Of course, we shall want to choose them ourselves.
你应该有多样性的选择吧
You do have a certain variety, don’t you?
当然 源源不绝
Yes. Inexhaustible.
斯巴达格斯 待会儿要举♥行♥一场生死战
Spartacus, there’s going to be a fight to the death.
-一决生死 -你怎么知道的
-To the death? -How do you know?
我听到马塞拉斯 跟一名卫兵说的
I heard Marcellus tell one of his guards.
-谁要上场 -我不知道
-Who fights? -I don’t know.
一决生死
To the death.
万一他们安排 我们比试怎么办
What if they matched you and me?
他们不会的
They won’t.
要是他们会呢
What if they did?
你会跟我格斗吗
Would you fight?
我别无选择 你也一样
I’d have to. So would you.
你会试着杀死我吗
Would you try to kill me?
是的 我会
Yes, I’d kill.
我会试着活…
I’d try to save…
我会想办法活下去 你也一样
I’d try to stay alive and so would you.
所有的斗剑士 到训练区集♥合♥
All gladiators up to the training area.
有访客想要来参观
Some visitors want to admire you.
在我面前排成一行
Form a line right here in front of me.
女士们 希望现在选择参赛者吗
Would Your Excellencies care to make your selection now?
克萝迪亚
Claudia.
他们都很出色
They’re magnificent.
海莲娜女士…
For you, Lady Helena…
我可否建议你选柏克斯
may I suggest Praxus?
他是名符其实的老虎
A veritable tiger.
我不喜欢他
I don’t like him.
-我比较喜欢那个 -哪一个
-I prefer that one. -Which one?
大卫
David?
魁克斯 是的
Crixus, yes.
马塞拉斯 奎克斯用短剑
Marcellus, Crixus for the short sword.
你见过这样的肩膀吗 狄奈赛斯
Have you ever seen such a pair of shoulders? Dionysius!
我承认他个子矮小 但他非常结实 强壮
I admit he’s small, but he’s very compact and extremely strong.
我承认他个子矮小 但他非常结实 强壮
In fact, he looks…
他在竞技场上 看起来个子比较大
He looks smaller here than he does in the actual arena.
就视觉上来说
Optical.
-我要选他 -加利诺
-Give me that one. -Galino.
是的 没错 加利诺
Yes, yes. Galino.
你的眼光真锐利 如果我可以自愿献上…
You have a shrewd eye, Your Pulchritude, if I may permit myself the…
加利诺
Galino.
事实上 学校里的每个人
Practically every man in this school
都是用色雷斯剑的专家
is an expert with a Thracian sword…
但三叉戟却是很难见到的武器
but the trident is something very rare these days.
我可否建议…
May I suggest…
衣索比亚人
the Ethiopian?
国内的衣索比亚人为数不多
There are very few Ethiopians in the country.
他们被公认为 使用三叉戟的专家
Ethiopians are recognized as masters of the trident.
我要选他
I’ll take him.
卓霸 不 我只会向您推荐最好的
Draba? Oh, no. For you I want only the best…
我要最漂亮的
I want the most beautiful.
我要那个大黑个
I’ll take the big black one.
很好 卓霸
Very good.
全学校只有一个人
Only one man in the entire school…
有机会使用色雷斯剑 抵挡三叉戟
stands a chance with the Thracian knife against the trident.
那里
There.
-海莲娜女士 在那里 -他看起来不合适
-Over there, Lady Helena. -He’s impertinent!
-我要选他 -不合适 而且是个胆小的懦夫
-I’ll take him. -Impertinent, and a coward to boot.
鞭打他
Have him flogged!
海莲娜女士 那边 利比亚之兽
Over there, Lady Helena. The beast of Libya.
我喜欢懦夫
I prefer the coward.
斯巴达格斯 如果两个人都受伤 拒绝继续格斗的话
If both men are down and refuse to continue to fight…
你的训练员会像杀鸡一样 切开他们的喉咙
your trainer will slit their throats like chickens.
-不会作假 -作假 在我的学校
-We want no tricks. -Tricks? At the school of Batiatus?
马塞拉斯 听到指示了吧 记住了
You heard the instruction, Marcellus? Remember it.
我替他们必须在酷热中格斗 感到难过
I feel so sorry for the poor things in all this heat.
别让他们穿令人窒息的长袍
Don’t put them in those suffocating tunics.
让他们穿够庄重的衣服即可
Let them wear just enough for modesty.
女士 不论穿什么 他们都会感谢你
Whatever they wear, Lady, they’ll bless your name.
其他的人回去
Back, the rest ofyou!
-我们的选择让你觉得失望 -不
-Our choosing has bored you? -No.
