I don’t know. Something about not getting enough hugs as a kid.
我现在在进行非常认真的治疗 爸爸
Really doing some serious processing right now, Dad.
我都做了什么
What have I done?
开门
Open the door!
伙计们
Guys!
伙计们 你们得帮帮我
Guys! You have to help me!
咪琪带着小脚怪去云层下了
Meechee’s taken the smallfoot below the clouds!
听着 对不起 我说的那些话都不是故意的
Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean what I said.
等我们找到咪琪 我都能解释
I can explain everything, after we find Meechee.
她有危险 你们要相信我
She’s in danger. You have to believe me!
我们为什么要相信你 你撒谎 朋友不会撒谎
Why should we believe you? You lied. Friends don’t do that.
或者背后捅刀
Or stab you in the back
在所有村民面前说你是疯子
and call you crazy in front of the whole village.
你就像我一样 我本来期待你能更好的
You acted like me. I expect more from you.
你们说的对 我撒谎了
You’re right. I lied.
你们一直都在追寻真♥相♥
You know, you’ve always searched for the truth.
不管别人怎么说
No matter what anybody said.
他们笑话你 他们骂你们[叫你们名字]
They laughed at you. They called you names.
等等 什么名字
Wait. What names?
但你从来不会因为恐惧而停下步伐
But you never let fear get in the way.
我也应该那样做的
That’s what I should have done.
所以我现在就要这么做
And it’s what I’m gonna do now.
米果
ALL: Migo!
等等 什么名字
Wait! What names?
咪琪 你在哪里
Oh, Meechee, where are you?
-蔻卡 -你好
– Kolka! – Hi!
等等 如果你下来了 那说明…
Hi! Wait. If you’re here, that means…
天 真是掉了好久
Man! That is a long way down!
伙计们
Guys!
你们来了
You came!
我们当然来了 为了咪琪
Of course, we came. For Meechee.
当然了 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
以及一点点为你 不过主要是咪琪
And a little bit for you. But mostly Meechee.
谢谢你们 甚至连你 福林
Thank you. Even you, Fleem.
等等 福林在哪里
Wait. Where’s Fleem?
好吧 分♥析♥利弊
Okay, pros and cons.
利 米果需要你
Pro, Migo needs you.
弊 如果你死了 对他来说就没用了
Con, you’re useless to him if you’re dead.
弊一比利零 好的 利
Cons, one. Pros, zero. Okay. Pro.
没错 福林真蠢
Yeah, Fleem sucks.
我们等不了了
We can’t wait.
我们得赶紧赶在还没人发现咪琪之前找到她
We have to find Meechee right now before someone else does.
真大
It’s so big.
我们怎么知道她落到了这里
How do we even know she landed here?
好了 小家伙
Okay, little guy.
你可以好好呼吸了
You can breathe easy now.
你到家了 看
You’re home. See?

Home.
那是什么
What is that?
等等 我在哪里
Wait. Where am I?
什么
What?
不不不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
-布兰达 -珀西
– Brenda? – Percy?
珀西 你还活着
Percy! You’re alive!
你还活着
You’re alive!
天啊 你还活着 对吗
Oh, my gosh, you are alive, aren’t you?
还没死 还能走
Not dead. Raring to go.
知道我冒生命危险
…know that I risked my life
追寻一些非常了不起的东西
in pursuit of something extraordinary.
比我们更大的东西
Something bigger than us.
我的视频
My video.
我照你说的上传了 然后火了
I uploaded it like you told me to, and it went totally viral!
这是真的 对吧 我都做了文化衫
It was real, right? I mean, I have the suit.
你找到了雪怪
You found a yeti.
我的手♥机♥都被打爆了
My phone has been ringing like crazy.
所有人都想找你 你都没看信息吗
Everyone wants you. Haven’t you checked your messages?
追寻一些非常了不起的东西
…my life in pursuit of something extraordinary.
