The guy with wings is obviously the source of the weapons.
我得拿下他
I gotta take him down.
还拿下他呢
Take him down now, huh?
别冲动 这种事是有专人负责管的
Steady Crockett, there are people who handle this sort of thing.
-复仇者吗 -不不
– The Avengers? – No, no, no.
这种事不值得他们出手
This is a little below their pay grade.
总之 斯塔克先生 您不必大老远赶来的
Anyway, Mr. Stark, you didn’t have to come all the way out here.
我刚刚能搞定的 我没事的
I had that. I was fine.
我没赶来
I’m not here.
幸好这地方有无线动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
Thank god this place has Wi-Fi
否则你现在就死翘翘了
or you would be toast right now.
顺便也感谢象鼻神吧
Thank Ganesh while you’re at it.
谢谢
Cheers.
拜托你别管那个会飞的秃鹫男了
Look, forget the flying vulture guy, please.
-为什么 -还为什么
– Why? – Why?
因为我说了
Because I said so!
抱歉 教训小孩子呢
Sorry, I’m talking to a teenager.
脚踏实地
Stay close to the ground.
先帮助小人物 循序渐进
Build up your game helping the little people,
比如那个给你买♥♥油条的老太太
like that lady that bought you the churro.
你不能就做个友善的
Can’t you just be a friendly
好街坊蜘蛛侠吗
neighborhood Spider-man?
但我现在已经准备好承担更多责任了
But I’m ready for more than that now.
不 你没有
No, you’re not.
我迎战美国队长时 你可不是这么想的
That is not what you thought when I took on Captain America.
相信我 孩子
Trust me, kid.
要是美队真想打趴你 他是做得到的
If cap wanted to lay you out, he would’ve.
听我说
Listen to me.
你要是再碰到这些武器 联♥系♥哈皮
If you come across these weapons again, call Happy.
你在开车吗
Are you driving?
考虑大学的事永远不嫌早
You know, it’s never too early to start thinking about college.
我在麻省理工有关系 结束通话
I got some pull at MIT. End call.
不 我不需要去大学
No, I don’t need to go to col…
-斯塔克先生 -斯塔克先生已断线
– Mr. Stark. – Mr. Stark is no longer connected.
这可好
That’s awesome.
“脚踏实地” 他说什么呢
“Stay close to the ground”? What is he talking about?
伙计 怎么了 我正要回去
Man, what’s up? I’m on my way back.
其实 我是打来告诉你 你还是别来了
Actually, I was calling to say maybe you shouldn’t come.
-大家听着 -听啊
– Everyone. – Listen to this.
我说”软蛋” 你们说”帕克
When I say “Penis,” you say “Parker.”
-软蛋 -帕克
– Penis! – Parker!
-软蛋 -帕克
– Penis! – Parker!
抱歉 彼得 看来我们还是那么可悲
Sorry, Peter. I guess we’re still losers.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
明天学校见
I’ll see you tomorrow in school.
白♥痴♥
Idiots.
白♥痴♥
Idiots.
白♥痴♥
Idiots!
老大 你老婆一直在给你发短♥信♥
Boss? Your wife keeps texting you.
什么刹车灯的事
Something about a brake light.
我不是叫你别看我的手♥机♥吗
What’d I tell you about looking at my phone?
抱歉 你就搁在这儿了
Sorry. You left it out.
你知道我这人天生好奇
You know I’m a curious person by nature.
我设计好那个高空真空密封装置了
I finished designing that high-altitude vacuum seal.
如果你想…干票大的的话
In case you want to, you know, go for the big one?
你还在研究那个 我说不行了
You’re still on that? I told you, no.
不行的 别想了
The answer’s no. Forget it.
刚刚太帅了
I mean, that was badass.
我跟你说多少次了
How many times have I told you
别在外面乱开火
not to fire them out in the open?
-你叫我卖♥♥掉货的 -低调卖♥♥
– You said, move the merchandise. – Under the radar.
低调卖♥♥
Under the radar!
这样我们才能生存下去
That’s how we survive.
你要是招来了损害控制
If you bring Damage Control
或是复仇者 我们就完了
or the Avengers down here, we’re through.
你在外面 戴着那个傻兮兮的玩意
You’re out there wearing that goofy thing,
到处炸车 还自称”惊悚”
lighting up cars calling yourself the Shocker.
我是惊悚 我以惊制人
“I’m the shocker. I shock people.”
这是职业摔跤吗
What is this, pro wrestling?
随你说吧 老头子 行了
Whatever, old man. Come on.
听着
Look.
听着
Look.
我知道你是什么都不在乎
I know you don’t give a crap about anything.
但我在乎
But I do.
我建立这里
I built this whole place
就是为了照顾我要照顾的人
because I got people I have to look after.
嗯嗯
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你知道吗
You know what?
我受不起你的胡闹
I can’t afford your bullshit.
-滚 -什么
– Get out of here. – What?
你完了 你被踢出去了
You’re done. You’re off the crew.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
好吧
All right.
但你赶我出去能放心吗
Wonder if you can afford me out there, though, right?
我知道那么多事
With everything I know.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我就是说 或许你妻子会想知道
I’m just saying, maybe your wife would like to know
你的钱究竟是哪来的
where you really get your money from.
-你知道吗 -什么
– You know what? – What?
你说的对
You’re right.
-那个好使吗 -我不知道
– That work? – I don’t know.
我是不放心
I can’t afford that.
等等
W-w-wait.
我去
Damn.
这不是反重力枪吗
I thought this was the antigravity gun.
什么 不 那个才是
What? No, that’s that one.

Here.
现在你是惊悚了
Now you’re the shocker.
去把他丢的武器找回来
Go out there and find that weapon he lost.

All right.
谢谢你抛下我了
Thanks for bailing on me.
突然有事嘛
Yeah, well, something came up.
那是什么啊
What is that?
我不知道 有人企图拿它蒸发了我
I don’t know. Some guy tried to vaporize me with it.
-真的 -嗯
– Seriously? – Yeah.
赞啊
Awesome.
不赞 那人太过分了
I mean, not awesome. Totally uncool of that guy.
-真吓人 -是啊
– So scary. – Yeah.
我觉得这是个能源
Well, look, I think it’s a power source.
是啊 但它连着各种微处理器
Yeah, but it’s connected to all these microprocessors.
那是感应充电板
That’s an inductive charging plate.
我就用那个给我的牙刷充电
That’s what I use to charge my toothbrush.
做这些武器的人
Whoever’s making these weapons
显然是结合了外星和人类的科技
is obviously combining alien tech with ours.
这真是史上最酷的一句话了
That is literally the coolest sentence anyone has ever said.
我只想感谢你
I just want to thank you
让我加入你的旅途
for letting me be part of your journey
进入这神奇的…
into this amazing–
手指别往刀刃上送
Keep your fingers clear of the blades.
我得查明这玩意是什么 是谁做的
I gotta figure out what this thing is and who makes it.
我们下课后去实验室做些测试
We’ll go to the lab after class and run some tests.

Let’s do it.
首先 我觉得该用质谱仪分♥析♥一下发光物
First, I said we put the glowy thing in the mass spectrometer.
首先 我们得想个比”发光物”更好的名字
First, we gotta come up with a better name than “glowy thingy.”
是啊
You’re right.
该死
Crap.
过来
Come on, come on, come on.
高中真让我不舒服
High schools creep me out.
有种奇怪的味儿 知道吗
They got this funny smell, you know what I mean?
那是企图杀我的人之一
Hey, that’s one of the guys that tried to kill me.
-什么 -是啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!