Good evening, Peter.
喂 谁啊
Hello? Hello?
祝贺你完成了
Congratulations on completing
严格的辅助轮协议
the rigorous training wheels protocol
可以使用本战衣的所有功能了
and gaining access to your suit’s full capabilities.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今晚要带我去哪
So, where would you like to take me tonight?
我在某个人身上放了追踪器 他是坏人
I put a tracker on someone. He’s a bad guy.
追踪器已锁定
Tracker located.
拦截目标路线规划中
Plotting course to intercept target.
好 只要我能在学术竞赛前
Okay, well, as long as I make it back
赶回来就行
in time for decathlon, it’s fine.
距离目的地还有一百米 正在接近
One hundred meters from destination and closing.

Jump now.
检测到三个人
Detecting three individuals.
他们的秘密据点竟然在加油站 逊爆了
Why is their secret lair in a gas station? That’s so lame.
战衣姐姐 他们在干什么
Suit lady, what are they doing?
你想听到他们在说什么吗
Do you want to hear what they’re saying?
我能听到他们在说什么 好啊
I can hear what they’re saying? Uh, yeah.
启动强化侦查模式
Activating enhanced reconnaissance mode.
这铁臂是我在拉各斯清理行动中找到的
I got the gauntlet from the Lagos cleanup.
-剩下是我自己设计的 -真酷
– The rest is my design. – Whoa, that’s so cool.
不敢相信他们还在清理三曲翼总部
Can’t believe they’re still cleaning the Triskelion mess.
我喜欢 他们一直闯祸
I love it. They keep making messes,
-我们就一直有财发 -目标到达
– we keep getting rich. – Target inbound.
他们正在打劫
They’re in the middle of a heist.
我能抓他们个现行 太棒了
I could catch ’em all red-handed. This is awesome.
好了 我要靠近一些
Okay, I’m gonna get a little closer
好看清情况
so I can see what’s happening.
要我启动强化战斗模式吗
Would you like me to engage enhanced combat mode?
强化战斗模式 好啊
“Enhanced combat mode”? Yeah.
启动击杀功能
Activating instant kill.
不不 我不想杀人
No, no, no, no. I don’t want to kill anybody.
关闭击杀功能
Deactivating instant kill.
你们听见了吗
Did you hear that?
刚刚怎么了 怎么回事
What the hell just happened? What was that?
你从招牌上跳了下来 脸冲下落地了
You jumped off the sign and landed on your face.
战衣姐姐 我的射动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥器怎么了
Suit Lady, what’s wrong with my web-shooters?
飞射是强化战斗模式的默认模式
Rapid-fire is the default for enhanced combat mode.
我♥干♥吗要飞射
Why would I need rapid-fire?
你想看看更多选项吗
Would you like to see more options?
你共有576种射动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥选择
You have 576 possible web-shooter combinations.
斯塔克先生做得太过了
Mr. Stark really overdid it.
你俩等在这里
You two wait right here.
等等 你最好打开减震器
Wait. You’re gonna want to turn on the dampers
否则那玩意会震碎你的胳膊
or that thing will shatter your arm.
好吧 减震器在哪
All right, where’s the dampers?
-那个 -选得好
– That one. – Great choice.
要我把这个设成你的新默认模式吗
Would you like me to set this as your new default?
-不不 -摁下去
– No, no, no. – Push that in.
-这里吗 -不是 另一个
– Right here? – No, the other–
-这个吗 -对 摁下去
– This one right here? – Yeah, push it.
-那又是什么 -电击蛛动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
– What was that? – Taser webs.
电击蛛动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥ 我不想要电击蛛动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
Taser webs? I don’t want taser webs.
你似乎对你的射动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥器设置很不熟悉
You seem to be unfamiliar with your web-shooter settings.
要进行一次复习课程吗
Would you like to run a refresher course?
-不 你选吧 -好的
– No. Just– you choose. – Sure thing.
6A9 你正点运行吗
Six-Alpha-niner, are you running on time?
收到 中心 6A9正点运行
Copy, central. Six-Alpha-niner on schedule.
-我看到了 -行动 行动
– I got a visual. – Green light, green light.
那是他
That’s him.
好 我看到车队了
Okay. I got eyes on the convoy.
正在靠近最后一辆
Pulling in behind the caboose.
下锚
Deploy anchors.
进入
Dropping down.
没有发出求救信♥号♥♥ 开始行动
No outgoing distress signals. You’re all clear.
看来这里有些好东西啊
Looks like they got some good stuff here.
酷啊 似乎是某种物质移相器
Cool. It’s like some kind of matter phase shifter.
好了 我上来了
All right, coming up.
大鸟 这不是你的
Big bird! This doesn’t belong to you.
天呐
Oh, god.
-战衣姐姐 那是什么 -你叫我选的
– Suit Lady, what was that? – You told me to choose.
什么 都设成正常的就好
What? No, just set everything back to normal.
启动所有系统
Activating all systems.
我的头啊
My head.
你似乎轻微脑震荡了
You appear to have a mild concussion.
我现在在哪
So where am I right now?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
集装箱壁隔绝了我的传感器
The container walls are hindering my sensors.
等等
Wait a minute.
他们肯定是劫持了卡车
They must have hijacked the truck
把我带回了他们的邪恶老巢
and taken me to their evil lair.
好吧 战衣姐姐
Okay, Suit Lady,
这次我们得杀出一条血路了
we’re gonna have to fight our way out of this one.
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
这是什么地方
What is this place?
战衣姐姐 我在哪
Suit Lady, where am I?
你在东海岸最安全的设施内
You’re in the most secure facility on the eastern seaboard.
损害控制储存库
The Damage Control deep storage vault.
不 不是吧
No. Seriously?
大门应该是到早上才会开启
The door will most likely remain closed until morning.
早上
Morning?
战衣姐姐 我觉得不该
Suit Lady, I kind of feel bad
一直喊你”战衣姐姐” 知道吗
calling you “Suit Lady,” you know?
我或许该给你起个名字
I think I should probably give you a name…
比如丽兹 不不
Like Liz. No, no, no.
天呐 那太怪了
God, that’s– that’s weird.
凯伦呢
What about Karen?
如果你想 可以喊我凯伦
You can call me Karen if you would like.
凯伦 战衣还有什么功能
Karen, what else can this suit do?
什么
What?
或许我们该运行一下复习课程
Maybe we should run that refresher course.
-弹跳蛛动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥ -弹跳蛛动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
– Ricochet web. – Ricochet web.