珀西 我最喜欢的客户 我是你的经纪人
Percy, my favorite client! It’s your agent.
我希望你回来 给我回电
I want you back. Call me.
我是国家地理学会的
This is Mark Birden from
马克·伯登 请给我回电
the National Geographic Society. Call me!
珀西 我是你♥爸♥爸 不再以你为耻了
Percy, it’s your dad! I’m no longer ashamed of you!
这里还是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》来电
Hi, this is the New York Times calling again…
我朋友的朋友给我你的号♥码 我看了你的视频
I got your number from a friend of a friend. I saw your video.
珀西 我是动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络台的盖尔
Percy, it’s Gayle at the network.
我看到了你的视频
I saw your video!
如果你能活捉那只雪怪 能保住你和你的节目
If you can get that yeti alive, you and your show are saved!
这是你想要得到的一切
This is everything you wanted.
等等 雪怪到这里来了
Wait. The yeti is here?
真不敢相信眼前的一切
I can’t believe what I’m looking at.
这真是太美了
This is incredible!
那是什么
What is that?
真美
So pretty.
天啊 一个小脚怪宝宝
Oh, my gosh, a baby smallfoot!
你好可爱
You are so cute!
你可真柔软
Wow, you are so limber!
等等 你不是真的 对吗
Wait. You’re not real, are you?
超级尖
Super pointy.
真美
Oh, it’s so pretty.
又一个小脚怪
Another smallfoot!
你们到有多少个
How many of you are there?
好多
Oh. A lot.
你们好
Hi.
它们好快
Wow! Those are fast.
伙计们 我到处找过了 咪琪不在
Guys, I’ve looked everywhere. Meechee’s not here.
我觉得我找到她了
Yeah, I think I found her.
真是太美了
Oh, this is amazing!
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
实在是太亮了
Okay, that’s really bright.
怎么回事
What is going on?
你们为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
咪琪 我们来了 没事了
Meechee! We’re here. It’s okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实有事 我们现在面对最大的危机
Actually, it’s not okay. We’re in the worst place ever.
但我们现在在一起
But we’re together!
-太好了 -耶
– Yes. – Yay!
等等 福林在哪里
Wait. Where’s Fleem?
利10比弊65 太折磨人了
Pros, 10. Cons, 65. Oh, this is torture!
-福林太可悲了 -没错
– Fleem’s pathetic. – Yeah.
-你受伤了吗 -我没事
– Are you hurt? – I’m okay.
但是他们为什么突然都要来抓我
But why did they just turn on me like that?
因为他们是可怕的生物
Because they’re terrible creatures.
你 你为什么在这里
You! Why are you here?
-你很生气 -不然呢
– You’re angry. – You think?
咪琪 我非常 非常抱歉
Meechee, I’m so, so sorry.
但是相信我 我那么说是为了保护你
But believe me, I said what I said to protect you.
保护我 撒谎吗
Protect me? By lying?
她说得有道理 米果
She’s got a point there, Migo.
你不是一直也在骗你♥爸♥爸吗 SES的秘密社长
Haven’t you been lying to your dad, secret leader of the S.E.S.?
他说得有道理 咪琪
He’s got a point there, Meech.
这完全不一样
This is completely different.
再说了 你到底觉得你在保护我不受什么伤害
Besides, what did you think you were protecting me from anyway?
不受那个
From that.
这就是你♥爸♥爸给我看的 所以我才撒谎
This is what your dad showed me. This is why I lied.
他们是怪物
They’re monsters.
不 他们觉得我们是怪物
No, they think we’re monsters.
伙计们 他们越来越近了
Guys, guys! Psst! They’re getting closer.
他们会找到我们的 我们怎么办
They’re gonna find us. What are we gonna do?
我们得赶紧离开
We gotta go. Now.
他们真的全是坏人吗
Are they really all bad?
我不知道

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章寻梦环游记
下一篇文章圆梦巨人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!