*And you can’t deny*
*现在你知道 现在你知道*
*Now you know Now you know, now you know*
Now you know, now you know, now you know
*所以最好还是撒谎 撒谎*
*So it’s best just to let it lie, let it lie*
但是我的小脚怪不是这样的
But my smallfoot, he’s not like that.
他们都是这样的
They’re all like that.
告诉我 你找到他时
Tell me, when you found him,
他是张开双臂和你打招呼的吗
did he greet you with open arms?
他们根本不在乎我们
They don’t care about us.
他们只在乎他们自己
They don’t care about anything but themselves,
所以如果我们还在乎我们的未来
which is why we must do the same,
我们必须要做一样的事
if we care about our future.
我们现在到云层下了
We’re below the clouds.
看上去像是云层 但是你再靠近点看
Or so it would seem, but look closer.
这不是云层 是蒸汽
Those aren’t clouds! It’s steam.
石头很有用
The stones are working.
石头
The stones?
*虽然每件工作 每个任务*
*Every job and every task*
*看上去都毫无意义*
*As pointless as it seems*
*所有的一切都是为了让这个重要的机器
*All of it ensures that this important machine*
*一直运作转啊转*
*Keeps churning and turning and spinning around*
*让下面看不到上面 上面看不到下面*
*So those below don’t look up And those above don’t look down*
*他们还是会看*
*And they’ll look*
*因为就算他们听说过他们的暴行*
*’Cause even if they hear of these atrocities*
*比恐惧更强的只有好奇心*
*The only thing stronger than fear is curiosity*
*现在你知道 现在你知道*
*Now you know Now you know, now you know*
等等 所以这些石律都不是真的 都是谎言
Wait. So none of those stones are true? They’re all lies?
*Let it lie*
善意的谎言 为了保护我们的世界
Good lies. To protect our world.
但是他们需要真♥相♥
But they need to know the truth.
是吗
Oh, do they?
*你觉得你追求真♥相♥是一名勇士*
*You feel emboldened by your noble quest to find the truth*
*而我只会对年轻人的无知而发笑*
*I chalk it up to the naive innocence of youth*
*让我告诉你一个长大后会知道的秘密*
*So let me share a secret that you’ll learn as you grow older*
*是真是假全看旁人判断*
*What’s true or not true is in the eye of the beholder*
*你想要阻止我们族灭绝吗*
*So do you wanna prevent our own annihilation?*
是的
Yes!
*那我们唯一的目标就是控制信息外泄*
*Then our only goal should be to control the flow of information*
*除非你想看小脚怪攻占村庄*
*Unless you want to see the smallfoot conquer and pillage*

No!
*那保护谎言就是保护村庄*
*Then protect the lie and you protect the village*
我们的生命很危险 米果
Lives are at stake, Migo.
你的朋友们 你的父亲 咪琪
Your friends, your father, Meechee.
好吧 我想要知道
Okay. I want to know everything
关于你和你世界的一切
there is to know about you and your world.
她很好奇
She’s curious.
你知道俗话说”好奇心杀死雪怪”
And you know what they say. “Curiosity killed the yak.”
那你希望我怎么办
So what do you want me to do?
告诉大家你说得关于小脚怪的事是谎言
Tell everyone you were lying about the smallfoot.
但他们都看到了 他们不会相信我的
But they’ve already seen it. They’re not gonna believe me.
他们会相信的事绝对会出乎你的意料
You’d be surprised at what they’ll believe.
你觉得知识就是力量吗 米果
You think knowledge is power, Migo?
*现在你知道 现在你知道*
*Now you know Now you know, now you know*
*现在你知道 现在你知道*
*Now you know Now you know*
问题是
Question is…
*现在你知道 现在你知道*
*Now you know Now you know, now you know*
你准备用那力量来做什么
…what are you gonna do with that power?
好吧 虽然还是不清楚
Okay. It’s a little fuzzy,
但我觉得我开始有点搞懂了
but I think I’m starting to get it.
你的工作是让你讲的故事从空中
Your job is to tell stories that fly through the air
奇迹般出现在其他小脚怪家里
in a series of pictures in rapid succession
一系列迅速切过的图片上
that magically appear in other smallfoots’ homes.
电视 没错
TV. Right!
那这个东西是什么
And what is this thing here?
