We need to get out of here right this second.
我都听你的 哈狄 我先去穿上衣服
Whatever you say, Hartigan. Let me throw some clothes on.
我还以为你早就忘了我 和我写的那些蠢信
And here I’d figured you’d forgotten all about me. Me and my dumb letters.
你的信让我活下去
Kept me going.
没让我自杀
Kept me from killing myself.
快点 好吗
Hurry up, will you?
-让我来开车 -想都别想
-Maybe I should drive. -Not a chance.
只有我会开这辆破车
Nobody but me can keep this heap running.
而且听你的口气 看来你要向坏人开枪
Besides, from the sound of things, you might have to shoot somebody.
-我没有枪 -在助手座底下
-I don’t have a gun. -Under the seat.
装了子弹 可以用
It’s loaded and it works.
这把枪很好
Yeah, this’ll do.
我到靶场试射过几次 后座力超猛的
Taken it to the range a couple of times. Kicks like a mule.
哈狄 我有好多话想跟你说
Hartigan, there’s so much I’ve wanted to say to you.
我心里一直在想着你
You’ve never been far from my thoughts.
我半夜躺在床上都在想着你
I’ve lain awake nights, thinking of you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
继续开车 不要停 好好看路
Keep driving, Nancy. Keep driving and keep the car on the road!
你要争气 老头儿
She’s counting on you. old man.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
证明自己还有用
Prove you’re still worth a damn.
继续开下去 南丝
Try and keep it on the road, Nancy!
他的枪法很准
He’s a decent shot.
他很厉害 不过他太急了
He’s got skill. but he’s in too much of a hurry.
像丢糖果一样一直浪费子弹
Throwing away bullets like they were candy.
他不懂得慢慢来
He doesn’t know how to take his time.
看着这恶魔的双眼瞄准他开枪
Aim careful and look the devil in the eye.
停车 南丝 我要确定他死了
Stop the car, Nancy. Gotta confirm the kill.
-什么 -快停车
-What? -Stop the car, now!
好 停车 确定他死了
Right. Stop the car, confirm the kill.
抱歉 我被吓到了
Sorry. I got a little rattled.
没关系 你表现得很好 别走开 我马上回来
It’s OK. You did great. Sit tight. I’ll be right back.
不 我要跟你去
No! Let me stay close.
我和你在一起就不会有事
Nothing can happen to me when I’m with you.
求求你 让我跟着你
Please? Let me stay close.
这臭味差点让我吐出来
The stink -I almost gag.
他的血比他的人更臭
His blood smells even worse than he does.
-天啊 -到处都是血迹
-Jesus. -And it’s all over the place.
不过那变♥态♥怪胎却不见了
But the creep himself. he’s gone.
没时间了
We’re out of time.
警笛声 我以前听到会很高兴
The sirens -I used to welcome the sound.
我们只能先找地方待一宿
There’s nothing to do now but find a place to hole up for the night.
让南丝冷静下来 想想我下一步该怎么做
get Nancy calmed down. and figure out what on Earth I’m going to do next.
那股臭味一直 跟着我们到气车旅馆
The stink -somehow it stays with us all the way to the motel.
南丝 我去过你家
Nancy, I went to your apartment.
窗户是开的 你人又不在
Your window was thrown wide open. The rooms looked almost empty.
所以我以为你被绑♥架♥
That’s why I was sure you’d been kidnapped.
我的窗户 这是我今年第三次被闯空门
My window? Robbed again? That’s the third time this year!
我曾经发誓要让你看到 我长大后变得很坚强
I swore if I ever saw you again, I’d show you I grew up strong.
结果刚才却和 以前一样害怕无助
But there I was, just like before, scared and helpless.
-我真是没用 -坐下来
-I’m such an asshole. -You should sit down.
坐下来会好过一点
You’ll feel a little bit better if you sit down.
我一向都不太会安慰别人
I’ve never been all that good with people.
尤其是要我安慰一个 受到惊吓的十九岁小姑娘
When it comes to reassuring a traumatized 1 9-year-old.
我就像一个低能的智障儿
I’m as expert as a palsy victim
要用螺丝起子替病人动手术
doing brain surgery with a pipe wrench.
我一直都爱着你 哈狄
It’s always been you, Hartigan.
这么多年来都一样
All these years.
你只是被吓坏了才会这么说
It’s just nerves making you say that, Nancy.
你累了 该上♥床♥睡一觉
You’re just exhausted. You need to sleep.
-跟我上♥床♥ -别说了 南丝
-Sleep with me. -Stop it, Nancy!
八年了
Eight years.
你以为我为什么一直写信
Why do you think I kept writing you those letters?
那不只是出于感激
It wasn’t just gratitude.
我试过跟男生谈恋爱
I tried to fall in love with boys.
我以为我爱过一 两个男生
Even thought I did once or twice.
但是我早就爱上了你
But I was already in love… with you.
不要说这种话
That’s enough. Jesus Christ!
我老到可以当你的爷爷
I’m old enough to be your grandfather!
-你只是害怕而已 -我并不害怕
-You’re just scared. -I’m not scared.

