进来吧 来
Come on in here. Come on.
你好 彼得
Hi, Peter.
挺帅嘛
You look very handsome.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没叫错他的名字吧
You got his name right?
-弗雷迪吗 -是彼得
– Freddie? – Peter.
彼得 彼得
Peter. Peter.
我去叫丽兹
I’m gonna go get Liz.

Okay.
你没事吧 彼得
You all right, Pete?

Yeah.
因为你脸色很苍白
Because you look pale.
想来点喝的吗
You want something to drink?
波本
Like a bourbon
或者威士忌之类的
or a scotch, or something like that?
我还没到能喝酒的年龄
I’m not old enough to drink.
回答正确
That’s the right answer.
你可真美
Do you look beautiful.
别丢人了 爸爸
Please don’t embarrass me, dad.
是吧 彼得
Doesn’t she, Pete?
是啊 你真的很美
Yeah, you look really good.
又是正确答案
Once again, that’s the right answer.
那是胸花吗
Is that a corsage?
谢谢
Thanks.
我是你们的司机
Well, hey, I’m your chauffeur,
我们赶紧上路吧
so let’s get this show on the road.
不不不 我们得先拍几张照片 宝贝
No, no, no, we have to take some pictures, babe.
好了
All right.
-这儿呢 完美 -妈妈
– Oh, right here. Perfect. – Mom.
好了 你们俩过来
Okay. Come on, you guys.
彼得 靠近点
Peter, closer.
笑一笑
Smile.
好了
There you go.
先生 你不用开车送我们的
Sir, you don’t have to drive us.
不不 小事一桩
Nah, nah, it’s not a big deal.
我正要出城 顺路
I’m going out of town. It’s right on my way.
他老是出门忙活
He’s always coming and going.
-最后一次了 -好好玩
– Last time. – Have fun.
-谢谢你 -我保证
– Thank you. – Promise.
他很可爱
He’s cute.
几天后见
See you in a couple of days.
-再见 宝贝 -好
– Bye, baby. – All right.
走吧 小彼
Come on, Pedro.
-再见 彼得 好好玩 -我会的
– Bye, Peter. Have fun. – Yeah, I will.
你打算做什么 彼得
What are you gonna do, Pete?
什么
What?
你毕业后 你打算做什么
When you graduate, what do you think you’ll do?
-我不知道 -别拷问他 爸爸
– Oh, I don’t know. – Don’t grill him, dad.
我就问问
Just saying, you know.
你们上那么好的学校
All you guys who go to that school
应该都已经规划好自己的人生了吧
you pretty much have your life planned out, right?
没有 我还在读高二
Yeah, no, I’m just a sophomore.
彼得在托尼·斯塔克的公♥司♥实习
Peter has an internship with Tony Stark.
所以我觉得他不用担心
So I think he doesn’t have to worry.
真的吗
Really?
-斯塔克 -多棒
– Stark? – So cool.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
其实我已经不在他那里实习了
Actually, I don’t intern for him anymore.
-真的吗 -是啊 有点…
– Seriously? – Yeah, it got…
无聊了
Boring.
无聊吗
It was boring?
你还有机会见蜘蛛侠呢
You got to hang out with spider-man.
真的吗 蜘蛛侠
Really? Spider-man?
他是怎样的人
What’s he like?
他挺好
Yeah, he’s nice.
人挺好
Nice man.
很可靠
Solid dude.
看 多可爱啊
Look. So cute.
我在哪里见过你吧
I’ve seen you around, right?
在什么地方
I mean, somewhere.
我们有没有…因为你的声音也…
We’ve– have we ever–? Because even the voice–
他和我一起参加了学术竞赛
He does academic decathlon with me.
他还来过我的派对
And he was at my party.
派对很棒
It was a great party.
真的很棒
Really great, yeah.
房♥子真漂亮 有很多窗户
Beautiful house, a lot of windows.
你才待了一小会儿
You were there for, like, two seconds.
那是…
That was–
也没那么短吧
I was there longer than two seconds.
-你消失了 -没有
– You disappeared. – No.
-不 我没有消失 -你消失了
– No, I did not disappear. – Yes, you did.
你和往常一样消失了
You disappeared like you always do.
你在华盛顿也是
Like you did in D.C. too.
华盛顿发生的事太可怕了
That’s terrible what happened down there in D.C. though.
你害怕吗
Were you scared?
你看到你的老朋友蜘蛛侠
I’ll bet you were glad when your old pal spider-man
出现在电梯里时肯定很高兴吧
showed up in the elevator though, huh?
其实当时我没有上去
Yeah, well, I actually didn’t go up.
我是在地面上看到的
I saw it all from the ground.

Yeah.
还好他那天在
Very lucky that he was there that day.
好伙计蜘蛛侠
Good old spider-man.
爸爸 绿灯了
Dad, the light.
我们到了 到地方了
Here we are. End of the line.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
你先进去吧 宝贝
You head in there, gumdrop.
我要给彼得来一场”父亲训话”
I’m gonna give Peter the “Dad” talk.
别被他吓到了
Don’t let him intimidate you.
爱你
Love you.
-爱你 宝贝 -一路顺风
– Love you, gumdrop. – Have a safe flight.
你们看上去真美
You guys look so pretty.
她知道吗
Does she know?
知道什么
Know what?
那么她不知道 很好
So she doesn’t. Good.
会保守秘密 这点我很钦佩
Close to the vest. I admire that.
我自己也有一些秘密
I’ve got a few secrets of my own.
我有那么多理由反对我女儿约会 到头来…
Of all the reasons i didn’t want my daughter to date…
彼得
Peter,
没有什么比家庭更重要
nothing is more important than family.
你救了我女儿的命
You saved my daughter’s life.
我绝不会忘记这种恩情
I could never forget something like that.
所以我给你一个机会
So I’m gonna give you one chance.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你走进去
You walk through those doors,
忘掉这些事
you forget any of this happened
永远不准
and don’t you ever,
再来
ever
插手我的生意
interfere with my business again.
否则
‘Cause if you do,
我会杀了你
I’ll kill you
和你爱的每个人
and everybody you love.
我会要你的命
I’ll kill you dead.
这是我为了保护家人能做出的事 彼得
That’s what I’ll do to protect my family, Pete.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我刚刚救了你的命 你该怎么说
I just saved your life. Now what do you say?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
你现在进去
Now, you go on in there,
让我女儿好好开心一下 知道了吗
you show my daughter a good time, okay?
也别太开心了
Just not too good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!