是又怎样 我都上瘾了
l certainly have. l’m getting a plastic yeast infection.
你现在的男人是谁啊 我认识吗 告诉我
Who is he? Do l know him? Tell me.
你见过的
Tell me. – You met him.
我见过的 一个我却没跟我上过床的男人
l met him? And l didn’t pin him to the wall and ravish him myself?
你把他俘虏了吗 我急了 快说是谁
And you got him? Now l’m pissed. Who?
是齐克 你在我家见过他
lt’s Zeke. You met him at my apartment.
那个帅哥 天啊 我恨死你
That gorgeous, young, incredible…. Oh, my God, l hate you.
太令人羡妒了 他到底怎样
l really hate you. How is he?
他强吗 我打赌一定很强
Give me the goods. ls he insatiable? l bet he’s insatiable.
他们现在的年纪都应该很壮很有力
They all are at that age. Lead pencils, that’s what they are.
我实在太恨你了 太让人羡慕了
l hate you. l really, really hate you.
哼 我走了 去约会
l mean, l go away with the other one, right…
将是一个火♥辣♥辣的周末
for what l think is going to be a hot, steamy weekend…
你回去睡你的男人吧
and you’re reloading a lead pencil.
我上辈子肯定做错了什么
l must have done something terrible in my past life.
等等 你跟谁约会啊 – 杰克 兰斯佛
Wait. You went off with who? – Jack Landsford.
一个已经很逊的男人 不瞒你说
Who’s not even a sharpened pencil, let me tell you.
去MONTA 就呆在船屋里
We went to Montauk. Stayed in a cabin.
怎么了 – 没事 没什么的
What happened? – Nothing. Not a damn thing.
活的不耐烦呗
The earth definitely did not move.
他一天到晚就是打听你的事情
All he did was ask about you. You know, you should go out with him.
有需要的时候才会找我
Just to find out for me if he’s even got a pencil.
我觉得有些很妖艳
l’ll bet it’s something blue.
有些很诱惑
Something intimate.
有些是花边的
Something lacy.
有些像是妓♥女♥的
Something whorish.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
门没锁啊
The door was open.
我在纽约住了10年从没试过不锁门的
l’ve lived in New York for 10 years and l’ve never left my door open.
也许这次例外
Well, maybe you did this time.
或者是保安干的 – 我不那样认为 请你离开
Maybe the super did. – l don’t think so. l want you to leave.
他和那奥美·辛格有一腿
He was having an affair with Naomi Singer.
也许她也像花一样香
Maybe she smelt like flowers, too.
又或者你们俩用的是一样的香水
Maybe you two use the same spermicide.
我要报♥警♥了 – 她看过精神科医生
l’m calling– – She was seeing a shrink.
也跟医生谈过你男朋友的事
She told the shrink about your boyfriend.
她被杀后 那医生告诉警♥察♥的
And after Naomi was murdered, the shrink told the police.
他不是我男朋友
He’s not my boyfriend.
哦 是吗 为什么不是
Oh? Well, what the hell is he, then?
我明明看见你们在一起
The neighborhood florist? l saw you two in the lobby together.
我又不是瞎子
l’m not blind.
越看你就越像她
My God, you really do look like her.
她就死在这里
She died right here.
就是这露台
She went off that balcony.
你真的不知道你现在的处境吗
You don’t really know what you’re dealing with, do you?
他是疯子
He’s fucked up.
非常非常的疯
He’s so very, very sick.
你不相信我
You don’t believe me, do you?
那好吧
All right. Here.
你打个电♥话♥给汉丽思
You call Lieutenant Hendrix. 16th Precinct. Go on.
问问她
Go on. Ask her.
你男朋友是不是这栋楼的业主
Your boyfriend owns the building.
我猜你不知道吧
l bet you didn’t know that, did you?
他也没有告诉你
l’ll bet he didn’t tell you, did he?
不 他告诉我了
Yes, he did.
你知道警♥察♥好不容易才查出来吗
You know how difficult it was for the police to discover that?
