好吧 这个比喻不是很好
All right, not my best analogy.
我错怪你了
I was wrong about you.
我觉得 稍加指教
I think, with a little more mentoring,
你可以成为团队里有价值的一员
you could be a real asset to the team.
-队员 -是啊
– To the– to the team? – Yeah. Anyway,
那扇门后有50来个记者
there’s about 50 reporters behind that door.
真记者 不是博主
Real ones, not bloggers.
等你准备好了
When you’re ready,
试试这件吧
why don’t you try that on?
我会向世界介绍
And I’ll introduce the world
复仇者联盟的最新正式成员
to the newest official member of the Avengers:
蜘蛛侠
Spider-man.
我…
I–
嗯 看看吧
Yeah, give that a look.
发布会之后
So after the press conference,
哈皮会带你回房♥间 你的新住处
Happy will show you to your room, your new quarters.
给他安排在哪了 幻视隔壁吗
Where’s he between? He’s next to Vision?
嗯 幻视不怎么走门
Yeah, Vision’s not big on doors.
-挺好玩的 -还穿墙
– It’s fun. – Or walls.
你能很好融入的
You’ll fit right in.
谢谢 斯塔克先生
Thank you, Mr. Stark,
但是 还是不用了
but I’m– I’m good.
不用了 怎么说
You’re good? How are you good?
我是说
Well, I mean,
我还是想再多脚踏实地一阵子
I’d rather just stay on the ground for a little while.
做个友善的好街坊蜘蛛侠
Friendly neighborhood Spider-man.
总得有人去照顾小人物嘛
Somebody’s got to look out for the little guy, right?
你要拒绝我吗
You’re turning me down?
你想清楚了 看那个啊
You better think about this. Look at that.
看我
Look at me.
最后机会 要不要
Last chance. Yes or no?
-不要 -好
– No. – Okay.
这种斯普林斯汀
It’s kind of a Springsteen-y,
工人阶级英雄的气概我还蛮喜欢的
working-class hero vibe that I dig.
哈皮会送你回家
Happy will take you home.
-行吧 -好
– Yeah? – Yeah.
能去车里等着吗 我需要点时间
Mind waiting in the car? I need a minute.
谢谢 斯塔克先生
Thank you, Mr. Stark.
不客气 帕克先生 那好
Yes, Mr. Parker, very well.
-回见 -好
– See you around. – Okay.
刚刚是试我吧
That was a test, right?
那后面根本没人
There’s nobody back there?
是啊 你通过了
Yes, you passed.
好了 快走吧
All right, skedaddle there,
-谢谢 斯塔克先生 谢谢 -小家伙
– Thank you, Mr. Stark. Thank you. – young buck.
谢谢你才对
Yeah, thank you.
就说他是个好孩子吧
Told you he was a good kid.
派珀 派珀
Pepper! Pepper!
那孩子呢
Where’s the kid?
-他走了 -大家都等着呢
– He left. – Everybody’s waiting.
其实 他做了个很成熟的决定
You know what, he actually made a really mature choice.
就是让我们措手不及
It just surprised the heck out of us.
你们搞砸了吗
Did you guys screw this up?
他叫那孩子去车里等着了
He told the kid to go wait in the car.
开什么玩笑 那一屋子的人
Are you kidding me? I have a room full of people
都在等待一个重大消息
and they’re waiting for some big announcement.
我要跟他们说什么
What am I gonna tell them?
想点别的吧 比如
Think of something. How about, um,
哈皮 戒指你还带着吗
Hap, you still got that ring?
我…
Do I– I–
-订婚戒指 -开玩笑吗
– the engagement ring. – Are you kidding?
我从2008年带到现在
I’ve been carrying this since 2008.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得我能想到比那个好的
I think I can think of something better than that.
这能给我们争取点时间嘛
Well, it would buy us a little time.
我们也不需要时间了
Like we need time.
真不敢相信你把那玩意就揣兜里
I can’t believe you have that thing in your pocket.
要我替你开门吗 亲爱的
Let me to get the door for you, hon?
我来吧
I got it.
梅婶婶 你做晚饭了吗
Aunt May, did you do dinner already?

May?
怎么回…
What the f–?!
看看这是谁
Look who it is.
多巧啊
What are the odds
咱俩进了同一个夏令营
you and I’d end up at the same summer camp?
放松
Relax.
这 不怪你
This? It’s not on you.
要怪我们那位蜘蛛小朋友
It’s on our little spider friend.
我在外面有人
I’ve got some boys on the outside
他们很想认识认识他
who would love to meet him.
拍张合照
You know, take a picture,
割了他的喉咙 把他脑袋塞进烘干机
slice his throat, put his head in a dryer.
我听到传闻说
And I heard a rumor…
你知道他的身份
You know who he is.
要是我知道
If I knew who he was,
他早就死了
he’d already be dead.
图姆斯 你的家人来了
Toomes, your family’s here!
我是美国队长
I’m Captain America,
我要跟你们谈谈 一名士兵或学生能拥有的
here to talk to you about one of the most valuable traits
最宝贵的品质之一
a soldier or student can have.
耐心
Patience.
有时 耐心能换来胜利
Sometimes patience is the key to victory.
有时 却回报甚少
Sometimes it leads to very little
会让人觉得很不值
and it seems like it’s not worth it.
你会想
And you wonder
当初何必等那么久
why you waited so long
盼来的却是失望
for something so disappointing.
这玩意还要拍几条
How many more of these?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!