除非你把东西给我
否则等着下地狱吧
…but unless you give me what
I want there will be fucking murders.
你叫什么?
What’s your name?
毙了他
Shoot him.
把枪放开
Let go of the gun!
看来你是老大
So, you’re obviously the big dick…
旁边都是走狗
…and that, on either side of you,
are your balls.
走狗有两种
There are two types of balls:
有种的和没种的
There are big brave balls,
and there are little faggot balls.
这算是你的遗言了
These are your last words
so make them a prayer.
男人下面的头很勇猛
Dicks have drive
and clarity of vision…
但并不聪明
…but they’re not clever.
碰到妞就立刻强硬起来
They smell pussy and they want
a piece of the action.
你以为你找到好货色
And you thought you smelled
some good old pussy…
就带着这两个没种的走狗
…and have brought your
two little faggot balls along…
想好好的爽一下
但你头昏眼花了
…for a good old time. But
you’ve got your parties muddled up.
这里没女人
There’s no pussy here…
你开始巴不得自己是女人
…just a dose that’ll make you wish
you were born a woman.
就像老二…
Like a prick…
都会回缩
…you’re having second thoughts.
你在退缩
You’re shrinking.
这两个走狗也跟你一起缩
And your two little balls
are shrinking with you.
你的枪侧面刻了“复♥制♥品”
The fact that you’ve got “Replica”
written on the side of your gun…
复♥制♥品
事实上我的枪侧面刻了…
…and the fact that
I’ve got “Desert Eagle.50″…
“沙漠之鹰.50”
…written on the side of mine…
“沙漠之鹰.50”
这该会让你立刻失控
…should precipitate
双脚发软
…your balls into shrinking,
along with your presence.
现在…
Now…
滚开
…fuck off.
把门锁上
Lock the door.
锁上
Lock it!
把箱子给我
Give me the case.
休想
Fuck you.
开枪啊
Shoot me.
我会开枪
I will. I’ll shoot you.
把箱子给我,或是开枪
Pass me case or I shoot you.
知道吗?
You know what?
你也去死吧
Fuck you too.
开枪啊,你会帮我一个忙的
死俄♥国♥佬
Go ahead and shoot me. You’d be doing
me a favour, you Russian fuck.
把枪放下
You! Drop guns.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
把枪放下
You drop your gun!
好吧
Okay.
老艾…
Avi…
趴下
…pull your socks up!
-泰隆?
-够了,我们走
– Tyrone?
– Fuck it. We’re out of here.
箱子给我
Give me case.
老艾…
Avi…
-箱子呢?
-把枪拿开
…where’s the case?
– Put the gun away.
老布在这干嘛?
What’s Boris doing here?
老布,你在这干嘛?
Boris, what are you doing here?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
箱子呢?
Where’s the case?
-你这个小人
-别乱说
– You piece of crap.
– Don’t take the piss, Boris.
我告诉你
I’ll show you.
去你的
Fuck you!
就差一点了
Almost had it.
真♥他♥妈♥的
For fuck’s sake.
你们都去死吧
Fuck you and all.
走运的家伙
You lucky bastard.
天啊,完美无瑕
Jeez, it’s flawless.
别动心,那是红发阿托的
Don’t get attached to it.
It’s going to Brick Top.
把狗留下
Leave the dog here.
-我们为何不离开?
-人生苦短啊
– Sol, why don’t we just leave?
– Because life’s too short, Vincent…
阿托不爽就人生真的很短了
…and it’ll get a lot shorter
if Brick Top wishes.
-把狗留下来
-我会把狗留下来
– Now leave that dog here.
– I’m gonna leave the dog here.
不用担心
Don’t worry about it!
要是那狗弄坏东西,你就得赔
And if that pikey mutt does
any damage, you’re gonna pay.
没关系
It’s okay.
坐下
Sit down. Down.
我不想进去,我死定了
I don’t want to go in there.
You’ll never see me again.
那大家就都别进去
Well, we won’t if you don’t.
把钻石给我…
All right, you give me the stone…
我拿给他,好吗?
…and I will give it
to Brick Top. Yeah?
好吗?等一等,它不好拿
All right. Give me a minute.
It’s a bit fiddly.
它在里面干嘛?
Why is it down there?
我放在那因为我怕被人抢
Well, I put it down there
in case we got mugged.
你是外星人啊?
You ain’t from this planet, are you?
谁会抢两个坐在烂车里
Who is gonna mug two black fellas
holding pistols…
拿着两把枪的黑鬼?
…sat in a car that’s worth less
than your shirt?
钢弹牙东尼和他的沙漠之鹰.50
Bullet-Tooth Tony and his friend,
Desert Eagle.50.
他们跟这有什么关系?
What have they got to do
with anything?
他们都在瞪着我
They’re both staring straight at me.
你们真是超级笨蛋
You should never underestimate
the predictability of stupidity.
下车
Now, out of the car.
丢下玩具枪
And leave your water pistols behind.
跟他说钻石在店里
Look, just tell him the stone’s back
at the office.
我会想办法
I’ll think of something.
他干嘛冒汗?
Why’s he sweating?
算了
Oh, never mind.
汤米,你干嘛冒汗?
Tommy, why is your skin leaking?
-我有点担心
-担心什么?
– I’m a little worried, actually.
– Worried about what?
万一吉普赛人又凸锤怎么办?
What happens if the gypsy knocks
the other man out?
他凸锤过一次,对吧?
I mean, he’s done it before,
hasn’t he?
我们会被宰掉拿去喂猪
We get murdered before we leave the
building, and we get fed to the pigs.
很高兴你有同感
I’m glad to see you’re climbing
the walls in fucking anxiety.
抱歉,我不信任吉普赛人
Pardon my cynicism,
but I don’t exactly trust the pikey.
别以为我信任他们
Don’t think I haven’t thunk
about that one.
他母亲葬礼就在今晚
上帝保佑她
It’s his mum’s funeral tonight.
God bless her.
这些吉普赛人葬礼时爱喝酒
You know those gypsies
like a drink at a wake.
我不担心米奇会击倒别人
I’m not worried about whether Mickey
knocks the other man out.
我担心他撑不到第四局
I’m worried about whether he makes it
to the fourth round.
要是他撑不到第四局呢?
What if he doesn’t make it

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!