这个人很会装
This guy has more false fronts, more high-powered attorneys…
而且律师比他妈当年的尼克松还多
than Richard fucking Nixon!
你知道我想什么吗
You know what l think?
我觉得你已经写不出东西了
l think you can’t write anymore.
却又不肯承认这个事实
And l think you’re making this up to hide the fact that you can’t.
对不起 杰克
l’m sorry for you, Jack.
的确如此
l really am.
但如果再让我在我家里看到你
But if l ever find you in my apartment again…
我会把你扔出去
l’m gonna have you thrown out of the building.
再见
Goodbye.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
不 我吃过了 – 你撒谎
l’ve already eaten. – Liar.
你害怕我
You’re afraid of me.
我看上去像是怕你的人吗
Do l look like a girl who would be frightened of you?
昨天我语气重了点
I did sort of come on strong yesterday,
我也一样
Well, l came on strong, too.
要不我们去吃蘑菇吧
Do you want to go out for some truffles?
蘑菇 现在
Truffles?
当然了 我很喜欢
Now? – Yeah, why not? l love truffles.
我什么都没穿 – 穿我以前送你的
l don’t have anything to wear. – Wear what l sent you.
一个小时后在你楼下见
Meet me downstairs in one hour,
赶紧 一小时
Hurry. One hour.
的士 – 你觉得我不会来吗
Taxi! – Did you think l wasn’t coming?

No.
我知道你希望我觉得你不会来
l knew you wanted me to think that you weren’t coming.
你看上去很诱人
You look good enough to eat.
想到要吃点什么了吗 先生 – 还没有 谢谢
Are you ready to order yet, sir? – Not yet, thank you.
好的 先生
Very well, sir.
先生 您的支票 – 噢 谢谢了
Your check, sir. – Oh, thank you very much.
怎么了 – 没事
What? – Nothing.
你像是在玩游戏
You like playing games, don’t you?
我喜欢跟爱玩游戏的人玩游戏
l like playing games with people who like playing games.
玩什么样的游戏好呢
What game do l like to play?
拼字
Scrabble?
我讨厌拼字 因为我很烂
l hate Scrabble because l’m awful at Scrabble.
我喜欢玩扑克 – 我也一样
l like poker, though. – So do l.
想玩吗 – 现在
Would you like to play? – Now?
就现在
Right now.
警♥察♥今天来过
The police came to see me today.
他们知道了我是业主 还问了很多问题
Found out l owned the building and were asking all sorts of questions…
关于大楼线路的
about the wiring.
我今天太倒霉了 什么也没做成
l had such a terrible day, l couldn’t get any work done.
现在玩扑克吗
Are we playing poker now?
咱们开始吧
We’re about to start.
你喜欢胸围吗
Did you like the bra and panties?

Yes.
那你有戴胸围和内♥裤♥吗
Are you wearing them?
也许有
Maybe.
我猜你有
l think you are.
让我看看
Show me.
在这里 – 就在这里
Right here? – Right here.
不好意思 我视力不好看不清楚
l’m sorry. l can’t see that. l’m nearsighted.
这看得见吗
Can you see this?
看得见
Yes.
内♥裤♥呢
What about the panties?
内♥裤♥
Panties?
就是内♥裤♥
Yes. The panties.
你有穿吗
Are you wearing the panties?
算了
Forget it.
我赢 你输 这一局
l win, you lose, this game.
我不知道
l can’t tell.
我赢 你输
l win, you lose.
这一局
This game.
要点菜了吗 先生
Are you ready to order yet, sir?
我们去那
Where are we going?
13 – 不祥的数字
Thirteen. – lt’s an unlucky number.
这是个不祥的公♥寓♥
lt’s an unlucky apartment building.
晚安
Good night.
把它穿上
Put these on.
千万别着凉了
l wouldn’t want you to catch a draft.
没事 我这下面很暖
l’m okay. l’m pretty warm down there.
回头见
See you soon.
齐克
Zeke?
齐克
Zeke?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!