那是我家的屋顶
That’s the roof of my home.
-家 -家
– Home. – Home?
我们说的是一件事吗
Are we saying the same thing?
那是你最好的朋友吗
Oh, is that, like, your best friend?
那是邪恶的银行家
That is evil banker man.
他想要夺走我的家
He wants to take my home away
因为一个叫”可变利率”的东西
because of something called a “Variable interest rate.”
显然我也不知道那是什么意思
Apparently, I don’t know what it means either.
这上面的空气真的很稀薄啊
The air is really thin up here, isn’t it?
那些是动物
Those are animals.
调皮
Cheeky.
重点就是 这就是我♥干♥这一行的原因
Anyway, the point is, this is why I do what I do, see?
我也和你一样 对其他物种非常感兴趣
I was fascinated with other species, like you.
事实上没有和你们一样的 你们太了不起了
Actually, nothing like you. You’re quite extraordinary.
但是最近 我开始
But lately, I started to
只在乎有多少人在看
only care about how many people are watching,
我有多火
how popular I am.
真不想听到我自己大声承认…
Hearing myself say this out loud…
雪怪语中的”可悲”是怎么说的
What’s the yeti word for “Pathetic”?
我九岁时 第一次看到了狮子
When I was nine, I saw my first lion.
看上去就像这样
It looked like this, see?
看上去一点都不像这样 这看上去像只肥狗
It looked nothing like this. That looks like a fat poodle.
来 我直接给你看吧
Here, I’ll just show you.
那是什么东西
Okay. What is that thing?
他们根本不在乎我们 我们的生命很危险 米果
They don’t care about us. Lives are at stake, Migo.
他们只在乎他们自己
They don’t care about anything but themselves.
善意的谎言
Good lies.
我们必须要做一样的事 保护我们的世界
Which is why we must do the same. Protect our world.
你的朋友们 你的父亲 咪琪
Your friends, your father, Meechee.
不 不要那样
No, don’t do that.
你在干什么 你都搞乱了 住手 住手
What are you doing? You’re ruining it! Stop! Stop it!
红色上去 上去 现在动蓝色
Red one up! Up, up! Now, over to the blue one.
蓝色 三个一排 太好了
Blue one. Three in a row! Yes!
-咪琪 -忙着呢 米果
– Meechee? – Not now, Migo.
好了 下来 下来 右边 紫色的
Ooh! Okay, down, down. Right side. Purple thingy.
滑下来 滑下来
Slide it, slide it.
好了 轰
Oh! There we go! Boom!
米果 我把一个形状
Migo, I’m putting shapes
放在另一个形状边就能消掉一行行
next to other shapes to make the rows disappear.
这简直是在毫无意义地浪费时间 但我停不下来
It’s pointless and a total waste of time, but I can’t stop.
那就是我们的最高分
There goes our high score.
小脚怪
Smallfoot?
你没事吧
Hey. Are you okay?
有点困了
Getting a little woozy.
我需要更多氧气 氧气
I’m going to need some more oxygen. Oxygen.
我都记不起我的名字了
I can’t remember my own name.
这是什么
What’s all this?
我们在学习如何沟通
Oh, uh, we learned how to communicate!
那是他的世界
That’s his world…
我觉得非常大
…and I think it’s really big,
下面还有更多小脚怪
and there are more smallfeet down there.
非常多
Like, a lot more.
米果 我觉得有点不对劲
Migo, I think something’s wrong.
他看上去不大好
He doesn’t look so good.
他好冷 他的呼吸很微弱
He’s cold and his breathing is off.
我们知道小脚怪
You see, we knew that up here,
无法在这里生存
smallfoot could not survive.
我觉得我们应该把他送回家
I think we need to take him home.
什么 不
What? No!
为什么 万一他很难受呢 万一他需要帮助
No? Why not? What if he’s really sick? What if he needs help?
不要再问问题了
Just stop asking questions!
不要再问问题
Stop asking questions?
大家请注意
Attention, everyone!
守石人有事情要宣布
The Stonekeeper has an announcement.
怎么回事 你知道吗
What’s going on? Do you know?
你看上去好像你知道些什么
‘Cause you look like you know something.
别问了 拜托
Just stop. Please.
今天是多么有意思的一天啊

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章寻梦环游记
下一篇文章圆梦巨人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!