…so if I am not rushing you…
慢慢来,入境要随俗
Slow down, Franky, my son.
When in Rome.
我不在境内
I am not in Rome, Doug.
我很急
I am in a rush.
我要去赌场
I got to make the bookies.
赌场?
Bookies?
-你要赌什么?
-炸♥药♥哈里
– What are you betting on?
– Bomber Harris.
地下拳手?
The unlicensed boxer?
你有内线消息吗?
Do you know something that I don’t?
朋友,我知道的可多了
Bubbe, I probably know
a lot you don’t.
他坏到骨子去了,对吧?泰隆
He’s bad to the bone,
ain’t you, Tyrone?
当然
Of course I am.
泰隆负责开车
他上过越野赛车的课
Tyrone will drive for us. He’s
done a rally driving course.
当然
Of course I have.
我不要那狗口水滴在我车上
I don’t want that dog
dribbling on my seats.
你的车?
Your seats?
泰隆,这是赃车
Tyrone, this is a stolen car, mate.
我开的车就是我的车
While I’m at the wheel, it’s my car…
不准让那狗的口水滴在车上
可以吗?
…so stop that dog dribbling
on my seats. All right?
你怎会喜欢它,它去哪?
I can’t believe you found it.
Where’d it go?
回去找吉普赛人了
It went back to the gyppos.
闭嘴,它怎么找得到?
Shut up.
And how could it find them?
不知,我又不是狗
Well, I don’t know.
I’m not a dog, Sol.
问它吧
Ask him.
它像是个灯塔一样
It’s like he’s
a fucking homing beacon.
刹车踩轻一点
Steady on the brakes.
我以为你说他开车很行的
I thought you said
he could drive, Sol.
别管我
管好那只狗
Don’t worry about me. Just worry
about that dog on my seats.
好吗?
All right?
干嘛?
What?
你说他很会轧车的
他这算轧车吗?
You said he was a getaway driver.
What the fuck can he get away from?
别担心泰隆,必要时他就很行
Don’t worry about Tyrone.
He can move when he has to.
想想怎么找枪吧
Worry about getting us a gun.
那是什么?
What’s that?
霰弹枪
This is a shotgun, Sol.
这枪是打飞机的
It’s a fucking
anti-aircraft gun, Vincent.
-我想吓唬人,不是吗?
-吓个屁啦
– I want to raise pulses, don’t I?
– You’ll raise hell, never mind pulses.
那看来不像地下赌场
That does not look like a bookies.
干嘛停这?
干嘛不停那?
Why’d we stop here? What’s the
matter with that space over there?
太窄了
It’s too tight.
太窄?
Too tight?
那里够停一台大型喷射机
You could land a
jumbo-fucking-jet in there.
别招惹他
他是行家,对吧?
Leave him alone.
He’s a natural. Ain’t you, Tyrone?
当然
Of course I am.
行家个屁,你搞什么?
A natural fucking idiot.
Tyrone, what’ve you done?
是啊,你搞什么?
Yeah, Tyrone, what have you done?
让我分心就会这样
Look, you hassle me,
you see what happens.
没关系,不,别移了
It’s all right.
No, don’t move it now.
别人会看到的
你干嘛这样?
People’ll see the damage.
Why’d you do that?
我没看到
I didn’t see it.
那是辆四吨♥的卡车
不是一包花生
It’s a four-ton truck. It’s not like
it’s a packet of fucking peanuts.
角度很怪
It was at a funny angle.
它停在你后面
It’s behind you, Tyrone.
倒车时,要看后面
Whenever you reverse,
things come from behind you.
管好你的狗
Control that dog as well.
-把狗拉开
-把狗拉开
– Get that dog off him.
– Get it off me.
把玩具拿来
它上次玩了之后就没叫
Give me that squeaky toy.
It shut him up last time.
别抢
Don’t snatch.
它吞不下去的
He can’t swallow the whole ball.
是啊
Yeah.
你干嘛…
Why the fuck…
让炫ㄎㄚ乔治在…
…did you put Gorgeous George…
跟炸♥药♥对决的两天前…
…into a bare-knuckle boxing match…
上场去打不戴拳套的拳赛?
…two days before
he had to fight The Bomber?
对手不起眼,我以为他不会受伤
He was half his size.
I didn’t expect him to get hurt.
你让他上场打不戴拳套的拳赛
You put the man into
a bare-knuckle boxing match.
你到底在想什么?
What the fuck did you expect?
不爽还有按♥摩♥?
A grease-down and a shiatsu?
谁让你不爽?
Who took the jam out of your doughnut?
是你让我不爽,汤米
You took the fucking jam
out of my doughnut.
是你
You did.
你说要做个好买♥♥卖♥♥
You said get a good deal.
我忘了衡量…
I fail to recognize
the correlation…
损失一万、乔治住院和…
…between losing 10 grand,
hospitalizing Gorgeous…
好买♥♥卖♥♥的相关性
…and a good deal.
我要怎么跟红发阿托说?
How’ll we explain this to Brick Top?
这拳赛打不成了?
That his fight won’t happen?
换拳手啊
We replace the fighter.
祈祷他不会注意到?
Oh, and hope he doesn’t notice?
我们又能换谁?
Who the fuck will we
replace him with?
枪管约翰…
What about John The Gun?
或疯拳威利?
Or Mad Fist Willy?
你消息还真不灵通,不是吗?
You’re not Mr. Current Affairs,
are you?
疯拳威利疯了
Mad Fist went mad…
枪管约翰自杀了
…and The Gun shot himself.
天啊
Jesus.
什么?
What?
用吉普赛人吧
Let’s use the fucking pikey.
-你出多少?
-一万
– How much you gonna pay us?
– 10 K.
妈的,也没什么赚头嘛
Me bollocks. Lose more
than that running for the bus.
好吧
All right.
为露营车
I’ll do it for a caravan.
为什么?
A what?
露营车
A caravan.
-要最好的
-想要露营车的是我们
– Top of the range and all that.
– It was us that wanted a caravan.
这个不好吗?
Anyway, what’s wrong with this one?
不是为我,是为我妈妈
It’s not for me.
It’s for me ma.
你的谁?
Your what?
他妈
His ma.
红发阿托经营地下赌场
Brick Top runs an illegal bookies.
只要有看头的他们都赌
They take bets on anything
that involves blood and pain.
我现在换拳手
Now I’m changing fighters…
他会利用情势
…and Brick Top’s gonna

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!