而是锯你手脚锯累了
It’s all that sawing and tying.
看起来简单 做起来超难
It’s not as easy as it looks.
要是不用塑胶管止血
Could have been a real mess around here
你就会血肉模糊
if I didn’t have that tubing for tourniquets.
不过有一 两次 你的血喷得到处都是
I gotta admit, there was a spurt or two,
这样才会有血的味道 把你的狗狗引过来
to get the scent in the air, to get that friend of yours to come running.
说曹操曹操就到
Well, what do you know?
你看是谁来了
Look who’s here.
它来了
Here he comes.
乖狗狗
That’s a good dog.
他没有惨叫 连狗啃他的肉他都一声不吭
He doesn’t scream. not even when the mutt’s had its fill
凯文的肠子和内脏 被扯得满地都是
and Kevin’s guts are lying all over the place.
但是他还不死 他还在瞪着我
Somehow the bastard is still alive. still staring at me.
就连我把他的头砍下来 他还是瞪着我看
Not even when I grab the saw and finish the job.
他一声都没有叫
He never screams.
我打去酒吧请南丝穿好衣服
I put in a call to Kadie’s and ask Nancy to get her clothes on
到她家跟我碰面 她跟以前一样答应得很爽快
and meet me at her place. She says. “Yes. ” like always.
南丝 有啤酒吗
Hey, Nancy, you got any beers?
有啊 马弗 这个小妞是谁
Sure, Marv. Who’s the babe?
南丝几乎什么都愿意为我做
There isn’t much of anything Nancy wouldn’t do for me.
一年前有个大学生欺负她
Not since a year back when a frat boy roughed her up
我替她出面把他摆平
and I straightened him out but good.
我最恨男人欺负小女生
It really gets my goat when guys rough up dames.
你要我怎么帮她
So, what do you want me to do with her?
你最好开车把她送到圣橡镇
Well, your best bet is drive her all the way up to Sacred Oaks.
那你呢 你也要离开吗
What about you? Are you leaving town?
才不咧 我喜欢这里
Hell, no. I like it here.
我偷走一辆小黄 按照速限开车
I hot-wire a parked cab and stay under the speed limit
这样才不会被警♥察♥拦下来
so as not to get any attention.
我终于想通了 这一切都有道理
My head starts to clear. Things start to make sense.
这是我欠你的 歌♥蒂
I owe you. Goldie.
我欠你的一定要还
I owe you one and I’m gonna pay up.
如果我杀了洛克主教 我也别想活
So. if going after Roark means dying. win or lose –
不过就算会死 我也会死得心安理得
hell. I’ll die laughing if I know I’ve done this one thing right.
没有动静 没看到嫌犯
Quiet as a grave out here. No sign of target.
很好 提高警觉
All right. keep a lookout.
-凯文 -他只剩下这颗头颅
-Kevin? -What’s left of him, anyways.
其他的都被那只狗吃掉
The dog ate the rest.
我的天 你这个怪物
Oh, my God. You monster.
你这个恶魔
You demon.
你敢大叫我就扁你
Don’t scream or I’ll plug you.
他有天使般的声音 但是他只肯跟我说话
He had the voice of an angel, yet he spoke only to me.
现在他却为了一个臭妓♥女♥送命
And he’s dead now because of one stupid whore.
你不该骂歌♥蒂是臭妓♥女♥
It’s not a real good idea for you to talk
尤其是在我面前
about Goldie that way while I’m around.
当他找上我
When he came to me…
这孩子他受尽了折磨
he was a tormented boy.
他内心充满罪恶感
Tormented by guilt.
我试着劝他
I tried to counsel him.
但是吃人肉让他得到光明
But the eating -it filled him with white light.
他哭着对我发誓说 那让他感觉到神的抚摸
Tearful, he swore to me that he felt the touch of God Almighty.
你这种蠢人又知道什么
What the hell do you know?
我只知道吃人肉不对
I know it’s pretty damn weird to eat people.
他不只是吃掉她们的身体
He didn’t just eat their bodies,
他也吃掉她们的灵魂
he ate their souls.
后来我也跟他一起吃
And I joined in.
她们全都是妓♥女♥
They were all whores.
没人会关心她们 也没人会想念她们
Nobody cared for them. Nobody missed them.
然后你的歌♥蒂差点毁了一切
And then your Goldie almost ruined everything.
她逃了出去
She stayed in public places.
后来又找上你
And then with you.
你正好是她要找的人
You were so convenient.
那天你打断一个人的下巴
You’d broke a man’s jaw that very night.
谁会相信你这种流氓
Who would believe a thug like you?
凯文先杀死她
Kevin killed her.
我再派警♥察♥抓你 你偏偏不肯乖乖就范
I ordered the police in for you. but you wouldn’t be caught.
