but I think the yeti is actually trying to communicate with me.
我认为他想要我和他一起走
And I think he wants me to go with him.
这也许是我做过的最勇敢的事
This is either the bravest thing I’ve ever done
也许是最愚蠢的
or the stupidest.
希望是前者吧
Here’s hoping it’s the former.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
来 这样应该能让你暖和点
Here. These should keep you warm.
不不不
No, no, no.
其实感觉还真棒
Oh! That’s actually quite nice.
我们快到了
We’re almost there.
起来了 米果 该敲锣了
Up and at them, Migo. Time to ring the gong!
今天怎么这么累
Why is this so hard this morning?
发射
Launch!
米果
Migo?
米果 该敲…
Migo, time to ring the…
对 被驱逐了
Oh, yeah. Banished.
怎么…
Huh? What the…
两声锣响
Two gongs?
发生了什么
What just happened?
不要问 随他去吧
Don’t ask. Just push it down.
随他去吧
Push it down.
我的头盔
My helmet?
放我下去 快点 趁我还没改变主意
Drop me! Quickly, before I change my mind.
你不能这么做 咪琪
You can’t do this, Meech!
你是我们的社长
You’re our leader!
所以我正应该这么做
Exactly why I should do it!
放我下去
Drop me!
好吧
Okay.
好可怕 真不敢相信米果下去了
This is terrifying. I cannot believe Migo did this.
所以也许 你并不应该去
Which is why maybe, you know, you shouldn’t!
我只是想说 我接替你的位置也行
I just wanna say, I’m fine with it being you.
应该我去
I should go.
我很强壮 我一直在自我训练睁着眼睛睡觉
I’m strongest, and I’ve trained myself to sleep with my eyes open.
我现在就睡着了 你们都是我的梦
I’m asleep right now. You’re all part of my dream.
他下去是因为我说服他下去的
He’s down there because I convinced him to go!
他可能迷路了或者受伤了
And he might be lost or hurt.
-或者死了 -福林
– Or dead. – Fleem!
怎么了 现在我们就不追求真♥相♥了吗
Oh, what? Now we’re not about the truth?
我们上次是因为索普来了才把他放了下去
Last time, we dropped him because Thorp showed up,
他可能还会来 所以我们能走了吗
which he might do again, so can we please go?
伙计们 伙计们
Guys! Guys!
我的脑内还在回响着他的声音
Oh, I can still hear his voice in my head.
-伙计们 -我的脑内也是
– Guys! – It’s in my head, too.
米果 他在这里
Migo! He’s here!
我知道 他永远都会在我们身边
I know. And he always will be.
不不不 他在这里
No, no, no. He’s here!
这边
As in over there!
伙计们
Guys!
-米果 -米果
– Migo! – Migo!
神秘生物
Mystical creature!

Oh, no! Ahh!
我接住你了
I’ve got you!
米果
Migo!
我总算放心了
I am so relieved!
-看 我就说他还活着 -我的兄弟
– See? I told you he was alive! – My brother!
米果 米果
Oh, Migo! Oh, Migo.
伙计们 慢点 慢点 慢点
Whoa, whoa! Guys, easy. Easy, easy.
那是什么
What is that?
小脚怪论证社团 来见见你们的神秘生物
Smallfoot Evidentiary Society, meet your mystical creature!
我就知道是真的
I knew it was real.
没有人再会觉得我疯了
No one’s gonna think I’m crazy anymore.
他好美
He’s so beautiful!
好矮
And so short.
你成功了 米果 你真的成功了
You did it, Migo. You actually did it!
不 我们成功了 SES
No, We did it. The S.E.S.!
四个大脚野人
Wow! Four more Sasquatch.
一大群
It’s a whole Sasquad.
恐惧我吧 渺小的生物 我是你们的神
Fear me, little creature. I am your god!
-福林 你在干什么 -树立统治权
– Fleem, what are you doing? – Establishing dominance.

