他只是很倒霉生错了时代
He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century.
他应该在古代的战场上
He’d be right at home on some ancient battlefield.
抡着斧头砍断敌人的脑袋
swinging an ax into somebody’s face.
或是在古罗马的竞技场上
Or in a Roman arena taking a sword to
和其他的神鬼战士生死搏斗
other gladiators like him.
像南丝这种女孩 他要多少就有多少
They’d have tossed him girls like Nancy back then.
你喝完了这杯就跟我们走
Show’s over, dickwad. Drink up.
你穿的那件大衣挺酷的嘛
Now, that’s one fine-looking coat you’re wearing there.
你杀人的日子结束了 你这面恶心善的臭东西
Your killin’ days are over, you over-the-hill, do-gooder son of a bitch.
我超喜欢职业杀手 你怎么折磨他们都不会内疚
I love hit men. No matter what you do to them. you don’t feel bad.
-脱下来 -什么
-Take it off. -What?
这么好的一件大衣 你的臭血会把它弄脏
A fine coat like that, and you’re bleeding all over it.
好 我给你就是了 天啊 痛死了
All right, it’s all yours. Oh, God!
杀死歌♥蒂的不是你们这对逊脚
It wasn’t you losers who killed Goldie.
真正的凶手是个高手
The guy who did that, he knew what he was doing.
快说 谁派你们来杀我
So tell me, man. Who sent you?
我没听到你的回答
I don’t hear you giving me any names.
我猜你刚才 挨的那一拳还不够痛
So I guess when I shot you in the belly I aimed a little too high.
你再不乖乖告诉我 我就要玩真的了
You keep holding out on me like this, and I’m gonna have to get really nasty.
是泰利…泰利史登派我们来的
It was Telly… Telly Stern passed me the order.
他在3A赌场当经理
He runs the tables over to the Triple Ace Club.
多谢了
Thanks again.
然后发生一件怪事
Then the damnedest thing happens.
我在一刹那似乎闻到 歌♥蒂天使般的香味
For a second. I smell the angel smell that belonged to my Goldie.
我只是得再吃药
Just need my medicine. is all.
混帐东西
Bastard.
你要为你对我做的事付出代价
You’re gonna pay for what you did to me.
你说不说 路易
Feel like talking, Louie?
你拿了多少钱嫁祸给我
How many got paid off for the frame, Louie? Huh?
又拿了多少钱杀我灭口
How many for the kill?
是康纳利要我这么做的
It was Connelly. He set me up.
他死都不会招
He’ll never talk.
我不知道你啦 不过我玩得很开心
I don’t know about you, but I’m havin’ a ball.
康纳利什么都招了 他们都不敢不招
Connelly talks. They all talk.
你犯了什么罪 孩子
And what have been your sins, my son?
神父 我不想浪费 你一整晚的时间
Well, Padre, I don’t want to keep you up all night,
所以我就直话直说吧
so I’ll just fill you in on the latest batch.
我的双手沾满了鲜血
These here hands of mine, they got blood all over ’em.
这应该只是个比喻吧
You’re speaking figuratively.
当我要查清楚一件事 我就会找到…
When I need to find something out, I just go out and look for somebody
比我知道更多的人 然后直接问他
that knows more than me, and I go and I ask them.
我问话的方法无所不用其极
Sometimes, I ask pretty hard.
举个例子 我今晚就杀了三个人
By way of a “for instance”, I killed three men tonight.
我先对他们严刑拷打
Tortured ’em first.
我从小丂丫问到大丂丫
You might say I been working my way up the food chain.
前两个是小混混 小信差
First two were minnows -small-time messengers.
后来是康纳利 那个赌场经理把你给招出来
But it was Connelly, the money man, who fingered you, Padre.
天主啊 你休想在教堂里撒野
Dear Lord, man, this is a house of God.
把名字招出来
Just give me a damn name.
-洛克 -神父 你跟我说这种废话…
-Roark. -You really are pushing your luck, Padre,
…是不是不想活了
feeding me garbage like that.
不可能是那种大人物
It can’t be that big.
城北有一座农庄
There’s a farm at North Cross and Lennox.
证据都在那里 你自己去看
It’s all there. Find out for yourself.
不过你要想清楚
And while you’re at it,
一个臭女人值得你去送命吗
ask yourself if that corpse of a slut is worth dying for.
值得我送命
Worth dying for.
值得我杀人
Worth killing for.
也值得我下地狱
Worth going to hell for.
阿门
Amen.
神父开一辆宾士房♥车
His keys say the padre drove a Mercedes.
或是看起来跟宾士车 差不多的名牌轿车
or at least that’s what they’re passing off as a Mercedes these days.
