What are you doing, a little video diary?
-是啊 -没事
– Yeah. – It’s all right.
-换了我也会的 -我叫他别了
– I’d do the same thing. – I told him not to.
他什么都拍 我会抹掉芯片的
He was filming everything. I’m gonna wipe the chip.
知道吗 我们反正也该拍段视频
You know what? We should make an alibi video
当托辞骗你婶婶 准备好了吗
for your aunt anyway. You ready?
-托辞 -拍了吗
– An alibi? – We rolling?
-好啊 -到镜头里来
– Sure. – Get in the frame.
好了
Okay.
梅 你好吗
Hey, May. How you doing?
你穿着什么呢 希望是布料少的
What are you wearing? Something skimpy, I hope.
彼得 这么说不太好
Peter, that’s inappropriate.
重来吧 你可以剪辑一下
Let’s start over. You can edit it.
三 二 一 你好啊 梅
Three, two, one. Hey, may.
天呐 我想告诉你
My gosh, I wanted to tell you
你侄子这周末在斯塔克实习基地
what an incredible job your nephew did this weekend
表现得太出色了
at the Stark internship retreat.
大家都交口称赞
Everyone was impressed.
拜托
Come on!
并道啊 抱歉
It’s a freaking merge. Sorry.
谁叫你不走皇后大道
Because you’re not on Queens Boulevard.
哈皮本希望
See, Happy is hoping
能升职到资产管理部
to get bumped up to asset management.
他本是安保主管 再之前是个司机
He was forehead of security, before that he was a driver.
那是私人谈话
That was a private conversation.
我不喜欢拿这事开玩笑 很难启齿的
I don’t like joking about this. It was hard to talk about that.
说真的 他是不是拼命打呼噜来着
No, seriously, was he snoring a bunch?
我们到了 到家了
Here we are. End of the line.
哈皮 能让我们单独待会儿吗
Happy, can you give us a moment?
你要我下车吗
You want me to leave the car?
你去把彼得的箱子从后备箱拿出来吧
Why don’t you grab Peter’s case out of the trunk.
我能留下战衣吗
I can keep the suit?
是的 我们刚刚不正说呢嘛
Yes, we were just talking about it.
但是 帮个忙
Do me a favor, though.
哈皮算是你的负责人
Happy’s kind of your point guy on this.
别给他太多压力 别干蠢事
Don’t stress him out. Don’t do anything stupid.
我看过他的心电图
I’ve seen his cardiogram.
-好吗 -好
– All right? – Yes.
别做我会做的事
Don’t do anything I would do,
更不要做我不会做的事
and definitely don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.
这之间有一小块灰色♥区♥域 就是你的活动范围
There’s a little gray area in there. And that’s where you operate.
那么我是个复仇者了吗
Wait, does that mean I’m an avenger?
不是
No.
-这个吗 -七楼
– This it? – Seventh floor.
我拿上去吧 不劳您了
I can take that up. You don’t have to take it.
-你自己拿啊 -嗯 我自己拿吧
– You’re gonna take it? – Yeah, I can take that.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我们下次什么时候…
So when’s our next–?
再什么时候去”实习”
When’s our next “retreat,” you know?
下次任务吗
What, next mission?
对 任务 今后的任务
Yeah, the mission. The missions.
-我们会联络你的 -你有我的号♥码吗
– We’ll call you. – Do you have my numbers?
不 就是会通知你的
No, I mean, we’ll call you.
就是有人会打给你的 好吗
Like, someone will call you. All right?
-你团队的人 -那好
– From your team. – Okay. All right.
不是抱你 我就是替你开车门
That’s not a hug. I’m just grabbing the door for you.
我们还没那么好呢
We’re not there yet.
再见
Bye.
他们会联络我的
They’re gonna call me.
你好啊 软蛋·帕克
What’s up, Penis Parker?
早上好 中城区科技高中
Rise and shine, Midtown Science and Technology.
学生们 别忘记返校节门票
Students, don’t forget about your homecoming tickets.
你返校节有男伴吗
Do you have a date for homecoming?
谢谢 杰森 但我有男伴了
Thanks, Jason, but I already have a date.
-好吧 -嗯
– Okay. – Yeah.
-该死 -你 马上去我办公室
– Damn it. – You, in my office right now.
