Honestly, I have just as many questions as you do.
-它的角在哪里 -那是它的耳朵吗
– Where is its horn? – Is that its ear?
它想来一口水果吗
Does it want a bite of fruit?
如果律石上说不可能 它怎么会在这里
How is it here if a stone says it can’t be?
*世界比我们知道的大*
*It’s all much bigger than we know*
-怎么会 -为什么
– How? – Why?
什么意思
What do you mean?
*它只是刚开始在我们面前展开*
*It’s only just beginning to unfold*
-我好迷惑 -还有更多需要知道的吗
– I’m so confused. – There’s more to know?
*让它都展开吧*
*So let it all unfold*
*我从来不知道还有更多需要知道的*
*I never knew there was more to know*
*这难道不棒吗*
*Isn’t it all so amazing?*
*有个神秘的世界等待你去探寻*
*There’s a world mysterious there for you to find*
*突然间有更多空间*
*Out of the blue, there was room to grow*
*这难道不疯狂吗*
*Isn’t it all kind of crazy?*
*我们都很好奇 这没有什么不对*
*All we are is curious. There’s nothing wrong with that*
*去探寻每一个角落*
*So go ’round every corner*
你管这叫艺术吗
You call that art?
*探索每一天天空*
*Search every part of the sky*
-他在干什么 -他真的会飞吗
– What is he doing? – Is he really gonna fly?
*充满惊奇的生活*
*’Cause a life that’s full of wonder*
*才是美妙的生活*
*Is a wonderful life*
-花花 坐下 -到我这来
– Blossom, sit. – I got you.
坐下 坐下
Down. Down!
你看你起了个什么样的头
Do you see what you’ve started?
是啊 你看看他们
Yes! Do you? Look at them!
我们已经在恐惧中生活了太久 爸爸
We have been living in fear for too long, Dad.
我只是想要保护你的安全 咪琪
All I ever wanted to do was keep you safe, Meechee.
我所做的一切都是为了保护村庄和你
Everything I do, I do to protect the village and you.
我不需要你保护我 我需要你聆听我
I don’t need you to protect me. I need you to listen to me.
我们所有人
To all of us,
特别是米果
especially Migo!
爸爸 他去到了云层下面
Dad, he went below the clouds.
他们都在和米果说话
They’re talking to Migo
因为他有问题 他会听
because they have questions, and he’s listening
而不是叫他们随他去吧
instead of telling them to just push them down.
但是 相信我 你是他们的村长
But, believe me, you are their leader,
他们希望那个人是你
and they wish it was you.
你去找米果谈谈他看到的一切吧
So just talk to Migo about what he saw.
拜托你
Please.
你说得对 我的确需要这么做
You’re right. That’s exactly what I need to do.
谢谢 我就知道你会想通的
Oh, thank you! I knew you’d come around.
我要去找小脚怪了 再见
I’m gonna go get the smallfoot! Bye!
这是发动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥ 类似于一种头巾
That’s a snood. It’s like a sort of scarf.
这是一种纤维制品 最好别戴上去
That’s a fiber supplement. I’d rather not go into it.
那是袜子
That’s a sock.
是一种穿在脚和鞋子之间的布
It’s a lining between your shoe and your foot.
你不应该这样…
That’s not how you’re supposed– Ugh.
我穿了四天呢
Four days I had them on.
你能翻译无形智慧卷轴吗
Can you translate the Scroll of Invisible Wisdom?
是的 其实我正好需要这个
Yes. Actually, I do need this.
好吧
Okay.
那不是智慧
It is not wisdom
绝对也不是无形的
and definitely not invisible.
米果在哪里
Hey, where’s Migo?
爸爸 爸爸
Hey, Dad! Dad!
这是不是最棒的一天
Oh, is this the best day ever or what?
爸爸
Dad?
怎么了 你的头盔呢
What’s wrong? What happened to your helmet?
我没有敲锣
I missed the gong.
但是天空中的蜗牛还是来了
But the sky snail, it came up anyway.
所以又有一块石律是错的
Whoa! So another stone is wrong.
-真是太棒了 -棒
– This is amazing. – Amazing?
这有什么棒的
What’s so amazing about it?
石律应该就是石律
The stones are supposed to be stones, you know?
坚固 可靠 真实
Sturdy, reliable, true.
现在蜗牛自己起床了
And now the snail is just rising on its own?
如果那真的是蜗牛的话
If it even is a snail.