你也不肯罢手
You wouldn’t stop.
现在他死了 你也找上门来
And now he’s dead and you’re here to…
杀了我吧
eliminate me.
这样你就满足了吗
Will that give you satisfaction, my son?
杀死一个无助的老人家
Killing a helpless old fart?
光是杀你还不够
The killing, no.
我并不会满足
No satisfaction.
不过杀你的过程我会很开心
Everything up until the killing will be a gas.
凯文
Kevin…
我们要回家了
we’re going home.
你要的话可以大叫没关系
You can scream now if you want to.
太棒了 歌♥蒂 这比我向你承诺的更棒
It’s beautiful. Goldie. It’s just like I promised. only better.
当他终于闭上双眼
And when his eyes go dead.
被打下地狱以后就会知道 我的手段比阎罗王更狠
the hell I sent him to must seem like heaven after what I’ve done to him.
-别动 -我的天啊
-Freeze! -Oh, my God!
臭条子 他们应该瞄准我的头把我射死
Jerks. They should’ve shot me in the head. and enough times to make sure.
这太蠢了
It’s so stupid.
大家都知道我一定会死 但是他们还是要先进行审判
Everybody knows what’s coming. but they go through the motions anyway.
白白浪费时间
What a waste of time.
我有好几个月都靠插管维生
Months fall off the calendar while I breathe and eat through tubes.
每天晚上我都等着 有人来把我给解决掉
Night after night. I wait for somebody to come and finish me off.
后来我才知道 我想死没有那么容易
After a while. I realize it’s not gonna be so easy as that.
我才刚可以站起来
I’m on my feet for about ten minutes
条子就把我抓去狠狠修理
before the cops kick them out from under me.
他们什么都没问
They don’t ask me any questions.
只是一直K我 在我面前亮出自白书
They just keep knocking the crap out of me and waving a confession in my face.
我也一直吐♥血♥在上面
And I keep spitting blood all over it
一边笑一边看他们重新列印
and laughing at how many fresh copies they come up with.
后来来了一名助理检察官
Then along comes this worm assistant district attorney
他把录音机关掉跟我说
who turns the recorder off
如果我不签自白书 我老妈就会没命
and says if I don’t sign their confession. they’ll kill my mom.
我先折断他的手然后就签字
I break his arm in three places and I sign it.
之后就举♥行♥一场 热闹滚滚的大审判
From then on. it’s the circus everybody wants it to be.
他们把所有的帐都算到我头上 不只是我真的杀的人
They nail me for the works -not just the people I did kill.
就连露西的死 和被吃掉的女孩都算在我头上
but even Lucille and the girls that Roark and Kevin ate.
甚至歌♥蒂也一样
and even Goldie.
法官义愤填膺地对我判下极刑
The judge is all fire and brimstone when she hands down the sentence.
行刑前的午夜 离我的死期只有几个钟头
Midnight and my death are only a few hours away.
我得到一年半来的第一个惊喜
when I get my first surprise in 1 8 months.
我唯一的访客
My only visitor.
我没想到会闻到那股香味
I’m ready for anything but that scent.
我替你报了仇 歌♥蒂
I got ’em for you good, didn’t I, Goldie?
抱歉 温蒂 我又搞错了
Oh, I’m sorry, Wendy. I… I got confused again.
突然看到你把我搞混了
Just seeing you like this.
你可以叫我歌♥蒂
You can call me Goldie.
她闻起来就跟天使一样
She smells like angels ought to smell.
完美女人
The perfect woman.
我的女神
The goddess.
歌♥蒂
Goldie.
她说她的名字是歌♥蒂
She says her name is Goldie.
我的最后晚餐是上等牛排
They fix me a pretty decent steak for my last meal.
甚至让我喝一杯啤酒 我上一次喝酒是在南丝家
They even throw in a brew. It’s the first I’ve had since back at Nancy’s.
行刑前我被剃成光头穿上尿布 然后就让我坐电椅
Then they shave my head and fix me with a rubber diaper and get to it.
他们早就该把我处死了
And it’s about damned time. if you ask me.
虽然我走过死亡的幽谷…
“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death…”
拜托快点好吗 我的时间可不多
Would you get a move on? I haven’t got all night.
听到没 动手吧
You heard the man. Hit it.
你们这群孬种 就只有这么点料吗
Is that the best you can do, you pansies?
他死了
He’s gone.
你死了这条心吧
Forget it, man.
就算你敲一整晚的门
You can bang on that door all night if you want to.
我死都不会让你进来
There is no way in hell I’m letting you in.
雪莉 我不敢相信你这样对我
I can’t believe you’re doing this to me, Shellie.
你难道不记得 我和你的过去吗
Everything we’ve shared -it has to mean something to you.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章超市夜未眠
下一篇文章101忠狗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!