加入我 我们一起
Join me, and together
建造我的新乐高死星
we’ll build my new Llego Death Star.
-什么 -太没劲了
– What? – So lame.
不会吧 太棒了 多少块的
No way. That’s awesome. How many pieces?
Three thousand eight hundred and three.
-不可思议 -是啊
– That’s insane. – I know.
你想今晚做吗
You want to build it tonight?
今晚不行 我得去斯塔克…
No, I can’t tonight. I’ve got the Stark–
-斯塔克实习 -是啊
– Stark internship. – Yeah, exactly.
总得去做实习
Always got that internship.
是啊 希望
Yeah, well, hopefully,
很快就真能在那儿谋个职了
soon it’ll lead to a real job with them.
-那就太棒了 -是吧
– That would be so sweet. – Right?
他会说 “表格做得真好 彼得
He’d be all, “Good job on those spreadsheets, Peter.
给你枚金币”
Here’s a gold coin.”
我根本不懂工作是什么样的
I don’t know how jobs work.
就是这样的
That’s exactly how they work.
我会在我家把死星的大体结构搭好
I’ll knock out the basic bones of the Death Star at my place.
然后再去你家
I’ll come by afterwards.
主要的难点是底座
For the most part, the difficult thing is the base of it.
上部至多两小时就能做好
The top half we can knock out in two hours, tops.
那好啊
That’d be great.
好了 我们如何计算
Okay, so how do we calculate
A点和B点之间的线性加速度
linear acceleration between points a and b?
弗拉士
Flash.
角正弦
It’s the product of sine of the angle
乘重力除质量
and gravity divided by the mass.
不对 彼得
Nope. Peter.
还在听吗
You still with us?
在听 在听
Yeah, yeah.
质量抵消了 就是重力乘正弦
Mass cancels out, so it’s just gravity times sine.
对 瞧 弗拉士 如果答错
Right. See, Flash, being the fastest
最快也未必是最好的
isn’t always the best if you are wrong.
你死定了
You’re dead.
今天我们要讨论丹麦物理学家尼尔斯·玻尔
Today we’re talking about Danish physicist Niels Bohr,
但相信我 他发现的
but trust me, there’s nothing bohr-ing
量子理论 可绝对不无聊
about his discoveries regarding quantum theory.
-丽兹换新上衣了吗 -没有
– Did Liz get a new top? – No.
这件我们见过 只是没配过这条裙子
We’ve seen that before, but never with that skirt.
丽兹
Liz, hey.
真不错
That looks so good.
我们还是别再盯着看了 否则要像变♥态♥了
We should probably stop staring before it gets creepy, though.
已经变♥态♥了 你俩真可悲
Too late. You guys are losers.
那为什么跟我们坐一起
Well, then why do you sit with us?
因为我没有朋友
Because I don’t have any friends.
下一问题
Let’s move to the next question.
最重的自然元素是什么
What is the heaviest naturally-occurring element?
氢是最轻的
Hydrogen’s the lightest.
但那不是问题 好吧
That’s not the question. Okay. Yeah.

Uranium.
正确 谢谢 亚伯拉罕
That is correct. Thank you, Abraham.
-好啊 -请将书打开到第10页
– Yes. – Open your books to page 10.
彼得 这是全国赛
Peter, it’s nationals.
你就不能放一个周末的假吗
Is there no way you could take one weekend off?
我不能去华盛顿 万一斯塔克先生需要我
I can’t go to Washington. Because if Mr. Stark needs me,
我一定得在这儿
then, I have to make sure that I’m here.
你都没见过托尼·斯塔克本人吧
You’ve never been in the same room as Tony Stark.
等等 怎么了
Wait. What’s happening?
彼得不去华盛顿了
Peter’s not going to Washington.
-不不 -为什么不去
– No. No, no, no. – Why not?
不是吧 马上就国家赛了
Really? Right before nationals?
他已经退了军乐团和机器人实验室
He already quit marching band and robotics lab.
我不是迷上他了 就是观察力强
I’m not obsessed with him. Just very observant.
弗拉士 你替彼得
Flash, you’re in for Peter.
这个嘛 我得先看看我的日程
I don’t know. I gotta check my calendar first.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!