你全是为了自己
Your neck.
为了保住你这条宝贵的小命
Your precious, scrawny, little neck!
你发疯啦 疯婆娘 你差点把我的咽喉咬断
You’re crazy! You could have ripped my throat out, you crazy whore!
小苏 把我的刀子拿来
Schutz, fetch my blades.
-小史 把她给杀了 -你答应不会杀我
-Stuka, kill this one. -No, I was promised!
你这笨妞死了活该
Stupid little bitch! You deserve worse!
我就知道找我来一定有原因
I knew there was a reason I got out of bed this morning.
没有人 我什么人也没看见
Nobody. I don’t see nobody.
你们看 一箭穿心 大伙儿 你们看
Will you look at that? It’s right through me. Guys, look.
箭头上有东西
There’s something wrapped around it.
是一张纸条
Some kind of note.
拿给我
Give it to me.
他这一箭刺穿我 大伙儿看看
It’s poked right through me. Guys, look.
条子的人头换盖儿
-我开始痛了 -大家从后门出去
-It’s starting to really hurt. -Out back. Everyone.
把那女人也带去
And bring the women.
拜托帮我找医生 好吗
Do you think somebody should call me a doctor or something?
迪威 你这蠢猪
McCarthy, you fool.
大伙儿
Guys?
几十个敌人 全副武装
Dozens of them. armed to the teeth.
我寡不敌众 只有一把枪
I’m outnumbered. outgunned.
不过巷弄昏暗狭窄弯曲
But the alley is crooked. dark and very narrow.
他们不能包围我
They can’t surround me.
有时候火拼的地点挑对了 你就可以占到优势
Sometimes. you can beat the odds with the careful choice of where to fight.
你尽管占领旧城 我不在乎
You can have Old Town, I don’t care.
把那女人交给我
Just give me the woman.
闭嘴
Shut up.
迪威 别这么做
Dwight, don’t do this.
-等等 事情不对劲 -闭嘴 不然就毙了你
-Hey, wait a minute. Something’s not right. -Shut up, or I’ll plug you!
没问题 迪威 这笔交易很公平
Of course, Mr. McCarthy. A fair trade.
她是你的了
She’s all yours.
请你告诉我 我♥干♥嘛不把你们碎尸万段
Now, if you’ll explain to me why we shouldn’t blow both of you to pieces…
迪威 你做了什么
Dwight, what have you done?
按照我的计划
Exactly what I had to.
一步一步来
Every step of the way.
不对 他的嘴巴本来没贴胶带
No! It isn’t right! There wasn’t no tape over his mouth!
怎么会贴了胶带
How come there’s tape over his mouth?
决战地点非常重要
Where to fight counts for a lot.
这招很高竿 迪威 不过对你没有用
Cute trick, McCarthy, but it will do you do good.
不过有很多朋友 带重装武器来支援更好
But there’s nothing like having your friends show up with lots of guns.
不 迪威 你这个混球
No! McCarthy, you shit!
她们要赶尽杀绝
The girls all know the score.
绝不投降 绝不留情
No escape. no surrender. no mercy.
我们得把每一个鼠辈都杀光光
We gotta kill every last rat bastard one of ’em.
不能留下活口
Every last one.
不是为了报仇 也不是因为他们该死
Not for revenge. not because they deserve it.
更不是要让世界更美好
not because it’ll make the world a better place.
而是为了让黑道老大
We need a heap of bloody bodies
看到尸横遍野的景象后 仔细盘算他的损失
so when mob boss Wallenquist looks over his charts of profits and losses.
他就会知道 最好不要惹毛这些女孩
he’ll see what it cost him to mess with the girls of Old Town.
在我身边的女战神边叫边笑
The Valkyrie at my side is shouting and laughing
尽情享受浴血杀戮的快♥感♥
with the pure. hateful. bloodthirsty joy of the slaughter.
我也一样
and so am I.
我们的眼中燃起熊熊欲♥火♥
The fire. baby.
它会把我们烧死
It’ll burn us both.
全世界没有这么猛烈的欲♥火♥
There’s no place in this world for our kind of fire.
我的女战士 女战神
my warrior woman. my Valkyrie.
你永远都是我的
You’ll always be mine.
永远…
Always…
…是不可能的承诺
and never.
晚安 警探
Evenin’, officer.
我不必自我介绍 对吧 你也看过报纸
I don’t have to introduce myself, do I? You read the papers.
今年是大选年 我经常上报
This being an election year, you’ve seen plenty of my picture.
你知道我是谁 也知道我能做什么
You know who I am and what I can do.
我要好好泡制你 哈狄
And I’m doin’ you, Hartigan.
让你求生不得 求死不能
Cold and hard, I’m doing you.
你把我儿子的耳朵轰掉
You blew my son’s ear off.
