哦 你觉得有意思吗 – 对啊
Oh, you think that was funny? – Yeah.
我不觉得有意思 你吓坏我了
l didn’t think that was funny. You scared the shit out of me.
对 对 我知道 我知道
Yeah, yeah, l know. l know.
对不起 你是对的 没意思 我
l’m sorry. You’re right, it wasn’t funny. l….
这真是一件蠢事 真的 对不起
lt was a real dumb-ass thing to do. Really, l’m sorry.
我们能重新开始吗
Can we start over again? Huh?
为什么 我真的不知道
What for? l really don’t see the point.
Hey 你拿到书了 – 对
Hey, did you get the books? – Yeah.
你读了吗 – 没有
Did you read them? – No.
哦 你读了 你骗不了我
Yeah, you did. You can’t fool me.
其中的一本我读了几页
l read a few pages of one of them.
你都读了 你手不释卷
You read both of them. You couldn’t put them down.
我是对的 对吧 告诉我我是对的
l’m right, aren’t l? Tell me l’m right.
你错了
You’re wrong.
什么
What?
你不喜欢性和暴♥力♥ 这些好卖♥♥ 你知道
You don’t like sex and violence? lt sells, you know.
是这些买♥♥下了蒙大拿的牧场 我说过
lt buys ranches in Montana, l’m told.
你在试探我 我喜欢
You’ve been checking on me. l like that.
谢谢 – 谢什么
Thank you. – For what?
谢你停下
For stopping.
现在 那随笔怎么样 关于詹姆斯的
Now, how about gossip? About James Dean, for instance.
不能卖♥♥吗
Doesn’t that sell?
你在试探我 我不喜欢
You’ve been checking on me. l don’t like that.
我听说你很会讲故事
l hear you’re very good at the tell-alls.
我想那是因为我嫁给了一个很无聊的人
l guess that comes from being married to a very boring guy.
你喜欢所有的刺♥激♥的话题
You just like all the juicy talk.
去你的 – 你喜欢吗
Fuck you. – Would you like to?
我可以试着让自己接受 Hey 看
l can try and make myself available. Hey, look…
来吧 我是个作家 人们告诉我他们的秘密
come on, l’m a writer. People tell me their secrets…
而我记下来 就像杜鲁门
and l just take notes. Like Truman Capote.
你要告诉我你的秘密 – 我没有秘密
You could tell me your secrets. – l don’t have any secrets.
你肯定有
Sure you do.
我有什么秘密
What secrets do l have?
我不告诉你
l’d never tell.
你送望远镜给我了
Did you send me the telescope?
望远镜 – 对
Telescope? – Yeah.
我为什么要送你望远镜
Why would l send you a telescope?
Hey
Hey.
我赶不上你了
l can’t keep up with you.
不 你能
No, you can’t.
计程车
Taxi!
不好意思 警官 请让她过去 他住在这儿 来吧
Excuse me, Officers, let her through, please. She lives here. Come on.
来吧 诺里斯小姐 来吧
Come on, Miss Norris. Come on.
你住在这儿吗 – 你知道哈罗先生吗
Do you live here? – Did you know Mr. Hale?
你在这个公♥寓♥住了多久了
How long have you lived in this apartment?
你对这个事故有何感想
How do you feel about all these accidents?
是的 他是纽约大学的老师
Yes, he was a lecturer at NYU.
他不像是有家人的 这就是我所知道的
He doesn’t seem to have had any family. That’s about all l know.
小姐 小姐
Miss? Miss?
你是这里的住户吗 – 是的 卡莉·诺里斯
Are you a resident here? – Yeah. Carla Norris…
20-B – 20-B
20-B. – 20-B?
怎么了 – 这个人在23-B
What happened? – The guy in 23-B…
这位教授 格斯·哈罗
the professor, Gus Hale…
看起来他摔倒在浴池 摔断了脖子
apparently he fell in the shower and broke his neck.
你认识哈罗先生吗
Did you know Mr. Hale?
我和他说过话 – 关于什么
l talked to him. – What about?
哦 不是很多 真的 我们谈关于
Well, not that much, really. We talked about…
他要去日本
that he was going to Japan.
我们还谈到纳奥美 – 他说了些什么 关于纳奥美
We talked about Naomi Singer. – What did he say about Naomi Singer?
他们是朋友 而且
That they were friends, and…
看起来他喜欢她
that l look like her.
你确定
You do.
我不记得给过你邀请
l don’t remember giving you an invitation.
我有个能闻到聚会的鼻子
l have a nose for smelling parties in progress.
而且 一瓶Dom Perignon
Also, a bottle of Dom Perignon.
