快去
Now.
他有问题,小心
He’s a right handful,
this fella, so watch out.
我恨俄♥国♥佬
我来料理他
I hate Russians.
I’ll take care of him.
他是你的了
All yours, Rosebud, old son.
没问题
Not a problem.
你得带我去看医生
Get me to a doctor.
杀了他,再带我去就医
Shoot that fuck!
Then, get me to a doctor.
好,但我们得先拿钻石
Okay, but first we get the stone.
先拿钻石再去看医生
First the stone. Then a doctor.
不能随便找医生
要找犹太医生
And not just any doctor, boychik.
A nice Jewish doctor.
帮我朋友找个犹太医生
Find my friend a nice Jewish doctor!
拿钥匙,找出钻石
Get his keys
and find out where the stone is.
-我想你有话要说
-慢慢来
– I think you got something to tell us.
– Take it easy, Rosebud.
你到底要不要他说?
Do you want him to be able
to talk or not?
什么?复♥制♥品?
What the fuck do you mean, replicas?
他们看过了,不是吗?
没人会有意见
They look the shit, don’t they?
And nobody is gonna argue.
我还有些空包弹,以防万一
I’ve got extra loud blanks,
just in case.
干嘛,用枪声震♥死♥他♥们♥?
In case we have
to deafen them to death?
-对啊
-老布在这
– Yeah.
– Boris is here.
-我们来了,你拖住他
-等等
– We’re coming over. Hold him there.
– Hold on!
还有别人
He’s not on his own!
我们出发了
We’re off.
你真专业啊
Very industrious for a Cossack.
卑鄙的俄♥国♥佬
Sneaky fucking Russian.
他在哪?
So, where is he?
除了他还有三个人刚进去
It’s not just he.
Three fellas went in the house.
-他们把老布关进了后车厢
-干嘛不早说?
– They locked Boris in the car.
– Why didn’t you tell us that?
他们看来很悍吗?
Did they look hard?
是恐怖
They looked messy.
-我们走
-你打算把俄♥国♥人怎么办?
– Let’s get out of here.
– What about the Russian?
我要你埋了他
I want you to bury him.

All right.
我想你该有把新枪
I think we should get you a new gun.
这回要试试看
But this time, try it.
多久到俄♥国♥佬那?
How far to the Russian’s?
很快
Be there in a minute.
-走吧
-别太快
– Come on, then.
– No, no, not so fast, Vinny.
我们现在不能攻击他们
我们得跟踪他们
We can’t take them now.
We’re gonna have to follow them.
你不该喝那个的
You shouldn’t drink
that stuff, anyway.
有何不妥?
Why? What’s wrong with it?
-喝奶补不了奶的
-闭嘴
– It’s not in sync with evolution.
– Shut up.
你打算怎样?
How do we get rid of him?
-你想毙了他吗?
-会太大声
– Do you want to shoot him?
– It’s a little noisy.
-砍死他?
-太冷血了吧?
– Do you want to stab him?
– That’s a little cold-blooded.
-你想不想杀他?
-我砍死他,我有刀
– Do you want to kill him or not?
– I’ll cut him. I got a blade.
这样才对
That’s the spirit.
打得发吗?
Do they fire?
当然可以
Of course they fire.
你怎知?
那是复♥制♥品
But how do you know?
They’re replicas.
你对复♥制♥品懂多少?
What do you know about replicas?
你搞什么鬼?
What the fuck are you doing, Solomon?
你想知道打不打得发啊
You wanted to know
whether they worked.
我又没叫你在车内试,混♥蛋♥
I didn’t mean try it in the car,
Sol, you arsehole!
那能干嘛?帮他剔牙?
What are you gonna do with that,
pick his teeth?
把牛油擦干净然后放好
后面有把真正的刀
Wipe the butter off and put it away.
There’s a proper blade back there.
牛只八千年前才开始驯化
Cows have only been domesticated
in the last 8000 years.
在那之前,它们还横冲直撞
Before, they were running
around mad as lorries.
人类的消化系统
还不完全适应乳制品
The human digestive system hasn’t
got used to any dairy products yet.
我咧,你看了什么书啊?
Well, fuck me, Tommy.
What have you been reading?
我帮你吧
Let me do you a favour.
糟糕
Whoops.
你要刀吗?
You. Want a knife?
不是我,我不会用刀
No, not me.
I wouldn’t know what to do.
只是一把刀子,老天
It’s a knife, for God’s sake.
你叉子工厂怎么为生的?
What’s kept your fork company
all these years?
刀锋、刀背
要讲解吗?
The sharp side, a blunt side.
What do you want, a lesson?
那是老布?
Is that Boris?
泰隆,看你干的好事
Oh, Tyrone, what have you done?
老洛呢?
What about Rosebud?
你要带他一起走也行
Well, you can bring him
with you if you like.
带哪个部位?
But which bit would you like?
他们出来了
They’re getting out.
躲好,跟踪他们
Get down and follow them.
躲起来
Cover yourself up, Avi.
别太引人注意
You’re making a scene.
抱歉太引人注意了
I’m sorry for causing a scene, Tony.
你不能带狗去
Whoa, you are not taking
that dog with you, Vince.
我不能丢下他吧?
I can’t leave him in here, can I?
给我一桶黑啤酒,房♥东
Pint of the black stuff, landlord.
我以为你要去清理一下
厕所在后面
I thought you wanted to get
cleaned up. Bathroom’s back there.
-他门没关
-不该觉得那是个好主意
– He’s left the door open.
– Shouldn’t think that’s a good idea.
我们该进去吗?
Should we go in?
我不想进去,他很危险
I don’t want to go in there.
He’s a dangerous bastard.
他嗑过太多药了
Taken too many disco biscuits
in the heat of Russian disputations.
跟得了狂牛症没两样
He’s got as many of these nuts
as he has those nuts.
我不管他是狂牛还是疯狗
I don’t care if
he’s got fucking hazelnuts.
我要一把好枪,我不管
I want a gun that works,
and I’m gonna tell him.
天啊,你真有胆量
My God, Tommy, you certainly
got those minerals.
趁德国人还没追来之前快走
Well, come on, then
before “zee” Germans get here.
你告诉他谁是负责的
You just tell him who’s in charge.
老布…
Boris…
你真有种
You certainly told him.
醉鳟酒吧
The Drowning Trout.
快来接我们
Come and pick us up.
狗头
And Doug…
快点
…sharpish.
我不想吵我也不想喂你子弹
I don’t want a fuss or to put
a bullet in your face…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!