You little bugger.
-大家伙不一起来?
-他要看车
– Is the big fella not coming with us?
– He’s minding the car.
-他拿我们当贼啊?
-不是那样的
– What does he think we are, thieves?
– No, nothing like that.
-他只是喜欢看车
-好狗,你喜欢狗吗?
– He just likes looking after cars.
– Good dags. Do you like dags?
-壕沟?
-什么?
– Dags?
– What?
-是狗
-狗,你喜欢狗?
– Yeah, dags.
– Dags. You like dags?
是狗啊
Oh, dogs.
我喜欢
Sure, I like dags.
-我更喜欢露营车
-欢迎之至
– I like caravans more.
– You’re very welcome.
吉普赛人超会做生意
Pikeys are well-known for their
skills of negotiation in business.
也许这是为什么他们
像那样讲话
It’s probably why
they talk like that…
让你搞不清楚他们说什么
…so you can’t follow
what’s being said.
但汤米若能杀价买♥♥到车
But if Tommy can get the caravan
for less than the price asked…
回来就有霜淇淋吃
…on his return
there will be ice cream.
好狗,好血统
Good dog, good family.
它会想家,但很快就好
He’ll get a little homesick,
but he’ll get over it.
改天见了…
See you later, lads. See you, boss.
是啊,改天见
All right, Mickey. Laters.
没啥好担心的
I don’t see what the fuss is about.
他们人都很好
They aren’t bad fellas.
银货两讫了
The deal was, you bought it
how you saw it.
听着
我已尽量帮你了
Look, I’ve helped you as much
as I’m going to help you.
你看那车,建议你干脆用它
See that car? Use it.
趁你还能落跑时快跑吧
You should fuck off now while
you still got the legs to carry you.
没人会带大块头…
Nobody brings you…
来除非是想耍手段
…unless they’re trying
to say something without talking.
钱还我们,车还你
Just give our money back
and you can keep your caravan.
我♥干♥嘛要没轮子的车?
Why do I want a caravan
that’s got no wheels?
-你想动手?
-想都别想
– You want to settle this with a fight?
– Over my dead body.
走啊…
Now, go on! Go on!
不准你打架
你一动手就出事
I’ll not have you fighting!
You know what happens when you fight!
扶她去坐
Get her to sit down.
老天
For fuck’s sake!
要钱?
我没搞你
Want the money?
I ain’t fucked you.
要钱就打一场
你跟我
I’ll fight you for it. You and me.
这才有看头
So that’s the kind of fight
it’ll be.
投降吧
You want to stay down.
投降吧
You want to stay down!
跪地求饶吧
Get back down and fucking stay down.
你等着投降吧
I promise you, you want to stay down.
知道吗?死胖子拳头还不赖
Deadly kick for a fat fucker,
you know that?
混♥蛋♥
Cheeky bastard.
-好了
-大家扶他起来
– Okay, lads.
– Get him on his feet.
投降吧
Get back down…
下一拳你挂定了
…or you will not be coming up
next time.
去你的
Bollocks to you.
真受不了,我要走了
This is sick. I’m out of here.
哪都别去,胖子
You’re not going anywhere,
you thick lump.
打完才准走
You stay until the job’s done.
结果耍嘴皮、刺青的吉普赛人
It turned out that the sweet-talking,
tattoo-sporting pikey…
竟是不戴拳套拳赛的冠军
…was a gypsy bare-knuckle
boxing champion.
他是个难缠的对手
Which makes him harder
than a coffin nail.
现在汤米的脑里只想着…
Right now that’s the last thing
on Tommy’s mind.
要是炫ㄎㄚ再不醒来
If Gorgeous doesn’t wake up
in the next few minutes
汤米也会跟着完蛋
…Tommy knows he’ll be buried
with him.
为何吉普赛人会要解释
Why would the gypsies
want to explain…
有一个人在他们的营地挂掉?
…why a man died in their campsite?
除了他们会埋尸拔营
Not when they can bury the pair
of them and just move camp.
这不像是他们有户口,是吗?
It’s not like they got
social security numbers, is it?
汤米这家伙
Tommy, “The Tit”…
一直在祈祷了
…is praying.
如果他没有
And if he isn’t…
他最好开始祈祷了
…he fucking should be.
烂人
Bad Boy.
-阿索
-慢慢来
– Sol.
– Easy.
不,这是假货
No, it’s a moissanite.
什么?
A what?
就是假钻石
A moissanite is an artificial
diamond, Lincoln.
很容易分辨的
It’s Mickey Mouse.
是假的
Spurious.
不是真的
Not genuine.
它根本…
And it’s worth…
不值钱
…fuck-all.
烂人,叫你当混混就好了
Bad Boy, I keep telling you,
stick to being a gangster.
这生意让我跟阿索来
Leave this game to me and Sol.
回头见
Laters.
那是什么
What is that, Vince?
狗啊
This is a dog, Sol.
不准你把它带进来
You are not bringing
that thing in here.
它只是条狗
It’s only a fucking dog.
-哪来的?
-吉普赛人
– Where’d you get it?
– The gyppos.
拿去
Here.
它是买♥♥金子送的
They threw it in with the moody gold.
你知道的,他们做生意老是附送狗
You know gyppos, Sol. They’re always
throwing dogs in with deals.
它最好乖点
It better not be dangerous.
你现在又干嘛?
What do you think you’re doing now?
我要它习惯店里,不是吗?
I want him to get used
to the shop, don’t I?
阻止这只狗
Stop the dog!
过来…
Come back!
好,老布?
All right, Boris?
-别担心狗
-我不担心
– Don’t worry about the dog.
– I’m not.
需要帮忙吗?
What can I do for you?
我有工作给你
I have a job for you.
我早有了
I already have a job.
半天给五万
Fifty grand for half a day’s work.
说吧
Go on.
我要你抢个地下赌场
I want you to hold up a bookies.
从俄♥国♥来的爱心?
From Russia with love, eh?
我有货要卖♥♥
I have stones to sell…
还要找很多人接头
…fat to chew and many men
to see about many ducks…
我这不是在逼你….

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!