No.
这是错的 这是不对的
There’s wrong and there’s wrong and then there’s this.
老天爷 你只是个孩子
For God’s sakes, you’re just a kid!
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我全心全意地爱你
With all my heart.
洗个冷澡能浇熄欲♥火♥
Cold shower -it helps.
不要 南丝
No, Nancy.
认得我的声音吗 哈狄
Recognize my voice, Hartigan?
认得吗 你这臭条子
Recognize my voice, you piece of shit cop?
我的长相变了 不过你一定认得我的声音
I look different, but I bet you can recognize my voice.
当然了 我当然认得你的声音 小洛克
Sure. I recognize your voice, Junior.
我这一错 全盘都错
Everything’s gone straight to hell.
我上了他的当 把我唯一的朋友害惨
I’ve been suckered into betraying the only friend I’ve got.
让她落入我以为早就死的
and put her in the hands of a murdering rapist
强♥奸♥犯和杀人犯的手中
I thought I’d put down for good.
我又被参议员的儿子整惨
Suckered by a spoiled brat son of a senator.
这下全完了
It’s all gone to hell.
阿甘 是我
Klump, it’s me.
我要你来抬一具尸体
I got a dead man needs to be fetched.
然后帮我安排一场派对
I want you to set me up for a party.
女孩子在我手里 猪头
I’ve already got the girl, you dumb shit!
你最好别搞砸 不然我就向我爸告状
Hey, it better be perfect or I’m calling my dad!
我的工具最好锐利干净
My tools better be clean and sharp.
你最好给我准备得好好的
It better be ready! It better be perfect!
我想怎样就能怎样 我想做什么谁也无法阻止
I get to do whatever I want, however I want, whenever I want it!
我对我老爸是又爱又恨
My dad -I’d love him if I didn’t hate him.
但是他花大钱请来 全世界的名医
He spent a fortune hiring every expert on the planet
把我被你轰掉的命根子 又装回去
to grow back that equipment you blew off from between my legs,
好让那个老混♥蛋♥有机会抱孙子
just so the old fart can hold out some kind of hope of having a grandkid.
不过你也看到我的副作用
AIthough, as you can see, there were some side effects.
我倒是没什么好抱怨的 你被关进牢里以后
I’m not complaining, though. Since you’ve been gone,
我玩得可开心咧
I’ve been having the time of my life.
现在你又带我找到柯蒂莉
And now you’ve led me back to your darling Cordelia.
我们都在猜 那些信到底是谁写的
We all wondered who wrote all those letters.
她没留下任何线索
She left not a clue.
这女孩子真聪明 真漂亮
Clever girl. And so pretty, so pretty.
平常我会嫌她太老了 不过这次我不介意
A little old for my taste, but I can forgive that just this once.
南丝 不要尖叫
Nancy, don’t scream.
不管他对你做什么都不要尖叫
Whatever he does to you, don’t scream.
她一定会尖叫的 我会花一整晚好好玩她
She’ll scream. I’m gonna take all night doing dear old Nancy.
而你到死都知道这全是你的错
And you’re gonna die knowing that it’s all your fault.
那些女生全都会尖叫
They’ve all screamed, Hartigan.
几十个 也许有一百个
Dozens of them -maybe a hundred.
这八年来 每一个女孩都有尖叫
Eight years’ worth. Every one of them has screamed.
要不是这附近人太多
And if there weren’t so many people hereabout,
我就会给你看 我要怎么让她尖叫
I would show you how I’m gonna make dear old Nancy scream.
这会是一场精采好戏
It’s gonna be one hell of a show!
我死定了 没办法可想
This is it. No way to fight it now.
没有希望
No hope left.
也没有机会
No chance.
我的生命已经走到尽头
This is it. This is the end.

No.
再试一次 老头 脖子用力撑住 用力摇晃
Give it a shot. old man. Keep your neck tight. Move.
窗户也许装了警铃 试着撞破窗户
The window -maybe there’s an alarm. The window.
用力撑住 保持清醒
Keep your neck tight. goddamn it! Stay conscious!
保持清醒
Stay conscious.
没有警铃
No alarm.
碎玻璃片 用来割断绳子
The glass! Cut the rope.
你可以的 你办得到
You can do it. You can do it.
我有责任告知你

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章超市夜未眠
下一篇文章101忠狗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!