我们的看门人是强盗 5美元只能得到一半信息
Our doormen are spoiled. $5 only gets you half the information.
卡莉·诺里斯
Carly Norris.
你会喜欢他愚蠢的花费了5美元的
You must have liked her an awful lot to spend $5.
是的
l did.
我们是好朋友
We were pals.
街对面的市场怎样 – 还好
How’s the market across the street? – It’s okay,
欢迎来113 你会喜欢这儿的
WeIcome to 1 13, You’II Iike it here,
你现在住哪儿 – 乡村
Where do you Iive now? – In the ViIIage,
这将会是很大的改变
This wiII be quite a change,
要我帮你看剩下的公♥寓♥吗
ShaII I show you the rest of the apartment?
你是否在乡村住烦了呢
Have you grown tired of the ViIIage?
哦 我教所有的方面 照相机 摄像机
Oh, I teach aII aspects of it, Cameras, camcorders,,,,
这边
This way.
现在 你为什么不告诉林恩 有关他的事
Now, why don’t you talk to Lynn Nesbit about him?
他的上一本书卖♥♥的不好 也许他正在这么希望呢
His last book didn’t sell very well. Perhaps he’s getting itchy at Random.
也许他责怪市场 而不是他的内涵
Perhaps he’s blaming their marketing and not the thinness of his characters.
也许你能警告林恩 他与市场部门
Perhaps you can convince Lynn to alert him to the inadequacies…
的分歧 – 我们在谈判吗 亚历克斯
of their marketing department. – Are we negotiating, Alex?
哦 我不这么认为
Oh, l wouldn’t call it that.
他是个有魅力的男人 对吗
He’s an attractive man, isn’t he?
亚历克斯 我要求加薪 而你约我吃饭
Alex, l ask you for a raise, and you take me out to lunch…
并且试图把我卷进去
and try to set me up.
杰克·罗斯佛
Jack Landsford.
证据的碎片 肉体和血液 警♥察♥的程序
Shred of Evidence, FIesh and BIood, police procedurals.
他5 6年来什么也没写
He hasn’t written anything in five or six years…
但他得到了很多不必要的肉体和血液
but he made so much off of FIesh and BIood, he doesn’t have to.
他在蒙大拿有座牧场
He’s got a ranch in Montana.
并且和魔鬼说话 – 你好 亚历克斯
And speak of the devil. – Hello, Alex.
你好吗 – 很好
How are you? – All right.
我就是魔鬼
l’m the devil.
卡莉·诺里斯 – 你好
Carla Norris. – Hello.
你看起来与我很像
You look familiar to me.
也许是因为我和你住同一座楼
Maybe that’s because l live in your building.
哦 对了
Oh, yeah.
卡拉·诺里斯是你的崇拜者 她很爱看”肉体和血液”
Jack, Carly is a big fan of yours. She just loved FIesh and BIood,
嗨 – 我没读过
Hey. – l haven’t read it.
对不起
l’m sorry.
给你 先生 – 他没读过我的书
Here you are, sir. – She hasn’t read me.
亚历克斯 为什么他没看过我的书
Alex, why is it she hasn’t read me?
每个人都看我的书 我的书容易看
Everybody’s read me. l’m easy to read.
哦 我没有
Well, l haven’t.
她的品味比我想象的高
She has better taste than l thought.
她会读我的书的
She’ll read me, though.
要是他不喜欢她读的书呢
What if she doesn’t like what she reads?
嗨 杰克 – 你会读我的书的
Hi, Jack. – You’ll read me.
我知道你会读我的书 因为你的品味很好
l know you’ll read me. Because you have good taste.
你丢掉她了 杰克 她像被控制了
You’ve lost her now, Jack. She likes being in control.
我也是
So do l.
公♥寓♥里再见 – 好的
See you around the neighborhood. – Yeah.
亚历克斯
Alex.
我用了7年在失败的婚姻中 而你说我喜欢被控制
l spend seven years in a bad marriage, and you say l like being in control?
但你结束了它 对吗
But you ended it, didn’t you?
不 没门
No. No way.

No.
你说过700美元 麦克
Fuck both of you. You said $700, Mike.
是的 我知道这不时尚 那又怎样
Yeah, l know it’s not fucking Vogue, So what?
哦 这是你的选择
Well, it’s your choice.
听着 我很饿 我不需要这垃圾 再见 麦克尔
Look, l’m hungry, l’m jet-lagged, and l don’t need this shit. Goodbye, Michael.
天啊 对不起 我让这些事情失控了
God, l’m sorry. l’m gonna get those right out of your way.
没关系 – 我是维达
That’s okay. – l’m Vida.
卡莉·诺里斯 – 嗨
Carly Norris. – Hi.
我会帮你 – 谢谢
l’ll give you a hand. – Thanks.
该死的看门人 我真的给他们很多小费
Damn doormen. l really tip them well, too.
每个人都一样
Everybody does.
