这是露营区
It’s a campsite.
那是一万,有钱找也不错
You’ve got 10 grand, and
it would be nice to see change.
-香肠好了没?
-再五分钟
– What’s happening with them sausages?
– Five minutes.
你五分钟前说两分钟就好的
It was two minutes five minutes ago.
他们不是吉普赛人吧?
They ain’t pikeys, are they?
我讨厌吉普赛人
I fucking hate pikeys.
你太敏感了
You’re a sensitive boy, Tommy.
天啊,等一等
Fuck me. Hold tight.
-那是什么?
-皮带啊
– What’s that?
– It’s me belt.
不,你裤子里有管枪
No, Tommy. There’s a gun
in your trousers.
-你干嘛在裤里塞枪?
-防身啊
– What’s a gun doing in your trousers?
– It’s for protection.
防谁?
Protection from what?
德国人吗?
“Zee” Germans?
你坐下时轰掉老二怎么办?
What’s to stop it blowing your
bollocks off when you sit?
-哪来的?
-刀疤老布
– Where did you get it?
– Boris The Blade.
那个奸诈的俄♥国♥佬
You mean Boris the sneaky,
fucking Russian.
很重,不是吗?
Heavy, isn’t it?
重才好
Heavy is good.
“稍早以前”
重才可靠
Heavy is reliable.
万一打不发,还能拿来ㄏㄤ人
If it doesn’t work,
you can always hit him with it.
刀疤老布,又名闪弹老布
Boris The Blade,
or Boris The Bullet-Dodger.
像苏联镰刀一样弯曲
像划过的锤子一样强硬
Bent as the Soviet sickle and
hard as the hammer that crosses it.
这混♥蛋♥的命真够硬
Apparently, it’s just impossible
to kill the bastard.
回到我搭档汤米身上
Back to my partner, Tommy.
汤米负责另外的生意…
Tommy runs the other business…
摆台子
…the slot machines…
那让我们混得下去
还能让炫ㄎㄚ乔治打拳
…which keeps rain off our heads
and gloves on Gorgeous’ hands.
但汤米有点心不在焉
However, Tommy’s a little preoccupied
with protection at present.
好,我要了
All right, I’ll take it.
汤米对枪起兴趣是有原因的
There’s a reason for Tommy’s newfound
enthusiasm for firearms.
迟早,在地下拳击场
你会遇上那原因…
Sooner or later, in unlicensed boxing,
you have to deal with that reason:
红发阿托
Brick Top.
如果那不值得一赌
我就不知道什么值得了
If that’s not worth a bet,
I don’t know what is.
-他看来不坏吧?
-他看起来很行
– He doesn’t look bad, does he?
– No, he looks great.
他不会让你失望的
He’ll do you proud.
你觉得不让我失望
是人们该为我做的吗?
You reckon that’s what people should
do for me, Gary? Do me proud?
你应得的
It’s what you deserve.
别对我摇尾逢迎
Pull your tongue out of my arsehole.
狗才那样
Dogs do that.
你不是狗吧?
You’re not a dog, are you?
不,我不是
No. No, I’m not.
但是…
However…
你有狗的特性
…you do have all the characteristics
of a dog, Gary.
可惜不忠心
All except loyalty.
传说他喜欢用电击棒
It’s rumoured that his favourite means
of dispatch involves a stun gun…
塑胶袋、胶带
还有一群猪把人挂掉
…a plastic bag, a roll of tape
and a pack of hungry pigs.
我说你还真是个烂人
You’re a ruthless little cunt, Liam.
I’ll give you that.
我没空理会抓耙子
But I got no time for grouses.
把他拿去喂猪
Feed him to the pigs, Errol.
你们他妈的看什么看?
What the fuck are you two looking at?
跟他打交道
你得确保自己不会欠他什么
If you got to deal with him, just
make sure you don’t end up owing him.
你要是欠他
Then you’re in his debt.
你就玩完了
Which means, you’re in his pocket.
到时,你就死定了
And once you’re in that,
you ain’t ever coming out.
听说他打拳很行,我要用他
I hear he’s a good fighter,
so I’ll use him.
我这算帮你
I’ll be doing you a favour, boy.
其实是我在帮他
What he means is,
I’m doing him a favour.
大家都知道我的拳赛从不作假
不像他的
Because everybody knows nobody takes
a dive in my fights. Unlike his.
阿洛,我想他不喜欢我
Here, Errol, I don’t think
he likes me.
你不喜欢我,对吧?
You don’t like me, do you?
我不懂你什么意思
Don’t know what you mean.
我超想闪人的,真是臭毙了
I do know I can’t wait to get
out of here. It stinks.
我的拳赛会在条子发觉之前
准时结束
My fights finish prompt so we can get
out before the authorities find out.
好好打,我会给你好处
Play your cards right
and I’ll sort you out.
带我出去就好
You can sort me out by showing me out.
在拳击世界里讨生活不易
所以有时…
It’s hard to make a living
in boxing, so now and then…
得违背自己的原则
…you do something
against your principles.
基本上,你得忘记自己有原则
Basically, you have to forget
you got any.
这是兰开夏猪吗?
Are they Lancashire pigs?
谁在跟你讲话?
Who’s talking to you?
对了,红发阿托很喜欢汤姆
Oh, yeah, Tommy.
Brick Top loves Tommy.
别让我失望了
Don’t let me down.
你不想让我失望吧?
You don’t want to let me down, do you?
拳赛见
See you ringside.
老布,四指老法…
Boris, Franky-fucking-Four Fingers…
有颗拳头大的钻石
…has a diamond the size of a fist.
我说过在他随身手提箱里
I have told you it’s in the briefcase
connected to his arm.
我要他去找你买♥♥枪
I sent him to you to buy a gun.
你还要我怎样,帮你做了他?
What more do you want me to do,
hit him for you?
你也别做了他
But don’t you hit him either.
不能让老美知道是老俄干的
Americans can’t know it was Russian.
事后会牵连我的
It will come back to me.
那我应该怎么做?
就想想你是我的好兄弟吧
You’re my brother, so think like it.
“伦敦安特卫普”
找别人去偷那颗石头
Get somebody else to steal that stone!
我只是不想之后被牵连到
I don’t want it getting back to me.
别做掉他,那会惹人怀疑
And don’t have him killed.
It will raise suspicion.
别派猪头去办事
So don’t use idiots for the job.
他在伦敦只待几天
他接着就去纽约…
He’ll stay in London a couple of
days before he goes to New York…
动作要快,知道吗?
…so move quick. Okay?
好,我认识一些兄弟
还有件事
One more thing.
可能有帮助
It might help.
他喜欢赌
He loves to gamble.
“纽约”
86克拉?
Eighty-six carats?
切工、色泽都棒
Brilliant cut, beautiful make.
“伦敦”
美呆了
A beautiful stone.
干的好
You’re a good boy, Franky.
干的好,你何时回来?
And you did a real good job.
Now when do you get back?
我得在这处理些碎钻
待几天,卖♥♥个好价钱
I got to move the two-grainers here,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!