你把他的手轰掉 你连他的小鸡鸡都轰掉
You blew his arm off. You even blew his nuts and his pecker off.
他陷入昏迷状态 可能永远不会醒过来
He’s in a coma right now. They say he may never come out of it.
我的独子
My boy.
他本来可以成为洛克家族
He could’ve been the first Roark to become
第一个当上总统的人
the President of the United States,
你却害他变成一个 没卵蛋的变♥态♥和怪胎
but you went and turned him into a brain-damaged, dickless freak.
你自以为很了不起吗
Pullin’ that trigger make you feel powerful?
权力不是来自手♥枪♥或警徽
Power don’t come from a badge or a gun.
权力来自谎言
Power comes from lying.
扯出最大的谎言 让全世界相信你的谎言
Lying big, and gettin’ the whole damn world to play along with you.
当大家心知肚明那是谎言
Once you got everybody agreeing with
却乖乖的不敢吭声
what they know in their hearts ain’t true,
你就完全掌控了他们
you’ve got ’em by the balls.
这家医院有五百名员工
There’s what, maybe 500 people in this hospital?
我大可以一枪毙了你 也不会被逮捕
I could pump you full of bullets right now, and I wouldn’t even be arrested.
每个人都会替我圆谎 每个重要的人物
Everyone would lie for me -everyone who counts.
不然他们的谎言会被揭穿
Otherwise, all their own lies -everything that runs Sin City –
而万恶城市的秩序 也会在一夕间崩垮
it all comes tumbling down like a pack of cards.
不过我要你好好地恢复健康
But I want you firm and fit and healthy.
我甚至自己掏腰包 出钱替你动手术
I’m even putting up cash of my own to get you more surgery.
治好你的心脏病
Fix that heart condition of yours.
我一定要让你活得长长久久
You’re gonna keep on living a long time. I’m gonna make sure of that.
你会因为强♥奸♥那小女生 和射伤我儿子被判刑
You’re gonna be convicted of raping that little brat, and shooting my boy.
然后你会坐一辈子的牢
And you’re gonna spend the rest of your life in prison,
身败名裂 痛不欲生
disgraced, destroyed…
孤孤单单
alone.
至于你老婆
Your wife?
你敢跟她说实话她就没命
You tell her the truth and she’s dead.
任何人知道真♥相♥都得死
You tell anybody the truth and they’re dead.
他们不让我出庭作证
They won’t let me testify.
我跟警♥察♥说你救了我 他们却把我当疯子
I told the cops that you saved my life and they just acted like I was crazy.
警♥察♥去找我爸妈 他们叫我离你远远的
They talked my parents into keeping me away.
他们说你做了 你没有做的各种坏事
They said that you’d done things that you didn’t do.
我告诉他们你从洛克 那个变♥态♥手中把我救出来
I told them that you saved me from that Roark creep,
他们却不肯检查我 是不是还是一个处♥女♥
but they won’t even check me out to see that I’m still a virgin.
你救了我一命 保住我的贞操
I’m still a virgin, still alive -thanks to you.
他们却反过来陷害你
They got it all backwards.
有时候事实并不重要
Sometimes, the truth doesn’t matter like it ought.
只要你永远知道真♥相♥就好
But you’ll always remember things right.
这对我来说意义重大
That’s gonna mean a lot to me.
你要离我远一点 南丝 不然他们会杀了你
But stay away, Nancy. They’ll kill you if you don’t stay away.
不要来看我
Don’t visit me.
不要写信给我
Don’t write me.
连我的名字都不要提起
Don’t even say my name.
你不让我看你 我就写信给你 哈狄
Maybe you won’t let me visit, but I’ll still write to you, Hartigan.
我会用柯蒂莉这假名
I’ll sign my letters “Cordelia.”
那是一部侦探小说里的名字
That’s the name of a really cool detective in books I read.
我每个礼拜都会写信给你 直到永远
I’ll write you every week… for forever.
好吧 孩子
Sure, kid.
快回家吧
Now, run on home.
你在这里不安全
It’s not safe for you here.
再见 南丝
Bye, Nancy.
我爱你
I love you.
约翰哈狄
John Hartigan.
执法先锋
Mr. Law and Order.
尽忠职守
Mr. By the Book.
高高在上
Mr. High and Mighty.
我真的很佩服你 这么多年来都坚持原则
I gotta give you credit, being such a straight arrow for so damn many years
而且都一直安然无事
without it catching up with you.
不过这次你完蛋了
It’s catching up with you now, friend of mine.
这次你会死得很难看
It’s catching up with you but good.
让我看看他 他的脸色很差
Maybe I oughta look at him. He doesn’t look too good.
他的脸色好得不得了 瞧
Ohh, he’s hale and hearty, Tammy. See?
健健康康 活蹦乱跳

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章超市夜未眠
下一篇文章101忠狗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!