这就是为什么当你需要他们的时候 他们永远都不在
That’s why they’re never around when you need them.
对了 你会在圣诞节见到他们
You’re right. You should see them at Christmas.
真晦气
Like flies on shit then.
哦 对了 这个人在这儿
Oh, yeah, this guy was here.
他给你留下了这个
He left this for you.
你们全部搬进来 – 哦 天啊 不 我讨厌他
You’re all moved in, then? – Oh, God, no. l hate it.
我知道
l know. lt’s worse than anal intercourse.
你知道 你看起来像 – 对 那个女孩
You know, you look like– – Yeah, the girl that….
纳奥美 – 对
Naomi. – Yeah.
有人已经告诉了你 我猜他们会的
Somebody’s already told you. l guess they would have.
你们是朋友 – 对 某种形式的
Were you friends? – Well, sort of.
我的意思是 她只在这里住了一年
l mean, she was only here about a year.
那时候 我大多都在米兰
And most of that time, l was in Milan.
好色的意大利人
Ass-pinching ltalians. My bum is still blue.
真不敢相信
l couldn’t believe it, though.
我的意思是 她真的不像是那种人
l mean, she just didn’t seem like the type.
当你在这儿的时候 她 – 对
Were you here when she– – Yeah.
傍晚她过来借些咖啡
She came over to borrow some coffee the night before.
我没有 – 咖♥啡♥因♥提取
l didn’t have any. – Caffeine withdrawal.
那就是她对我做的
That would do it to me.
我的代理 一个讨厌的杂种
That’s my agent. He’s a slimy bastard.
等一下 麦克尔
Just a goddamned second, all right, Michael?
谢谢
Hey. Thanks.
好的 那么再见
Right. So see you around.
如果你想要咖啡或者其他什么
lf you ever need any coffee or anything….
只是确定你不会跑掉
Just make sure you don’t run out.
布朗先生 这是原来的 他住在那儿
Mr. Brown. That’s original. And where’s he staying?
Regency Arms酒店
The Regency Arms?
好的
Okay,
他的房♥间号♥呢
And what’s his room number?
627 知道了
627, got it,
好的 他们全都说他们是生产商 或者酋长
Yeah, weII, they aII say they’re producers or sheiks,
嗨 我给你最后一个机会去看帕瓦罗蒂
Hi, putz, I’m giving you your Iast chance for Pavarotti,
嘿 难道珍珠贝壳不是与性有关吗
Hey, isn’t PearI Jam some sort of orientaI sex thing?
真好吃
Yummy,
卡莉 这是齐克打来的
CarIa, this is Zeke Hawkins caIIing,
希望你还记得我
I hope you remember me,
我也住在这座楼
I Iive in the buiIding, too,
你上周末搬进来时我们在门厅见过
We met in the Iobby when you were moving in Iast weekend?
无论如何 听着 我只想让你知道
Anyway, Iisten, I was just caIIing to Iet you know that if you,,,
如果你需要任何帮助的话
you know, need any heIp with anything,,,
我认识这里的经理 所以
I’ve got some puII with the manager, so,,,
直接打电♥话♥给我
don’t be afraid to give me a caII,
我白天都在家 我的号♥码是555-3126
I’m at home most of the day, My numbers 555-3126,
好吗 好的 再见
AII righty? Okay, bye,
嗨 我是彼得 我们去酒吧玩
Hi, it’s Peter, We are moving up the pub date on the Dean book,
只是打电♥话♥让你知道 再见
Just thought I’d caII and Iet you know, Bye,
好的 和Sony在大阪的约会怎么办
Yeah, but what about the appointment with Sony in Osaka?
周一早上11:30
1 1:30 on Monday?
哦 好的 我将在任何他们希望的时候做这事
Oh, weII, I’II do it anytime they wiII,
我的意思是 我要见他们 他们是艺术
I mean, I have to see them, They’re state-of-the-art,
防御系统是特别发展的
,,,defensive system is extraordinariIy deveIoped,
精神分♥裂♥
Acute schizophrenic, non-paranoid,
典型的双重人格综合症
CIassic JekyII-and-Hyde syndrome,
很明显对女人来说更危险
CIearIy a great danger to women,
不 不 不 听到你的声音太好了
No, no, no, It’s so good to hear your voice,
我们可以租一个
,,,we couId rent one,
好的 就这样
WeII, that’s an idea,
嗨 齐克 我是卡莉·诺里斯
Hi, Zeke, It’s CarIa Norris,
谢谢你的的电♥话♥ 我
Thanks for your caII, I,,,,
如果我可以从这里开始说
If I ever get unpacked around here,,,
我想在周5晚上办个鸡尾酒会
I was thinking of having a cocktaiI party on Friday night,
6点之后
Sometime after 6:00,
并且我希望你能来
And I was wondering if you’d Iike to come,
好的 希望你能来 再见
Okay, I hope that you do, Bye-bye,
哥哥
Brother!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!