相当刺♥激♥ 我觉得很兴奋
Most exciting. I tingle.
别让我们待在阳光下
Do let’s get out of the sun.
我可否领各位大人 到观众席去
May I conduct Your Magnificences to the gallery now?
一个偷听者 哦 天哪
An eavesdropper. Oh, the god!
我到底得离罗马多远 才能躲避这张狡猾的脸
How far from Rome must I go to avoid that cunning face?
柯萨斯 别谈论奎格斯了 他真是令人讨厌
Crassus, don’t talk about Gracchus. He’s so hateful.
对奎格斯来说 憎恨贵族阶级是种职业
For Gracchus, hatred of the patrician class is a profession…
还是种不错的职业
and not such a bad one, either.
还有谁能当暴民的领袖
How else can one become master of the mob
并且是罗马的第一议员呢
and first senator of Rome?
柯萨斯 这个话题好无聊
Crassus, it’s so boring.
我相信那女孩擦了香水
I believe that girl smells of perfume.
不论是什么 她闻起来令人愉快
Whatever it is, she smells most delectable.
你不能防止奴隶偷东西 除非把他们锁起来
You can’t keep slaves from stealing these days unless you chain them.
像她这样美丽的奴隶 用不着偷东西
When a slave’s as pretty as she is, she doesn’t have to steal.
她自然会受到关照
An arrangement is made.
如果她的脚踝很漂亮…
If her ankles are good…
你可以确定 她会得到关照
you could be sure an arrangement was made!
-主人 -天哪 一场大灾难
-Master! -Good heavens, a catastrophe!
-我被膏抹了 -你这个妓♥女♥
-I’ve been anointed! -You trollop!
我认为你是故意的
I believe you did that on purpose.
只是场意外 女孩 过来
It was an accident. Come here, girl.
不用害怕
Don’t be frightened.
-你从哪来的 -大不列颠
-What country are you from? -Britannia.
你当奴隶有多久了
How long have you been a slave?
从我13岁开始
Since I was thirteen.
你受过相当的教育
You have a certain education.
我第一个主人 让我教他的孩子读书
My first master had me tutored for his children.
我喜欢她 她有个性
I like her. She has spirit.
-我要买♥♥下她 -大人 您要买♥♥她
-I’ll buy her. -Buy her, Your Magnificence?
我在她身上投资了不少钱
I have spent quite a lot of money on her.
没错 我一点也不怀疑 两千元
Yes, I’ve no doubt of it. Two thousand sesterces.
两千 她会在您的轿旁侍候
Two thou… She’ll be waiting at your litter.
不 我不希望她的脚 因为走路而受伤
No, I don’t want her feet spoilt by walking.
下次你的管家去罗马时 再把她送过来
Send her to Rome with your steward the next time he has to go there.
他明天就带着她出发
He leaves tomorrow and the girl with him.
拿酒来 还不谢谢你的贵人
More wine. And thank your gods!
你在刺♥激♥我 柯萨斯 我不该再对你好了
You provoke me, Crassus. I shan’t be nice to you any more!
-为何要让我痛苦 -你是如此的富有
-Why distress me so much? -You’re horribly rich.
而且你也是我弟弟的朋友中
Yet you’re the only one of my brother’s friends…
唯一还没有送他结婚礼物的人
who hasn’t given him a wedding present.
我只是想等到最适当的时机
I was saving it for a more suitable moment.
拿着 把这个给他
Here. Give it to him, child.
这是什么
What is it?
此刻开始 你的先生就是 罗马守卫部队的指挥官
As from this moment, your husband is commander of the garrison of Rome.
太棒了
Wonderful!
我不知道要如何才能报答你
I don’t know how I shall ever be able to repay you.
时间会提供答案的
Time will solve that mystery.
-罗马的守卫 -没错
-The garrison of Rome. -Yes.
罗马唯一可以制衡 奎格斯和元老院的力量
The only power in Rome strong enough to checkmate Gracchus and his senate.
你真聪明
You are clever!
把门打开
Open up.
从那个门进去
Through that door.
克萝迪亚 你必须看好他
But you will have to watch him, Claudia.
因为他偏爱奴隶女子 父亲差点剥夺他的继承权
Father almost disinherited him because of slave girls.
我们的婚姻合约上 禁止他娶妾
The marriage contract absolutely forbids a harem.
那你的小轿夫呢
What about your litter bearers?
毕竟 她们虽全部未满20岁
After all, every one of them is under 20…
身材却已经完全发育
and taller than they should be.
她帮你订了相当高的标准 不是吗
She sets rather a high standard for you, does she?
殿下 随您高兴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!