成名之路
广场饭店
各位花栗鼠准备要唱歌♥了吗
All right, you chipmunks. Ready to sing your song?
-好了 -唱吧
-I’ll say we are! -Yeah. Let’s sing it now.
好了吗 赛门 -好了
-Okay, Simon? -Okay.
-好了吗 席奥多 -好了
-Okay, Theodore? -Okay.
好了吗 艾文 艾文
Okay, Alvin? Alvin?
-艾文 -好了啦
-Alvin! -Okay!
圣诞佳节快到了
Christmas, Christmas time is near?
送礼的欢乐季节到了
Time for toys and time for cheer?
我们很乖 但快忍♥不住了
We’ve been good but we can’t last?
圣诞节快快来
Hurry, Christmas Hurry fast?
我要一架小飞机
Want a plane that loops the loop?
我要一个呼啦圈
Me, I want a hula hoop?
我们快等不及了
We can hardly stand the wait?
圣诞节 别迟到
Please, Christmas Don’t be late?
你想当艾提斯芬奇 很好
You wanna be Atticus Finch.
-“1969年 圣地牙哥” -我喜欢他
-Oh, that makes me feel so good! -I like him.
-为什么 -他很诚实
-Why? -Well, he’s honest.
-没错 -他仗义直言
-Yes. -He-He stands up for the right thing.
-对 -而且他是个好爸爸
-Yes. -And-And he’s a good father.
-没错 -全靠他一个人努力
-He is. -All by himself. All by himself.
-努力做什么 -养小孩
-Did what all by himself? -Raised his kids.
才没有呢 每天到他们家去的
He didn’t raise them by himself! Excuse me, who was the woman…
-那个女人是谁 -卡普妮雅
-that came to their house every day? -Calpurnia.
-卡普妮雅 没错 他还记得 -那阿波呢
-Calpurnia. He remembered! -And what about Boo?
阿波怎样 阿波雷德利是
What about Boo? I think that Boo Radley…
梅岗城故事中最有趣的角色
is one of the most interesting characters in To Kill A Mockingbird.
-对不起 我是个老师 -呃
-Excuse me. I’m a teacher. -Huh?
在正确的英文里 没有Xmas这个字
Xmas is not a word in the English language.
请你把它改成”圣诞快乐” 或”佳节快乐”
It’s either “Merry Christmas” or “Happy Holidays.”
谢谢你
Oh. Thank you.
不客气
Sure.
妈 多说一点黎薇雅的事
Mom. Tell me more about Livia.
她为了让台比留继承王位
She killed everybody off…
大开杀戒 就像尼克森
so her son Tiberius could inherit the throne… just like Nixon.
千篇一律 像我们看过的莎翁名剧
Shakespeare… Like those plays we went to see at the Old Globe.
安妮塔
Anita?

Hey, Mom.
-要不要吃东西 -不 我吃过了
-Want somethin’ to eat? -Oh, no, thanks. I already ate.
-你确定吗 我做了素肉片 -不用了 我吃过了
-Are you sure? I made soy cutlets. -I’m fine. I already ate.
等等 你接过吻
Wait. You’ve been kissing.
-我没有 -才怪
-No, I haven’t. No, I haven’t. -Yes, you have. Yes, you have.
-我看的出来 -你才看不出来
-I can tell. -You can’t tell.
我不仅看得出来 我还知道你和戴瑞接吻
Not only can I tell, I know who it is. It’s Darryl.
你衣服里藏的是什么
What you got under your coat?
不公平 我们为什么不能听 我们爱听的音乐
It’s unfair that we can’t listen to our music.
因为歌♥中全部是毒品和性滥交
It’s because it is about drugs and promiscuous sex.
赛门和卡芬葛是诗人
Simon and Garfunkel is poetry.
他们的诗中全是毒品和性滥交
Yes, it is the poetry of drugs and promiscuous sex.
亲爱的 他们抽大♥麻♥
Honey, they’re on pot.
你先是不准我们吃牛油 然后禁白糖和白面粉
First, it was butter. Then it was sugar and white flour…
培根 鸡蛋 腊肠
bacon, eggs, bologna…
摇滚乐 摩托车
rock ‘n’roll, motorcycles…
接着又因为避免过度商业化
then, it was celebrating Christmas in September…
在九月过圣诞节
when you knew it wouldn’t be commercialized.
-你还会有什么花招 -你想反抗学问
-What else are you gonna ban? -Honey, you want to rebel against knowledge.
我只是想告诉你 要如何面对现实人生
I’m trying to give you the Cliff Notes on how to live life in this world.
我们一家都是怪胎
We’re like nobody else I know!
我是大学教授 我为什么不能好好教导我的孩子
I am a college professor. Why can’t I teach my own kids?
-相信我 -达瑞说你利用学问镇♥压♥我
-Use me! -Darryl says that you use knowledge to keep me down.
他说我是个随和的人 而你却想把我们教导成
He says I’m a “yes”person and you are trying
事事与人唱反调
to raise us in a “no”environment.
