在吗
Hello?
该死的 你把门打开了
Damn you. You left the door open.
你知道我会来吗
You knew l’d come.
我知道我们会在一起的
l thought we came together.
你是说跟纳奥美吗
Did you and Naomi come together?
我说过了我跟她不熟
l hardly knew her. l told you.
她跟别人说你上过她
She told someone you had an affair with her.
别开玩笑了 她就来过一次
That’s crazy. She came on to me once.
也许是她自己幻想
Maybe she fantasized.
我倒是听说她跟你一个朋友上过床
l heard she had an affair with your friend.
谁的朋友 – 你的朋友 杰克
What friend? – Your writer friend, Jack.
谁跟你说的 – 你隔壁的维达
Who told you that? – Your neighbor Vida.
她说你们那没有大买♥♥卖♥♥
She told me at your party. No big deal.
只要你留下 你可以在我怀里醒来
lf you stay, you could wake up in my arms.
然后我们亲吻开始每一天
We could kiss to start the day.
我为你做早饭
l could make you breakfast.
我们还可以手挽手到公园散步
We could go for a walk in the park and hold hands.
我吓着你了
Am l scaring you again?
我不想受伤害
l don’t wanna get hurt.
嗨 我是维达 请留言
Hi, This is Vida, Leave a message,
维达 维达你在吗 我是卡莉
Vida? Vida, are you there? It’s Carly Norris,
我想跟你说些事
Vida, l need to talk to you about something.
回我一个电♥话♥好吗
Can you give me a call?
非常要紧的事情
lt’s really important.
喂 – 杰克 是我 卡拉诺里斯
Hello? – Jack, it’s Carly Norris,

Hi.
这跟我没有关系 不过
Look, clearly this is none of my business, but…
维达跟我说
Vida told me that it was you…
是你跟纳奥美上过床
that was having an affair with Naomi Singer.
胡说八道
That’s bullshit.
维达这样说
Vida tell you that?
不 我看是你男朋友跟你说的
No, I think your boyfriend toId you that, didn’t he?
维达什么都没跟你说 对吧
Vida didn’t teII you that, did she?
嗨 维达
Hey, Vida.
嗨 我收到你的留言了 晚上给你打电♥话♥吧
Hi, l got your message. l’ll call you tonight.
我有事要办快迟到了
l’ve got a job and l’m really late.
我只是
l just–
我只是想
l just wanted to–
我真的要走了
Look, l don’t wanna get caught in there.
维达 我是想说 – 我晚点给你电♥话♥吧 好吗
Vida, l wanted to talk to you. – Yeah, l’ll call you later, okay?
那好吧
Well, okay.
可恶
Shit.
一栋破楼
Fucking building.
躺下吧 继续躺着
You just lie there. Be still.
兴奋吗 开心不
Are you happy now? Are you happy?
卡拉
Carly?
噢 天啊
Oh, Jesus!
卡莉 别跑
Carly, don’t run!
维达认识杰克吗
Did Miss Warren know Jack Landsford?
我想她认识
l think so.
因为我在街上看见过他们俩在一起
Because l saw Jack and Vida on the street.
什么时候 – 大概两周前
When was that? – About a week ago.
杰克给了些钱她
Jack was giving her some money.
这不是你的刀吧 杰克
This isn’t your knife, is it, Jack?
我不认为是
l don’t think so.
嘿 杰克 你认识维达吗
Hey, Jack, you know Vida Warren?
嗯 我认识
No. l mean, yeah.
我们之前见过
l met her once at Carly Norris’ party.
你很在行吧 杰克
You’re somewhat of a player, aren’t you, Jack?
我指在女人面前
With the ladies, l mean.
当然 你也一样吧 麦卡肯
l date, sure. So do you, McCracken, you hump.
有跟维达约会吗 – 没有
Were you dating Vida Warren? – No.
噢 杰克 那有点麻烦
Oh, Jack. We got a problem.
我们找到一些照片 证明你 经常出入维达家
We found these pictures of you all over her apartment.
那是我的照片 我放在书桌里面
Those are my publicity photos. l keep them in my desk.
他陷害我
He set me up.
妈的 他陷害我 – 谁陷害你
God damn it, he set me up! – Who set you up, Jack?
齐克 住在13-A 你们跟他聊过了
Zeke Hawkins, the guy in 13-A. You talked to him yet?
那他为什么要这样做 杰克
Well, why would he want to do that, Jack?
为了一个女人
A woman.
