Yeah, like Coach Wilson and Captain America are friends.
我是见过他 几次
I’ve met him, yeah. A couple times.
但是
But it’s…
是因为斯塔克实习
Through the Stark internship.
但我不该说出来的
Yeah, well, I’m not really supposed to talk about it.
太赞了 这样吧
Well, that’s awesome. Hey, you know what?
或许你该请他参加丽兹的派对 是吧
Maybe you should invite him to Liz’s party. Right?
是啊 我今晚请大家来玩的
Yeah, um, I’m having people over tonight.
非常欢迎你也来
You’re more than welcome to come.
-开派对吗 -是啊 会很赞的
– Having a party? – Yeah, it’s gonna be dope.
你真该把你的私密好友蜘蛛侠也请来
You should totally invite your personal friend Spider-man.
算了
It’s okay.
我知道彼得反正也忙得没时间参加派对
I know Peter’s way too busy for parties anyway, so…
得了 他会去的 是吧 帕克
Come on. He’ll be there. Right, Parker?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
帮你忙
Helping you out.
你没听到她说吗
Did you not hear her?
丽兹喜欢你
Liz has a crush on you.
哥们 你是个复仇者
Dude, you’re an Avenger.
要说我们中谁有机会约到高四女生 就是你了
If any one of us has a chance with a senior girl, it’s you.
郊区的家庭派对
House party in the suburbs.
这我记得 好嫉妒
I remember these. Kind of jealous.
今晚会难以忘怀
It’ll be a night to remember.
内德 有些帽子挑人 那顶帽子很衬你
Ned, some hats wear men. You wear that hat.
嗯 它能给我自信
Yeah, it gives me confidence.
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
我们还是回家吧
Let’s just go home.
彼得
Peter.
我知道 我知道这很难
I know. I know it’s really hard
努力融入的同时 眼看着自己的身体发生变化
trying to fit in with all the changes your body’s going through.
你正在萌发
It’s flowering now.
他最近压力好大
He’s so stressed out lately.
去参加派对很能减压的
What helps with stress is a party.
-我们去吧 -嗯 我们去吧
– We should go to the party. – Yeah, let’s do it.
我去了 我去了
Yeah, I’m gonna go. I’m gonna go.
彼得
Peter…
-好好玩 好吗 -好啊
– Have fun, okay? – I will.
再见 梅
Bye, May.
哥们 你带战衣了吧
Dude, you have the suit, right?
我们的人生要就此改变了
This is gonna change our lives.
DJ弗拉士
DJ Flash.
好 让蜘蛛侠飞进来
Okay. We’re gonna have Spider-man swing in,
然后说你们关系很好
say you guys are tight,
然后跟我撞个拳 或来个那种哥们半抱
and I get a fist bump or one of those half bro-hugs.
真不敢相信你们也来这个没劲的派对了
Can’t believe you’re at this lame party.
你不也来了吗
But you’re here too.
我来了吗
Am I?
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
你们好啊 帽子真帅 内德
Hey, guys. Cool hat, Ned.
-好啊 丽兹 -好啊 丽兹
– Hi, Liz. – Hi, Liz.
你们来我太高兴了
I’m so happy you guys came.
有披萨 有酒 别客气
There’s pizza and drinks. Help yourself.
-派对真棒 -谢谢
– What a great party. – Thanks.
要是真打破了什么 我爸妈会杀了我的
I– my parents will kill me if anything’s broken.
-我得去… -嗯
– I gotta– – Yeah.
好好玩
Have fun.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
哥们 你干什么呢
Dude, what are you doing?
她就在这儿 快去扮成蜘蛛
She’s here. Spider it up.
不不 我不能这么做
No, no, no. I can’t– I cannot do this.
蜘蛛侠不是派对猴戏 好吗
Spider-man is not a party trick, okay?
我就做我自己吧
Look, I’m just gonna be myself.
彼得 没人想看那个
Peter, no one wants that.
老铁
Dude.
软蛋·帕克 你好啊
Penis Parker, what’s up?