Cool.
分流蛛动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
Splitter web.
-蛛动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥手雷 -蛛动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥手雷
– Web grenade. – Web grenade!
我该告诉丽兹我是蜘蛛侠吗
Should I tell Liz that I’m Spider-man?
丽兹是谁
Who is Liz?
丽兹是谁 她…
Who’s Liz? She’s–
她最棒了 她好赞
She’s the best. She’s awesome.
她是我们学校的一个姑娘
She’s just a girl who goes to my school.
而且
And, uh…
我真的很想告诉她
Yeah, I just– I really want to tell her,
但这有点怪怪的
but it’s kind of weird, you know?
“我是蜘蛛侠”
“I’m– I’m Spider-man.”
这有什么奇怪的
What’s weird about that?
要是她以为我会是托尼·斯塔克那样的人呢
What if she’s expecting someone like Tony Stark?
等她看到是我 得多失望啊
Imagine how disappointed she’d be when she sees me.
如果我是她
Well, if I were her,
我就一点不会失望
I wouldn’t be disappointed at all.
谢谢 凯伦
Thanks, Karen.
真高兴有人能聊聊
It’s really nice to have somebody to talk to.
我们在这里待多久了
How long we been here anyways?
-37分钟 -什么
– Thirty-seven minutes. – What?
37分钟 这不可能
Thirty-seven minutes? That’s insane.
我再也受不了了
I cannot take this anymore.
我得出去
I got to– I gotta get out of here.
这里肯定有什么我能用的
There’s got to be something in here I can use.
我看看
Okay, let’s see.
不行
Nope.
这个好赞

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!