No.
我们不统治
We don’t dominate.
我们张开双臂欢迎他
We welcome him with open arms.
是我♥干♥的吗
Oh, did I just do that?
我很抱歉 你没事吧 你受伤了吗
I am so sorry! Are you okay? Are you hurt?
很抱歉 我爱你 我爱你
I’m so sorry. I love you. I love you.
我们得把这真♥相♥带回村庄
We gotta bring this truth to the village,
让他们小吃一惊
blow some tiny minds.
什么意思
What was that?
他们的脑子太小了
Their minds are really tiny.
关吉说得对
Gwangi’s right.
我们来叫醒他们
Let’s wake them up.
什么 米果回来了
What? Migo’s back?
没错 打脸了吧
Yeah, that’s right. In your face!
-我的脸 -大家伙儿 听我说
– Oh! My face! – Hey, listen! Everyone!
停下你们手中的活 跟着我
Stop what you’re doing and follow us!
这将会是你们今天最棒的见闻
‘Cause this is gonna be the best part of your day!
你们都听到米果说的了
You heard Migo. Everybody.
-没错 -米果
– That’s right! – Migo?
说你呢 下来
Hey, you up there! Come on down!
来吧 孩子们 你也是 盖瑞 过来
Come on, kids. You, too, Garry. Get over here.
来吧 你们肯定会喜欢的
Let’s go! You’re gonna love it!
米果 欢迎回来
Hey, Migo, welcome back…
等等 你不是应该被驱逐了吗
Hold on, aren’t you supposed to be banished?
-没错 -好吧
– Yep. – Ah, cool.
大家听好了 围过来
Everyone, listen up. Gather ’round.
我保证 你们绝对不会后悔的
I promise, you’re gonna wanna see this.
各位雪怪
My fellow yetis,
我们人生中总会出现非常重要的时刻
there are moments in life that are imbued with such importance,
我们需要停下来 好好地
we must pause and look deeper
看看我们自己所处的位置
into the moment of the place in which we are
把握住这美好的时刻
to hold such beauteous gravitas
好好欣赏这…
and take in the beauty–
-我开始觉得无趣了 -直奔主题
– I’m losing interest! – Get to the point!
好吧 来吧
Yep, okay. Here we go.
各位雪怪 请看 小脚怪
Fellow yetis, behold, the smallfoot!
我真不敢相信我的双眼
I can’t believe my eyes.
他们不是住在洞窟里的原始野兽
These aren’t primitive beasts living in caves.
这是一个复杂的文明
This is a complex civilization.
你知道这对世界来说意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means for the world?
珀西·帕特森独家巨制
A Percy Patterson network special.
不客气 世界
You’re welcome, world!
那么…
So…
这次又在热闹些什么呢
…what’s all the excitement about this time?
米果找到了小脚怪
Migo found a smallfoot!
是一种可能
That’s one guess.
但是 爸爸 你看看这双小脚
But, Dad, look at the small foot!
牦牛的蹄子不是也很小吗
Don’t yaks have small feet?
让我把它带到宫殿里
Let me take it into the palace,
确认律石
consult the stones,
然后再决定这是什么
and determine what it is.
万一这真的是小脚怪呢 那说明律石错了吗
What if it is a smallfoot? Does that mean a stone is wrong?
-全都错了 -没错
– They’re all wrong. – Yeah.
告诉我们真♥相♥
Tell us the truth!
盖瑞 深呼吸
Garry, just breathe.
大家不要惊慌
Everyone, please.
律石上说有问题该怎么做的
What do the stones tell us about questions?
我有好多问题
I have so many questions!
-它从哪里来 -它为什么是粉色的
– Where is it from? – Why is it pink?
-你怎么来到这里的 -它吃什么
– How did you get it here? – What does it eat?
它的脑袋这么小 怎么思考呢
How does it think with such a tiny little brain?
说实话 我和你们一样满肚子疑问

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章寻梦环游记
下一篇文章圆梦巨人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!