晚安 – 晚安
Goodnight. – Goodnight.
你在外面工作吗
Listen, do you work out?
你的意思是像运动自行车和篮球
You mean, like exercise bikes and stuff?
不 不 说真的 体重
No, no. The real thing. Weights.
你想来吗 – 哦 不 谢谢
You want to check it out? – Oh. No, thank you.
你会有段美好的时光
You would have a great time.
你怎么想 明天早上 也许
What do you think? Tomorrow morning, maybe?
你知道 那里有镜子 到处都是
You know, there are mirrors all over those places.
没有镜子
There are no mirrors.
到处都是
They’re everywhere you look.
没有镜子 我保证
No mirrors. Promise.
你说什么 10:00 我打电♥话♥给你
What do you say? 10:00? l’ll call you?
我会打电♥话♥给你 再见
l’ll call you. Bye.
很好的聚会
That was a great party.
谢谢
l thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
谁知道呢 也许下次我能得到邀请 huh
Who knows, maybe next time l’ll even get an invitation, huh?
也许吧 – 哦 小心点
Maybe. – Oh, you got to be careful.
对一个曾经的老记者来说 “也许”意味着”是”
Maybe means ”yes” to an old ex-journalist like myself.
强调一下”曾经”
The operative word being ”ex.”

Yeah.
但是我们的调查报告从来不缺少本能
But us investigative reporters never lose the instinct
把握最小的机会
to jump in at the slightest opening.
我猜 那就可以解释你从公园里跳出来
That would explain you jumping out at me in the park, then, l guess.

No.
那是我在初中发展的顺序
That was a tactic l developed in junior high school to get the babes.
并且也没有奏效
lt didn’t work then, either.
你不常出去 对吗
You don’t go out much, do you?
我想
l thought…
也许在这个时候
maybe in lieu of the gym…
你会想和我一起吃晚餐
you might want to go to dinner with me.
也许
Maybe.
我把这个也许认为是同意
l’ll take that maybe as a yes.
晚安 卡莉 – 晚安 杰克
Goodnight, Carla. – Goodnight, Jack.
将上升至69华氏度
,,,shouId cIimb to about 69 degrees,
湿度下降到约15%
Humidity IeveIs sIipping to about 1 5%,
阴雨天气 周一有阵雨的可能
CIouds and rain to return with possibIe showers on Monday,
温度将在60至70华氏度之间
Temperatures for that period shouId span the 60s and 70s,
以上是纽约一台旅行咨♥讯♥
Now, here’s the New York One traveIers advisory,,,
与气象条件预报
with a Iook at conditions and temperatures,,,
要选择城市
for seIected cities across the nation,
纽约一台天气每10分钟更新一次
Remember, weather on the One every 10 minutes, here on New York One,
有人吗
Hello?
有人在外面吗
ls somebody out there?
怎么了 天啊
What’s the matter? Jesus!
你还好吧 诺里斯小姐 – 是的
You okay, Miss Norris? – Yes.
我在办公室听到些声音
l hear something in my office.
发生什么了 – 我
What the hell happened? – l was….
灯灭了 而且
The lights went out, and…
门卡住了 之后我听到这个声音 我只是
the door was jammed, and then l heard this sound. l just….
看 肯定是卡住了
Look, it must have jammed.
来吧 我想这个鬼屋都输给你了
Come on. l think all this haunted house crap is getting to you.
我不信 你总爱说谎
l don’t believe it. You’re such a liar.
哦 哦 哦 看起来他们必须在这里放些镜子 huh
Well, well, well. Looks like they must have put up a few mirrors in here, huh?
对 晚上 对吗
Yeah, overnight, right?
来吧 来吧 上锁的人的房♥间就在这儿
Come on. Come on. The locker room’s right over here.
你把我卷进来了
You conned me into this.
会很有意思的 相信我
lt’ll be fun. Trust me.
好的 到你了
Okay. Your turn.
我做不了 – 哦 你行的
l can’t do that. – Oh, yes, you can.
来吧 我教你
Come on. l’ll teach you.
好的
Okay.
好的 好的
Great. Great.
只是想让你的臀部变直
Just want to keep your hips straight.