咪琪认为那可能是一团发光的气体
Meechee thinks it might be a flaming ball of gas.
气体
Gas?
我天天用头撞那玩意唤醒一块气体球
I’ve been banging my head on that thing to wake up a gas ball?
一般我都是因为气体球才醒的[屁]
That’s usually what wakes me up.
爸爸 我知道这些改变很可怕
Look, Dad, I know all of this change is scary.
但是也许这是一件好事
But maybe this is a good thing.
也许还有用你的脑袋敲锣
Maybe there’s something even
更好的事可以做
better than banging your head against the gong.
但如果我不敲锣了 我就不是敲锣人了
But if I don’t ring the gong, I’m not the gong ringer.
如果我不是敲锣人了
And if I’m not the gong ringer,
那我到底是什么
then what am I?
米果
Hey, Migo!
我爸爸想见你
My dad wants to see you.
守石人 真的吗
The Stonekeeper. Really?
你肯定觉得很棒吧 因为他从来就不想见我
Which must be nice for you ’cause he never wants to see me. Heh.
好吧
Okay.
我为什么大声说出来了 好丢人
Why did I shout that out? That’s so embarrassing.
又搞砸了 索普
Ugh. Blew it again, Thorp.
爸爸 我去去就回
Hey, Dad. I’ll be back.
爸爸
Dad?
看看它们
Look at them.
过去伟大的守石人
The great Stonekeepers of the past.
每个人得到关于
Each one adding new stones
对村庄最好的智慧时 都会加上新的律石
as they received wisdom about what was best for the village.
-这一串看上去很重 -是的
– Robe looks heavy. – It is.
只有坚实的后背才能承载
It requires a strong backbone.
秘密台阶 好吧
Whoa. Secret stairs. Okay.
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
那么多问题
So many questions.
我该给你一些答案了
Think it’s about time I give you some answers.
这是什么
What is this?
米果
You see, Migo…
*曾经雪怪是住在云层之下*
*There was a time when yetis lived beneath the clouds*
*我们幸福生活茁壮成长*
*We were alive and we were thrivin’*
*直到我们遇到了一群小脚怪*
*Till we came across a crowd of smallfoot*
*没错 我们曾经住在那下面*
*That’s right, we used to live down there*
*但是下面的行为让我们无法饶恕*
*But there were actions we could not forgive down there*
*虽然他们用不同的称呼*
*And though they used a different nomenclature*
*什么人或人类 给我们展示他们本性*
*Man or human, they showed us human nature*
*虽然我们好奇接近 但他们是危险种族*
*A dangerous species though we approached with wonder*
*他们用长矛和冒烟的闪电攻击我们*
*They attacked with their spears and their smoking sticks of thunder*
*他们叫我们山顶野人 说我们非常骇人*
*They called us Sasquatch, they called us abominable*
*他们追逐我们至死不休*
*They chased us, pursued us their persistence indomitable*
*我们只能逃走躲藏*
*We had no choice but to run and hide*
*否则我们一族都将面临灭绝*
*Otherwise, we surmised we were facing genocide*
*于是我们为了活命爬上了这座山*
*So we climbed this mountain just to stay alive*
*我们知道小脚怪无法在这里生存*
*You see, we knew that up here smallfoot could not survive*
*于是这里在石律上写下了第一条法规*
*So it was here the first law was written in stone*
*这就是我们要知道的真♥相♥*
*It was named and proclaimed as a truth to be known*
*我们的世界在一片无尽的云海之上*
*Our world is an island that floats on a sea of endless clouds*
*以后就这样沿袭下去*
*That’s how it would be*
*然后我们写下更多法规 更多规矩*
*And then we wrote more laws, more rules to obey*
*为了我们 只有这样*
*For the sake of us all It was the only way*
*才能保护我们不遭到人类的伤害*
*to protect us from all of the human ravages*
*人类造成的各种伤害*
*Heaped upon us by those human savages*
*现在你知道 现在你知道*
*Now you know Now you know, now you know*
*现在你知道 现在你知道*
*Now you know, now you know*
*新的规则*
*And new rules apply*
*现在你知道 现在你知道*
*Now you know Now you know, now you know*
*所以最好还是撒谎 撒谎*
*So it’s best just to let it lie, let it lie*
*现在你知道 现在你知道*
*Now you know Now you know, now you know*
*现在你知道 现在你知道*
*Now you know, now you know*
*你无法否认*

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章寻梦环游记
下一篇文章圆梦巨人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!