I can’t tell you things you can never understand.
但我想要了解
But I want to understand.
你不明白吗 我必须了解
Don’t you see? I must understand.
你怕他 对不对
You’re afraid of him, aren’t you?
这就是你为何要得到他的妻子
That’s why you want his wife…
藉由拥有他的东西 来减轻你的恐惧
to soothe your fear by having something he had.
当你非常害怕时 任何方法都没用的
When you’re so afraid, nothing can help.
没用的
Nothing.
到时候就知道了
We shall see.
我们可能获胜吗 斯巴达格斯
Could we have won, Spartacus?
我们有可能获胜吗
Could we ever have won?
藉着反抗他们 我们得到了胜利
Just by fighting them, we won something.
当只有一个人♥大♥声拒绝时
When just one man says, “No, I won’t”…
罗马开始害怕
Rome begins to fear.
而我们有成千上万的人♥大♥声拒绝
And we were tens of thousands who said no.
这就是让他们惊叹的地方
That was the wonder of it.
看到奴隶们从尘土中抬起头来
To have seen slaves lift their heads from the dust…
看到他们挺身站了起来
to see them rise from their knees…
抬头挺胸…
stand tall…
唱出自己的歌♥
with a song on their lips…
听到他们
to hear them…
越过山野狂呼
storm through the mountains shouting…
奔过草原歌♥唱
to hear them sing along the plains.
但他们现在都死了
And now they’re dead.
死了
Dead.
薇瑞妮亚…
Varinia…
死了
dead.
还有宝宝
And the baby.
他们全都死了
All of them.
你怕死吗 斯巴达格斯
Are you afraid to die, Spartacus?
不会比活在这个世界上糟
No more than I was to be born.
你会怕吗
Are you afraid?

Yes.
行政官万岁
Hail Counsel!
卫兵 排队
Guards, fall in.
-斗剑士在哪 -在那边 大人
-Where are the gladiators? -Over there, sir.
安东奈斯 漫长的夜晚 对不对
Antoninus, the night passes slowly, doesn’t it?
斯巴达格斯
Spartacus
你就是他…
You are he…
对不对
aren’t you?
斗剑士 我是马可斯柯萨斯
Gladiator, I’m Marcus Licinius Crassus.
我跟你讲话的时候 你一定要回答
You must answer when I speak to you.
百夫长
Centurion!
让他们现在格斗 解开他们的锁链
Let them fight now. Unchain them.
全城的人都知道他们明天
The entire city’s been told they’ll fight tomorrow…
会在你祖先的神殿内格斗
in the temple of your ancestors.
现在就开始为我表演 就在这里
They will fight now, for me. Here!
生死格斗
And to the death.
胜利者会被钉上十字架
And the victor shall be crucified.
我们来测试 奴隶间的患难真情
We will test this myth of slave brotherhood.
解开锁链
Unchain them!
围成圆圈
Form a circle.
他们别想看我们自相残杀
Don’t give them the pleasure of a contest.
放弃防守 我会帮你解脱
Lower your guard. I’ll kill you on the first rush.
我不会让你被钉上十字架
I won’t let them crucify you!
这是我最后的命令 照我的话去做
It’s my last order. Obey it!
开始吧
Let them begin.
我不会让你被钉上十字架
I won’t let them crucify you.
你知道在十字架上 要熬多久才会死吗
Do you realize how long it takes to die on the cross?
我不在乎
I don’t care!
原谅我 安东奈斯
Forgive me, Antoninus.
我爱你 斯巴达格斯 像爱自己的父亲一样
I love you, Spartacus, as I loved my own father.
我也爱你
I love you…
就像我无缘见面的儿子般
like my son that I’ll never see.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
这就是你的胜利
Here’s your victory.
他会再出现的
He’ll come back.
会再出现千千万万个他
He’ll come back and he’ll be millions!
我在想斯巴达格斯如果知道
I wonder what Spartacus would say…
那个薇瑞妮亚跟她的婴儿…
if he knew that the woman, Varinia, and her child…
是我家的奴隶 不知会做何表示
are slaves in my household?
没错
Yes.
斯巴达格斯
Spartacus!
把他钉上十字架
Crucify him!
没有坟墓 没有墓碑
I want no grave for him. No marker.
把他的尸体火化 秘密撒掉他的骨灰
His body’s to be burnt and his ashes scattered in secret.
你怕他吗 柯萨斯
Did you fear him, Crassus?
打仗时我不怕
Not when I fought him.
因为我知道会打败他
I knew he could be beaten.
但现在我怕他甚过怕你
But now I fear him, even more than I fear you.
-我 -是的 亲爱的凯撒
-Me? -Yes, my dear Caesar.