有人说过你有个很漂亮的臀部吗
Anyone ever tell you you’ve got a very nice butt?
我已经知道你是个骗子 – 没错
l already know you’re a liar. – You do.
没人告诉我那是个很长的时间
Nobody’s told me that in a long time.
哦 那是因为那些不懂的人的关系
Well, that’s because the wrong people have been looking at it.
是的
That’s true.
你多久出去工作 – 一周三四次
How often do you work out? – Three, four times a week.
我饿了 你呢
l’m starving. How about you?
我也是
Yeah.
你怎么分配时间
How do you find the time?
我在家工作 设计电脑游戏
l work at home. l design computer video games.
哦 真的
Oh, yeah?
你觉得我太年轻 对吗
You think l’m too young for you, don’t you?
什么
What?
你是这样想的 对吗 – 不
You do, don’t you? – No,
我没这么想 – 骗子
I wasn’t thinking about that, – Liar,
是的 你是这么想的
Yes, you were,
我没有
I’m not,
你喜欢吗
You like it?
是的 我喜欢 我总玩
Yeah. l love it. l play it all the time.
你真的有啤酒 – 我说过这是个策略
So you really do have the beer. – l told you it wasn’t a ruse.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是什么 – 一座火山
What’s that? – A volcano.
我很喜欢
l’ve always loved them.
有一天我会飞进去
l’d like to fly into one sometime.
什么
Why?
我不知道 听起来很好笑
l don’t know. lt sounds like fun.
你不觉得吗
Don’t you think?
我得走了
l have to go.
我 – 没关系的
Please, l…. – lt’s okay.
你真漂亮 卡莉
You’re so beautiful, Carly.
他们会看见的
They’ll see.
我想让他们看见
l want to see.
我想看你
l want to see you.
你在担心什么
What are you worried about?
有些人像你看别人一样看着你
Somebody’s watching you like you watch them?
为什么不和我一样躺下呢
Why don’t you come over here with me and lie down?
哦 我得走了
Oh, l have to go.
这是我的楼 卡拉 我拥有它
lt’s my building, Carly. l own it.
我甚至参与重新设计它
l even helped redesign it.
我父亲拥有一家酒店 所以我
My father owned a bunch of hotels, so l…
我继承了很多钱
l inherited a lot of money.
为了不让别人闲话
And l didn’t want to be bothered with a lot of hassles…
所以我跟人说那是我自己的物业
so l just don’t tell people that l own it.
你跟麦埃维夫人说过会给我特别待遇吗
Did you tell Mrs. McEvoy to give me special treatment?
没有
No.
不过我已经批准了你的申请
But l did approve your application quickly.
什么都是自做主张 是吗
You had me all plotted out, huh?
我只是觉得我们彼此深爱着对方
l just thought we would like each other.
你不会为此生我的气吧
You’re not angry with me, are you?
孩子 怎么我跟你说的 你都不相信
Boy, have I got something to tell you, You’re not going to believe it!
我是朱迪 给我打个电♥话♥好吗
This is Judy, WiII you call me?
你去那了 我找了你一整天啊
Where have you been? I’ve been trying to call you all day,
我觉得会有些事情即将发生
Something’s going on, I can smell it,
你很可能会加倍兴奋
You’ve probably been having multiple orgasms,
甚至大脑缺氧
You’ve probably been fucking your brains out,
我有
I have,
卡莉 阿历克斯一直在催交稿子
CarIy, AIex is aII over me about the Dean book,
拜托 拜托你这个周末把它弄好
PIease, pIease work on it this weekend, Bye,
晚安
Goodnight.
好好睡吧 别想太多
Sleep tight, don’t let the bedbugs bite.
你看你像什么 跟傻的一样
You do look like you fucked your brains out. Look at you.
笑什么 有什么可笑的
What are you smiling at? That damn eclair?
不就笑一下嘛 有什么大不了的 – 别卖♥♥关子了
l’m just smiling. That’s all. – Tell me.
我想知道一切 包括任何风吹草动
l want to know everything. Every little grunt. Every little wiggle.
无可奉告
There’s nothing to tell.
你好像喜欢用震荡器吧
You’ve been spending too much time with your vibrator.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!