进来吧 我已经喜欢上你了
Come on in, honey. l like you already.
你拿着我来开 – 好的
You hold and l’ll pop. – Yeah.
杰克 很高兴把你介绍给
Jack Landsford, l’d like to introduce you…
朱迪
to Judy, of course.
嗨 记得我吗 我们在门口见过
Hi. Remember me? We met in the doorway?
你是彼得 – 嗨 你好吗
And Peter. – Hi. How are you?
彼得 嘿 亚历克斯 – 杰克 你好吗
Pete. Hey, Alex. – Jack, how are you?
还好 你呢 – 你见过的维达
Good. How you been? – And you know Vida.
嗨 我是维达 – 你好 我叫杰克
Hi, l’m Vida Warren. – Hello. Jack Landsford.
对不起 我以为你们认识
l’m sorry. l thought you two knew each other.
说”茄子”
Say ”cheese.”
天啊
Jesus!
噢 你好 – 你好 这边请
Oh, hey. – Hello. Here you go.
这是Dom Perignon – 加州红酒
ls this Dom Perignon, too? – California red.
哦 对不起
Oh. l’m sorry.
这太有趣了
Now, this is very interesting.
看起来是Lalique 其实是赝品
lt looks like Lalique, but it’s not. lt’s a copy.
你是对的 亚历克斯
You’re right about that, Alex.
没有什么东西是应该在鬼屋里出现的
Nothing in the haunted house is what it appears to be.
他们完全重建了它
They’ve remodeled it completely.
谁拥有它
Who owns it?
我听说是市中心的一家法律公♥司♥
l heard it was some law firm downtown.
不 不对 我查过
No. That’s a false front. l checked on that once.
我打赌我能找到谁拥有它
l bet l could find out who owns it.
我认识一些人
l know some people.
我可以打些电♥话♥ 如果我真想知道的话
l could make a few calls if you really want to know.
彼得 不要
Pete, don’t.
应该是小偷
lt could be the Mob. We could be supporting crack dealers.
接下来呢 搬出去
Then what are we gonna do? Move out?
没错
There’s an idea.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好的聚会 – 谢谢
lt’s a great party. – Thank you.
Hey 那里 我能拿走些这些吗
Hey there. Can l get you something?
好的 谢谢
l’m fine, thanks.
那么 你喜欢这新地方吗 – 哦 对
So, how do you like the new place? – Oh, yeah.
你认识纳奥美·辛格
Did you know Naomi Singer?
不是很熟 见过几次
Not really. l saw her around a few times.
我奇怪她为什么会这么做
l wonder why she did it.
对 我也不知道 我想是有关于感情问题
Yeah. l don’t know, l think l read something about boyfriend troubles.
哦 他们开始了
Oh, they’re doing it!
哦 对啊 真不敢相信
Oh, they are! l can’t believe it!
一些兴奋的是发生了
Something exciting happening.
真不敢相信 他们
l don’t believe it. They are!
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see. Let me see.
哦 他们
Oh, they sure are.
你看看她 她是个偷♥窥♥狂
Would you look at her? She’s a voyeur. She can’t get enough.
我才不是 – 是的 你是
l am not. – Yes, you are.
这就是为什么你在这里放着望远镜
That’s why you have this telescope out here.
这不是我的 – 你是个偷♥窥♥狂 偷♥窥♥狂
lt’s not even mine! – You’re a peeper! A peeper!
这是别人送的
Somebody gave this to me.
好了 – 每个人都有望远镜
Right. – Everybody has a telescope.
我没有 – 我有
l don’t. – l do.
谢谢 – 我也有
Thank you. – l do, too.
我震惊 我真震惊 你们不知羞耻
l’m shocked. l’m truly shocked. You people are shameless.
你们全都不知羞耻 我为什么会和你们在一起
You’re all shameless. What is with you guys?
你想看吗 – 来吧 Alex
Will you look at that? – Come on, Alex.
快点 在他们结束之前 – 就一会儿
Hurry up, before they finish. – Just a moment.
我也想看
l wanna look, too.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God!
他们看起来像是在做深度按♥摩♥
lt looks like they’re being Rolfed.
再见 再见 – 再见
Bye. Bye. – Bye.
晚安 谢谢你能来 – 谢谢 再见
Goodnight. Thank you for coming. – Thanks. Bye.
晚安 – 再见
Goodnight. – Bye.
晚安 谢谢你的酒
Goodnight. And thanks for the wine.
关于加州红酒的事是在对不起 – 我喜欢加州红酒
Sorry about the California red. – l like California red.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!