显然没什么人和戴尔唱过反调
Well, clearly “no” is a word Darryl doesn’t hear much.
我不能住在这里 我恨你 连威廉都恨你
I can’t live here! I hate you! Even William hates you.
-我不恨她 -才怪 你甚至不明白事实
-I don’t hate her. -You do hate her. You don’t even know the truth.
-别这么夸张 -去你妈
-Sweetheart, don’t be a drama queen. -Feck you!
-嘿 -这是个谎言之家
-Hey! -This is a house of lies!
终于发生了
There it is.
-你姐姐说”干♥你♥妈♥” -她说”去你妈”
-Your sister used the “f” word. -I think she said “feck.”
-有什么不同 -差一个字
-What’s the difference? -The letter “U.”
你真的跟我们同年级吗
Are you really in our grade?
-是啊 -大家快来看
-Yeah. -Hey, guys, check it out.
威廉没有阴毛
William doesn’t have any pubes.
-你到底几岁啊 老兄 -他不是”老兄”
-How old are you, man? -He’s not a man.
-他是”小♥弟♥弟♥” -他连青春痘都没长
-He’s a little baby kid. -Bet he doesn’t even get zits yet.
大家都有阴毛 你是不是有什么毛病
Everyone has hair. What’s wrong with you?
-小不点 -你到底几岁
-Pipsqueak! -What’s your age, man?
-你几岁 -你真可悲
-How old are you? -You’re pathetic!
你的阴毛在哪
Where are your pubes?
我有阴毛
I had ’em.
我只是刮掉了
I shaved ’em off.
他真会说笑
He’s a funny guy!
阴毛弟 明天见
See ya, pubes.
-嗨 宝贝 -嗨
-Hey, noodle. -Hi, guys.
系好你的安全带
Put on your seat belt.
我们今天发了纪念册
We got our annuals today.
-是”收到了” -“收到”
-Received your annual. -Right, received.
我比别人小好多
I look so much younger than everyone else.
你要好好享受这段时间
Enjoy it while you can.
妈 时间到了
Mom, it’s time.
-不能等我们回家再说吗 -妈 靠边停
-Can this wait till we get home? -Mom, pull over.
告诉他实话 告诉他他几岁
Tell him the truth. Tell him how old he is.
他知道自己几岁
He knows how old he is.
但是其他的小孩 都因他年纪小取笑他
The other kids make fun of him because of how young he looks.
大家都排挤他 而且叫他”爪耙子”
Nobody includes him. They call him “The Narc”behind his back.
-真的吗 -爪耙子是什么
-They do? -What’s a narc?
-那是抓毒犯的警♥察♥ -那有什么不好
-A narcotics officer. -Well, what’s wrong with that?
别说了 没什么大不了的
Come on, you guys. It’s no big deal.
我12岁 我跳了一级
I’m twelve. She skipped me a grade.
我比他们小一岁 有什么大不了的
Big deal. I’m a year younger.
他们13岁 我12
They’re 13, I’m 12.
-对吧 -我从没告诉你
-Aren’t I? -I also put you in first grade when you were five…
-但你五岁就念小学了 -我到底几岁
-and I never told you. -So I’m how old?
你难道不明白这会在他 幼小的心灵中留下永远的伤痕
Don’t you realize that this is gonna scar him forever?
别说的这么夸张 我们必需母兼父职
Don’t be Cleopatra. We have to be both his mother and his dad.
-你逼他逼得太紧了 -我到底
-You put too much pressure on him, -How old…
以后如果他变成 很叛逆的怪胎
and when he rebels in some strange and odd way…
-你可别赖在我身上 -几岁
-don’t blame me. -Am I?
我让你跳了一级
I skipped you an extra grade.
11岁
You’re 11!
-11岁 -你直接跳读六年级
-Eleven? -So you skipped fifth grade!
五年级学不到什么
There’s too much padding in the grades. I taught elementary school.
11岁
Eleven?
你也没上过幼稚园
You also skipped kindergarten…
因为从你四岁开始 我就自己在家里给你上课
because I taught it to you when you were four.

Oh.
难怪
This explains… so much.
你剥夺了他的青春期
You’ve robbed him of an adolescence.
青春期只是促销口号♥
Adolescence is a marketing tool.
亲爱的 我知道你很期待青春期
Honey, I know you were expecting puberty…
不过你只好再忍♥一阵子了
but you’re just gonna have to shine it on for a little while.
谁需要群众
Who needs a crowd?
平凡无奇有什么了不起
Who put such a high premium on being typical?
你很独特 你比别人多两年的时间
You’re unique. You’re two years ahead of everybody.
你可以利用 多出来的时间为所欲为
Take those extra years and do what you want.
你可以到欧洲去住一年 见见世面
Go to Europe for a year. Take a look around.
看看你究竟喜欢什么
See what you like.
追随你的梦想
Follow your dream.
你仍然可以做 全国最年轻的律师
You’ll still be the youngest lawyer in the country.
你父亲知道你天资过人
Your dad was so proud of you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!