我当然可以
Sure, I can.
遮住双眼 南丝 我不要你看到这一幕
Cover your eyes, Nancy. I don’t want you watching this.
听话 小姑娘 快把眼睛遮起来
I mean it, baby. Cover your eyes right now.
我把他的枪打飞
I take his weapons away.
命根子也轰烂
Both of them.
像这样跟搭档拆伙也不错
Hell of a way to end a partnership.
够了 别再逞强了
For God’s sakes, don’t make it any worse.
-别逼我毙了你 -我好得很 巴布
-Don’t make me kill you. -Doin’ fine, Bob.
好得不得了
Never better.
我要把你打挂
I’m ready to kick your ass.
跟他哈啦 拖延时间
Keep him talking. Buy time.
再多撑几分钟支援就会赶来
Just a few more minutes. Just till the backup gets here.
乖乖坐下来别乱来 不然我会毙了你
Sit down and stay down. I’ll kill you if I have to.
别让他想到那小女孩 瘦小的南丝
Keep his mind off the girl -skinny little Nancy.
支援一到他就不能杀她
He can’t kill her once the backup gets here.
快跑回家 南丝 快逃命
Run home, Nancy. Run for your life.
别听他的话 他是个疯子
Hey. Don’t listen to him. He’s a crazy man.
-你真是男子汉大丈夫 -给我乖乖别动
-What a tough man you are, huh? -You stay right where you’re at.
你从背后向搭档开枪
You shoot your partner in the back…
还吓唬一个小女孩
then you try to scare a little girl.
也许我该用备用手♥枪♥
Maybe I’ll pull my spare rod,
让你吃我几颗子弹
plug you a couple of times, show you how it’s done.
我早就劝过你 你却偏偏不肯听
We could’ve worked something out, but you’ve blown that.
你敢乱来 我就一枪把你轰成两半
Sit down or I’ll blast you in half.
-你开枪太慢 拿我没辙 -给我坐下来
-You’re so slow, you’ll never stop me. -Sit down!
你阻止不了我
You’ll never be able to stop me.
我终于听他的话坐下来
I finally sit down. just like you told me to.
警笛声愈来愈近
The sirens are close now.
她安全了
She’ll be safe.
眼前一片漆黑 但是我不在乎
Things go dark. I don’t mind much.
我困了 不过无所谓
Getting sleepy. It’s OK.
至少她安全了
She’ll be safe.
用一个老头的命
An old man dies.
换一个小女孩的命
a little girl lives.
很值得
Fair trade.
夜晚像地狱一样炎热
The night is hot as hell.
烂房♥间 烂旅馆 烂城市
It’s a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town.
我看着一个女神
I’m staring at a goddess.
她说她要我
She’s telling me she wants me.
我不想再浪费一秒钟 去想我怎么会这么幸运
I’m not gonna waste one more second wondering how I’ve gotten so lucky.
我要你
I want you.
她闻起来就像一个天使
She smells like angels ought to smell.
完美女人
The perfect woman.
我的女神
The goddess.
我需要你
I need you.
歌♥蒂
Goldie.
她说她的名字是歌♥蒂
She says her name is Goldie.
三小时后我头痛得要命
Three hours later and my head is feeling several sizes too big.
全身一阵发冷
And that cold thing happens to my stomach.
我发现歌♥蒂死了 全身上下都没伤痕
And I realize Goldie’s dead. Not a mark on her.
她的脉搏停止跳动 那对完美的酥胸
You’d have to check her pulse or notice those perfect breasts of hers
也不再像她呼吸时那样起伏
aren’t moving like they would if she was breathing.
她遭到谋杀 案发时我就在现场
She was murdered and I was right here when it happened.
我躺在她身边 跟她一样醉得不省人事
Lying next to her. stone drunk. just like she was.
歌♥蒂 你到底是谁 是谁要你的命
Damn it. Goldie. Who were you and who wanted you dead?
除了你和慈悲的天使
Who were you besides an angel of mercy.
谁会让我这个怪胎 拥有这么美好的一晚
giving a twwo-time loser like me the night of his life?
我长得这么丑怪
It sure as hell wasn’t my looks.
你为什么到那间烂酒吧
So why the sleazy saloon?
你为什么要对我好 歌♥蒂
Why the kindness. Goldie?
臭条子 这件事大有蹊跷
The cops -they’re telling me too much.
他们这么快赶到就证明…
showing up before anybody but me and the killer
…除了我跟凶手以外 有别人知道这件事
could know there’s been a murder.
有人付一大笔钱嫁祸给我
Somebody paid good money for this frame.
没理由悄悄开溜
No reason at all to play it quiet.
我要用我的方法蛮干
No reason to play it any way but my way.
不管谁杀了你都要付出代价
Whoever killed you is gonna pay. Goldie.
警♥察♥ 快开门
Open up, police!
我马上就出来
I’ll be right out.
我不知道你为什么会死
I don’t know why you died. Goldie.
