of me like that.
我会变得更残忍♥
It brings out the worst in me.
笨老头
Stupid old man!
你太操之过急了
In too much of a hurry.
该死 不可能
Damn! It can’t be!
我明明知道不能 像中古骑士一样冲进来
Charging in like Galahad. just like I told myself I wouldn’t!
笨老头
Stupid old man!
-你把他打挂了 -别冒险 一枪毙了他
-You tagged him good! -Don’t take no chances. Perforate the fool.
很好的建议
Good advice.
投降吧 小洛克
Give it up, Junior.
你玩完了 放开她
It’s over. Let her go.
你在做梦 哈狄
You’re dreaming, Hartigan!
我要在你面前
I get to see your eyes while
把你的梦中情人肢解分尸
I fillet the woman of your dreams right in front of you!
看看你自己 你连站都站不起来
Look at you! You’re about to keel over!
你连枪都举不起来
You can’t even lift that cannon!
我当然能
Sure, I can.
你害我吓出一身冷汗 老头
You gave me a scare there for a second there, old man.
对不起 南丝
Nancy, I’m sorry.
这次我不会再冒险
I’m taking no chances with you.
我先把你杀了再好好整治她
First I soften you up, and then it’s showtime.
我来罗
Here it comes.
这会很痛哦
It’s gonna hurt.
你说对了
You’re right about that.
笨蛋
Sucker.
我把他的刀子丢掉
I take away his weapon.
把他的命根子扯断
Both of them.
我等了八年了 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Eight long years, son of a bitch!
我不停地打他
After a while.
把他的头骨碎片打进地板
all I’m doing is pounding wet chunks of bone into the floorboards.
这才终于住手
so I stop.
永别了 小洛克
So long, Junior.
很高兴打死你
Been a pleasure.
我没有尖叫 一次也没有
I didn’t scream, Hartigan, not once.
我没有尖叫
I didn’t scream.
我知道 宝贝
I know it, baby.
你变得很坚强
You grew up strong.
我扶她上车后 她才不再发抖
By the time I get her to the car. Nancy stops shaking.
她又暖和起来 恢复正常
Her skin is warm again. She’s herself again.
谢谢你记得我的大衣
Thanks for remembering my coat.
还有你为我做的一切
And for all the little things.
像是救了我的命…两次
Like saving my life, twice.
-你最好快走吧 -你不一起走
-You better get rolling. -You’re not coming along?
不了 我找了朋友来 搜集证据
No. I have friends on their way, to collect evidence.
我要揭发这整件事
I’m gonna blow this whole sick mess wide open.
证明自己的清白
I’m gonna clear my name.
然后把洛克参议员关进大牢
I’m gonna put Senator Roark behind bars where he belongs.
我不能再失去你
I can’t lose you, not again.
你不会失去我 南丝
You’ll never lose me, Nancy.
柯南丝 我一生的最爱
Nancy Callahan. the love of my life.
很可惜我必须骗她 希望她能原谅我
Shame to lie to her. I hope she forgives me for it.
把洛克参议员关进大牢 想都别想
Get Senator Roark behind bars? Sure.
如果我能扳倒他 我连上帝都能打败
And maybe after I’ve pulled off that miracle. I’ll go and punch out God.
全州没有一位检察官 敢起诉洛克参议员
There isn’t a prosecutor in the state who’ll go after Senator Roark.
我杀死他的独子
I killed his only son.
断了他的血脉
The bloodline is cut.
害洛克家族的香火无法延续
Roark’s lost his goddamn legacy.
他会不择手段向我报仇
He’ll use all his power to get revenge on me.
他也会透过我再找到南丝
He’ll go after me through Nancy. He’ll find her again.
他绝对不肯罢休
There’ll be no end to it.
只要我活着
She’ll never be safe.
她永远都不安全
Not as long as I’m alive.
要打败他只有一个办法
There’s only one way to beat him.
用一个老头的命
An old man dies.
交换一个少女的命
a young woman lives.
很值得
Fair trade.
我爱你 南丝
I love you. Nancy.

Yes.
妈 不要这么说啦
Oh, Mom, don’t go on like that.
不是因为这城市太乱 我在哪里都可能出车祸
It’s not the city. I could’ve gotten in a traffic accident anywhere.
只是骨折而已 医生说伤势不严重
Yeah, just a fracture. The doctor said it’s a clean break.
应该很快就会痊愈
It should be right as rain in no time.
在万恶城市的每个角落
Turn the right corner in Sin City
什么都找得到
and you can find anything.
贝琪
Becky.
来根烟吗
Care for a smoke?
妈 我也爱你
Love you, too, Mom.
什么都找得到
Anything.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章超市夜未眠
下一篇文章101忠狗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!