You!
我没看到 给元老院领袖的信不在这儿
I don’t see the letter here to the leader of the senate.
茱利亚 我不喜欢你抽泣的声音
Julia, I don’t like the sound of weeping.
这是间愉快的房♥子 别再哭了
This is a happy house. Please stop it.
你终于来了 下去吧 你到底跑哪去了
There you are. Go away, Julia! Where have you been all this time?
到处都是柯萨斯的军团 我们一路躲躲藏藏
The city is full of Crassus’ legions. We’ve been hiding.
加上我又对罗马不熟悉
I don’t know Rome as well as I know Capua.
他们到处在抓人
They’re arresting everyone!
才征服的那个女人
So this is the woman…
你就是柯萨斯派出八个军团
it took Crassus’ eight Roman legions to conquer!
亲爱的 真希望我们有时间互相认识
I wish I had time to make your acquaintance, my dear.
可惜我们必须旅行…
Unfortunately, we all have to make journeys…
前往不同的目的地
to different destinations.
-我们要去哪里 -你们要去阿奎塔尼亚
-Where are we going? -You’re going to Aquitania.
那里的首长是我的表弟
The governor’s one of my innumerable cousins.
这是元老院的通行证 在帝国境内通行无阻
Here’s a senatorial pass. It’s valid in all the known world.
为什么我得去阿奎塔尼亚
Why do I have to go to Aquitania?
因为我要求你去
‘Cause I ask you to.
奎格斯 谢谢你的好意 可是我宁愿…
It’s very good of you, Gracchus, but I’d rather…
我答应给你的钱的双倍 这里是两百万
Double the money I promised you. Here’s two million sesterces.
两百万
Two million?
还有 给她的自♥由♥契约
Here. Articles of Freedom for the woman.
另外 这份小一点的文件
And here’s a smaller document that I’ve prepared…
是替婴儿准备的 适合小孩的尺寸
for the child befitting its size.
那你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去帕西蒙
To Picenum.
帕西蒙 那是全意大利最可怕的地方
Picenum? That’s the dreariest town in Italy.
你们不要管我行不行
Will you please leave me?
跟我们一起走
Come with us.
确定我没有乱花这笔钱
See to it that I don’t misuse the money.
别开玩笑了 我是个议员
Don’t be ridiculous. I’m a senator.
拜托你们在士兵来之前离开
Will you please go before the soldiers come here?
柯萨斯会非常的嫉妒
This would really make Crassus jealous.
走吧 别让我的心血白费
Go and make my joy complete.
现在别哭 安全上路后再哭
Save your tears now. Save them for the journey.
比较漂亮
Prettier.

Halt!
请证明你的身份
Identify yourselves, please.
-兰托勒斯贝提亚斯 -下车证明你的身份
-Lentulus Batiatus. -Climb down and identify yourselves.
-我不喜欢你说话的方式 -我是公事公办
-I object to that tone. -I’ve got my orders.
请你下车 证明你的身份
Come down and identify yourselves, please.
我告诉你了 我是兰托勒斯 来自卡普拉的训练师
As I told you, I’m Lentulus Batiatus, the lanista from Capua.
这是我的小姨子
This… my sister -in -law.
女士 请下车
Lady, please.
她和她的儿子
She’s travelling…
是拿元老院的通行证 去阿奎塔尼亚旅行
with her child to Aquitania on a senatorial pass.
-检查他的行李 -求求你 什么都别说
-Take a look through his baggage. -Not a word, please.
你说什么
What did you say?
哦 斯巴达格斯
Spartacus
-告诉那位女士不准闲晃 -当然

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!