现在的车子 长得都像电动刮胡刀
Modern cars -they all look like electric shavers.
歌♥蒂
Goldie.
歌♥蒂
Goldie.
那不可能是歌♥蒂
It couldn’t be Goldie.
是我的错 我看走了眼
It’s my own fault. and nobody else’s. that I got confused.
我杀得太起劲 忘了吃药
I’ve been having so much fun I forgot to take my medicine.
刚才那个女人不是歌♥蒂
That wasn’t Goldie back there.
歌♥蒂死了
Goldie’s dead.
所以我才在做 我一直在做的事
and that’s the whole reason that I’ve been doing what I’ve been doing.
当你有病 忘记吃药很糟糕
When you got a condition. it’s bad to forget your medicine.
贝森市 七百英尺
她死时那股寒意冷到我骨子里
The cold thing. it creeps into my gut
冷到让我感到害怕
and tells me one more time it won’t let go.
这座农庄不是好地方
This is a bad place. this farm.
这里死了很多人
People have died here…
全都死得很惨
…the wrong way.
我不想打你 狗狗
I don’t want to fight, pooch.
我要找的不是你
I got no gripe with you.
乖狗狗
Easy, boy.
我不会掏枪射你 狗狗
No way I was gonna use my gun on you. buddy.
让我好奇的是你的主人
It’s whoever owns you I’m curious about.
你的嘴里有血腥味 我闻得出来那是人血
because there’s blood on your breath. and I think I know what kind.
我去找它到底埋了什么
So I sniff around to see what’s buried.
找到了
Here we go.
不可能 没人能从背后偷袭我
It’s impossible. Nobody can sneak up on me.
我什么都看不见 听不到 没人能像这样无声无息
I go blind. Not a sound. Nobody’s that quiet.
除了那个两天前 溜进旅馆的凶手以外
Nobody except the one who snuck into that hotel room twwo nights ago.
原来是你 混帐东西 是你杀死她
It was you, you bastard. You killed her.
你杀死歌♥蒂
You killed Goldie.
就是…
It was…
我搞砸了 歌♥蒂
I blew it. Goldie.
我找到杀死你的凶手 可是他比我强
I found your killer. but he was better than me.
他快如鬼魅
Too quiet. too quick.
一个天生杀手
A killer born.
他为什么不杀了我
Why didn’t he finish the job?
他把头留下来 把身体吃掉
He keeps the heads. He eats the rest.
-露西 -不是那只狗吃的
-Lucille? -It’s not just that wolf of his.
那只狗只能吃残渣
The wolf just gets scraps.
啃骨头
Bones.
是他
It’s him.
他吃人肉
He eats people.
-他把人肉当牛排煎来吃 -披上我的大衣
-He cooks them like they were steaks. -Let’s get you warm.
就像吃牛排一样
Just like they were steaks.
现在我们俩都会被吃掉
Now he’s got both of us.
没事了 深呼吸
It’s all right. Take a nice, slow breath.
你看看墙上的人头
Just look at the heads on the wall.
墙上的人头
The heads on the wall.
墙上的人头
The heads on the wall.
那小王八蛋一直在冷笑
Son of a bitch! He kept smiling that damned smile.
逼我看着他吸吮我手指的肉
He made me watch him suck the meat off my fingers.
-他逼我看 -天啊
-He made me watch! -Oh, Jesus.
他逼我看他吃我的肉
He made me watch!
我好想抽根烟
Christ, I could use a cigarette.
女人 有时候只要让她们发泄情绪
Dames. Sometimes all they gotta do is let it out.
过一会儿就跟没事儿似的
And a few buckets later. there’s no way you’d know.
你这次把我们害惨了 马弗
You’ve brought us some big trouble this time, Marv.
不管幕后主使是谁 他在警局有人脉
Whoever’s behind this whole thing has his connections right in the department.
查到什么线索吗
Any leads?
有一个人跟我说 这都是洛克搞的鬼
One guy I talked to told me it was Roark running the show.
不管是谁 他都知道我在查那个妓♥女♥
Whoever it is, he knew I was checking out that hooker almost before I did.
-哪个妓♥女♥ -你一心要替她报仇的那个
-What hooker? -The one you’ve been obsessing over.
被杀死的那个
The dead one.
歌♥蒂
Goldie.
我不知道她是妓♥女♥
I didn’t know she was a hooker.
这其实不重要
Doesn’t make any difference about anything.
-不过我并不知道 -她是高级妓♥女♥
-But I didn’t know that. -She was high-calss stuff.
她一定让你爽到不行
She must have shown you quite a time.
别出声 有辆车子来了
Quiet. There’s a car coming.
凯文

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章超市夜未眠
下一篇文章101忠狗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!