你的好哥们蜘蛛侠呢
So where’s your pal Spider-man?
我猜猜 跟你的假想女友在加拿大吗
Let me guess: In Canada with your imaginary girlfriend?
那不是蜘蛛侠啊
That’s not Spider-man.
那是穿红衬衫的内德
That’s just Ned in a red shirt.
好啊 我是蜘蛛侠
“Hey, what’s up? I’m Spider-man.
就是路过跟我哥们彼得打个招呼
Just thought I’d swing by and say hello to my buddy Peter.
内德 好啊 彼得人呢
What’s up, Ned? Hey, where’s Peter, anyways?
他就在附近吧
He must be around…”
天呐 这真蠢
God, this is stupid.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
搞什么
What the hell?
真烦人
This sucks.
这是用在索科威亚回收的
Now, this is crafted from a reclaimed
奥创手臂制♥作♥的
sub-Ultron arm straight from Sokovia.
给 你试试看
Here. You try.
哥们 我只想要点低调的东西
Man, I wanted something low-key.
你干吗卖♥♥我这些高档货
Why are you trying to upsell me, man?
好吧 我有符合你要求的
Okay, okay. I got what you need, all right?
我这里有一堆好东西
I got tons of great stuff here.
稍等
One sec.
我有黑洞手榴弹 齐塔瑞磁轨炮
Okay, I got black hole grenades, Chitauri railguns…
你还在野外乱开火了 快点吧
You letting off shots in public now? Hurry up.
时代变了
Look, times are changing.
只有我们卖♥♥这些个高科技武器
We’re the only ones selling these high-tech weapons.
自动提款机劫匪肯定就从他们这儿买♥♥的武器
This must be where the ATM robbers got their stuff.
我只是想要打劫的家伙事
I just need something to stick up somebody.
我没想把他们打回到过去
I’m not trying to shoot them back in time.
我有反重力攀爬器
I got antigrav climbers.
攀爬器
Yo, climbers?
那是什么鬼动静
Okay, what the hell is that?
-这是你布的局吗 -冷静 哥们
– Did you set us up? – Hey, hey, man.
喂喂 你想开枪 就冲我来吧
Come on. You gonna shoot at somebody, shoot at me.
好啊
All right.
那是什么
What was that?
-我们得联♥系♥他 -不用
– We gotta call him. – No, no, no, no.
你又乱开火了吗
Did you just do it again?
-闭嘴 -我要打给他
– Shut up. – I’m calling him.
图姆斯电♥话♥
Toomes’s phone.
老大
Boss.
我的屁♥股♥
Oh, my butt!
这可好 那我得走捷径了
Great. Guess I’m gonna have to take a shortcut.
两位 打得好 玩得开心点
Hey, guys. Good game. Have fun.
乖狗狗
Buddy.
抱歉 没工夫玩 去捡
Sorry, no time to play. Here, go fetch.
这才像话嘛
Now, this is more like it.
好香
Smells really good.
这电影真棒
Great movie!
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
我是彼得 请留言
Hey, it’s Peter. Leave a message.
彼得 你去哪了
Peter, where are you?
帽子没给我加分 你这样可不好
The hat’s not working. This is not cool.
差一点
Almost got you.
以为你甩掉我了 是吧
Thought you got away from me, didn’t you?
我早料到你会到这儿了
I got you right where I want you.
惊不惊喜
Surprise!
怎么回事
What the hell?
然后他像个怪物似的一个猛子扎下来
And then he just, like, swooped down like a monster
抱起了我
and picked me up,
带我飞了好高 然后又把我丢了下来
and took me up like a thousand feet and just dropped me.
你怎么找到我的
How’d you find me?
你在我的战衣上装了追踪器吗
Did you put a tracker in my suit or something?
我在你的战衣上什么都装了
I put everything in your suit.
包括这个加热器
Including this heater.
舒服多了 谢谢
That’s better. Thanks.
你怎么想的啊
What were you thinking?
那个带翅膀的男人显然是武器的源头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!