女人 什么女人
A woman. What woman?
纳奥美·辛格 记得吗
Naomi Singer. Remember her?
自杀的哪个 – 没错
The suicide? – Yeah.
你知道这单身女人为什么自杀吗 杰克
You got any idea why this Singer woman would wanna kill herself, Jack?
不知道 我也在找原因 你们知道的
No. Hey, you guys know me. l’m trying to find out. That’s my craft.
你认识她吗 杰克
Were you seeing her, Jack?

Yeah.
女人经常围着你转 杰克
l mean, we got women dying all over the place around you, don’t we, Jack?
嘿 去你的 麦卡肯 – 嘿 去你的 杰克
Hey, fuck you, McCracken. – Hey, fuck you, Jack!
退后 麦卡肯
Back off, McCracken, will you?
麦 – 冷静点 杰克
Mac. – Take it easy, Jack.
我的天啊 – 让他冷静点
Jesus Christ. – You tell him to take it easy.
你们到底怎么回事啊
What’s the matter with you guys? You know me. l didn’t do this.
我要律师 – 好没问题
l want my attorney. – All right.
你每年都有一部分时间在蒙大拿
You spent part of the year up in Montana.
还有几个农场 对吧杰克
You got some kind of a ranch up there, Jack?
是的 怎么样
Yeah, so what?
名字叫什么 – 名字
What’s the name of that place? – The name?
就是名字 – “The Flying L”
Yeah, the name. – The Flying L.
The Flying L 是吗
The Flying L, huh?
你把你的马留在维达的库房♥ 对吧
You parking your horse in Vida Warren’s closet, pardner?
我要见律师 – 没问题
l want my attorney down here now. – All right.
马上叫他来 – 你会见到他的
l want him now! – You’ll get him.
地方法♥院♥准备起诉他
The D.A.’s gonna charge him.
他需要担♥保♥
He will make bail.
他还要回来吗
He’s coming back here, isn’t he?
回来的时候我们就知道了
We’ll know it if he does.
要多久 他现在就在那
How will we know? He could be there right now.
去看看他在不在
Let’s see if he is.
好吧
Come on.
你知道吗我妈是个电视剧演员
You know my mother was an actress on the soaps?
她以前在洛杉基
She used to spend most of the year in LA.
我以前都是打车从学校回家 看她演的电视
l used to take a cab home from school and watch her on TV.
这就是我跟她的生活
That was just about my life with her.
我在大阪订做的
l had it custom-built in Osaka.
花了我六百万
lt cost me $6 million.
他不在这
He’s not there.
如果他在我们会知道的
We’ll know if he is, though.
明天晚上 我5点会在
Tomorrow night, Yeah, I have to be in at 5:00,
不 只有我 你相信吗 过去有600个女人
No, it’s just me, Can you beIieve it? There must have been 600 girIs there,
打开我公♥寓♥的
Put my apartment on.
那里一个人也没有 – 打开
There’s nobody home there, either. – Put it on.
你不想见我们吗
Aren’t you gonna come meet us?
好 我们准备好了的话 半小时就到
Yeah, we’re gonna be there in about a haIf hour, if I can get ready,
不 我想亨利在那
No, I think Henry will be there,
不 他刚刚给我打过电♥话♥ 就20分钟前
No, he just caIIed me, Iike, 20 minutes ago,
这是什么
What does that have to do with anything?
天啊 你跟她睡过吗
My God, have you sIept with her?
你跟她睡过吗 很简单的问题
Did you sIeep with her? SimpIe question, Will,
你在让我做我不想做的事情
You’re making me do something I don’t want to do,
我知道
I know,
这些你都看了
You watch them?
你看这些人 – 你也一样 卡莉 用你的望远镜
You watch these people? – So do you, Carly, with your telescope.
哦 你 – 我只是有更好的技术
Oh, you…. – l just have better technology.
你希望安逸 我会给你安逸 和幸福 卡莉
You want gossip? l’ll give you real gossip. Real life, Carly.
那会胜过任何的小说和电影
lt’s better than any book. Better than any movie.
那会是歌♥剧 真正的人生
lt’s a soap opera. lt’s real life.
这是灾难 滑稽和悲剧
lt’s a tragedy, it’s funny, it’s sad, it’s unpredictable.
看看你自己 卡莉 – 那是错的
Look for yourself, Carly. – lt’s wrong.
跟你的书詹姆斯一样
lt’s the same as your James Dean book.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!