我也不知道你是怎么死的 今晚以前我没见过你
I don’t know why and I don’t know how I never even met you before tonight.
但是你在我 最需要的时候陪着我
but you were a friend and more when I needed one.
等我找到杀死你的凶手
And when I find out who did it.
他可不会像你那样悄悄地死
it won’t be quick and quiet like it was with you.
我会用酷刑让他痛苦惨叫
It’ll be loud and nasty -my kind of kill.
当他终于闭上双眼 被打下地狱以后
And when his eyes go dead. the hell I send him to
就会知道我的手段 比阎罗王更狠
will seem like heaven after what I’ve done to him.
我爱你 歌♥蒂
I love you. Goldie.
克莱儿
Claire?
别担心 露西 我只是受了点轻伤
Now, don’t worry, Lucille. I was just grazed.
-你家有啤酒吗 -你受了伤不能喝酒
-You got any beers around this place? -No way am I giving you any alcohol.
而且你也不是来喝酒的 对不对
Besides, it’s not what you came here for anyway, is it?
没错
No.
拿去吧 吃了药会比较好
Go ahead. You’re worse without ’em.
谢了 你对我最好
Thanks. You’re the best.
露西是我的假释官
Lucille’s my parole officer.
她是女同志 天晓得为什么
She’s a dyke. but God knows why.
她的身材这么火♥辣♥ 要什么样的男人都行
With that body of hers she could have any man she wants.
这些药是她 当精神科医师的女友给的
The pills come from a girlfriend who’s a shrink.
她试过替我看诊 不过后来她被我吓坏
She tried to analyze me once but she got too scared.
我有好久没看过你这样
Haven’t seen you like this in a while.
-我撂倒了几个条子 -你把他们都杀了
-Got in a fight with some cops. -Didn’t happen to kill any of them, did ya?
并没有 不过我很确定
Not that I know of. But they know they’ve been in a fight,
他们吃了不少苦头
that’s for damn sure.
这次我该怎么替你解释
How the hell do you suppose I’m gonna square this with the board?
用不着解释 这次不一样
There ain’t no squaring it. Not this time.
我并不是跟酒鬼干架
This isn’t some barroom brawl.
也不是狠狠教训了一个纵火犯
Or some creep with a gas can trying to torch someone.
这件事很大条
Hey, hey. This is big.
-冷静下来 再吃颗药 -我才不要冷静下来
-Settle down, Marv. Take another pill. -Hey, there ain’t no settlin’ down!
这次我要大开杀戒 让对方血流成河
This is blood for blood, and by the gallons.
就像以前那样 我完全豁出去了
This is the old days and the bad days, the all-or-nothing days.
他们把我给惹毛了 我别无选择
They’re back. There’s no choices left.
我决定蛮干下去
And I’m ready for war.
牢房♥就像地狱 马弗 这次你会被判无期徒刑
Prison was hell for you, Marv. It’s gonna be life this time.
每天早上醒来都不知道 为什么活在这世上才是地狱
Hell’s waking up every goddamn day and not even knowing why you’re here.
不过现在我知道了
But I’m out now.
有一个人对我好 她的惨死让我顿悟
It took somebody who was kind to me getting killed to do it.
我现在知道了 我知道我该做什么
But I’m out. I know exactly what I gotta do.
我看得出来你很害怕 对吧 歌♥蒂
So you were scared. weren’t you. Goldie?
你知道有人要你死
Somebody wanted you dead and you knew it.
所以你才到低级酒吧
So you hit the saloons. the bad places.
找一个狠角色来保护你 结果你找到我
looking for the biggest. meanest lug around and finding me.
我要找到杀死你的王八蛋
Well. I’m gonna find that son of a bitch that killed you.
让他求生不得求死不能
and I’m gonna give him the hard goodbye.
在万恶城市的每个角落…
Walk down the right back alley in Sin City…
-把臭手放开…-什么都找得到
-Leave your hands off Nancy. -…and you could find anything.
你的这件大衣超逊
That coat looks like Baghdad.
你的脸更丑 快滚
So does your face. Take off!
他是新来的 马弗 不知道你是谁
He’s new here, Marv. He didn’t know.
卡迪酒吧是我爱的夜店
Kadie’s is my kind of joint.
南丝才刚开始热身
Nancy’s just getting started with her gig.
酒客就已经欲♥火♥焚身
but already the crowd’s breathing hard.
我以前也跟那些色鬼一样
Plenty of nights I’ve drooled over Nancy.
看着南丝的丰满胴体流口水
shoulder to shoulder with all the other losers like me.
不过今晚我有别的目的
But that’s not what I’m lookin’ for tonight.
马弗 喝什么
What’ll it be, Marv?
威士忌和啤酒 雪莉 不要停
A shot and a brew, Shellie, and keep ’em comin’.
没问题 不过你要慢慢喝
Sure, honey. You take it slow, now.
大家都认为马弗是个疯子
Most people think Marv is crazy.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章超市夜未眠
下一篇文章101忠狗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!